Start by marking “Walking Salt Lake City: 34 Tours of the Crossroads of the West, Spotlighting Urban Paths, Historic Architecture, Forgotten Places, and Religious and Cultural Icons” as Want to Read:

4.40  ·  Rating Details  ·  5 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
A new title in the "Walking" series, "Walking: Salt Lake City" is geared to first-time visitors to Salt Lake City--"and" to local residents. Both will enjoy the history and tales about places they thought they knew, and will be surprised to find walking destinations they may not have considered before.
Each tour in the stylish, portable format touches on history, culture,
Published July 1st 2012 by Wilderness Press

To ask other readers questions about Walking Salt Lake City, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Walking Salt Lake City

Jennifer Hughes
Dec 13, 2013 Jennifer Hughes rated it it was amazing
An excellent little guide book for walking around Salt Lake, one that would be helpful to tourists and locals alike. As a SL native, I was surprised to discover lots of little unknown gems here.
Keli Wright
Mar 01, 2016 Keli Wright rated it it was amazing
loved this book! so sad it was not there when I lived in UT
Cami
Apr 24, 2013 Cami rated it it was amazing
I got this at the library and will have to buy it so we can go on all the walking tours! We have lived just south of SLC for 2.5 years and this is exactly the type of local tourism I have been looking for--I will be taking my kids out on the walks around the Capitol right away.
Kathee
Jul 09, 2013 Kathee rated it really liked it
This book is great! It has 34 maps of walks you can take all over Salt Lake City, and has all the back stories and history of everything you see on the walk! This is perfect for a newcomer to the area like me.
Nora
Oct 15, 2013 Nora rated it liked it
Shelves: nonfiction, to-do
Terrific resource for visitors or Utah natives who want to know more about where they live!
Stephanie N
Stephanie N marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2015
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2015
Nicol
Nicol is currently reading it
Apr 26, 2014
David
David marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
Tara
Tara marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2014
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014