Accidental Mistress (Modern Romance Series Extra)

Accidental Mistress (Taken by the Millionaire)

3.16 of 5 stars 3.16  ·  rating details  ·  92 ratings  ·  7 reviews

The things she had to do to save her family business! Emily Quest had dressed to the nines and gone to an awful party, where she'd been rescued by a handsome stranger.

Despite the sizzling attraction between them, Emily never thought she'd see him again. But now he's right in front of her, as gorgeous as ever! Ethan West thinks Emily is a rapacious good-time girl, and he's

Published (first published August 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Accidental Mistress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Accidental Mistress

Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads)
Accidental Mistress was a nice Sunday afternoon read. I love settling down with a Harlequin Presents on the weekend, because they are quick, hopefully satisfying reads. In this case, I was about 90% satisfied.

I am a big fan of this author because she writes great heroes and heroines. Her heroines are nice, normal, and likable. They are attractive in a real world kind of way, but the hero seems crazy about them (I love besotted heroes). They are women you'd want to be friends with in real life....more
Putri Septiana
I liked it. A light story without too much drama. The choice of vocab is sometime a bit difficult for me, I think some of them is rarely used. Anyway, good reading for me :)
Melinda
I remember liking this book even though I thought the hero was silly. I like that the heroine is a preservationist. It worked with my geek factor and I connected with her character. I like that she does what she has to do for family and her friendship with the hero's uncle/grandpapa is sweet. But I do think that one can be treated like a slut for only so long before it gets tired. which is what happened for me as a reader.
Meaghan
fun and entertaining
Shanelle
I loved this one. The dialog is histerical. I love it when the characters spar with words. These two really set sparks off each other and the interfering brother thrown into the mix make for an enjoyable read.
Jadzia
That was pretty good for a Harlequin Presents.
Ethar
It was nice . I really liked it .
Debra Fulton
Debra Fulton marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Jennifer Ethel
Jennifer Ethel marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Mariska
Mariska marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Gaga
Gaga marked it as to-read
May 04, 2014
Normal
Normal added it
Apr 20, 2014
Susy Vergara
Susy Vergara marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2014
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2014
Kay
Kay marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Perhaps being born on Valentine’s Day was an omen that Susan Napier would become a romance writer. This New Zealand author has written over 30 Mills & Boon category romances since 1984. Napier and her husband Tony Potter met when they both worked at the Auckland Star newspaper. After they married, she left the newspaper to work for a film company where she learned the art of dialogue. After th...more
More about Susan Napier...
Price of Passion Mistress of the Groom Secret Admirer Reckless Conduct In Bed with the Boss