Start by marking “Off Course: An a Circuit Novel” as Want to Read:
Off Course: An a Circuit Novel

Off Course: An a Circuit Novel (The A Circuit #3)

4.04 of 5 stars 4.04  ·  rating details  ·  277 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Equestrians Tommi, Kate, and Zara are expected to perform at every horse show big or small. So with the biggest show of the season just weeks away, they should be in prep mode. But that's easier said than done. Kate and Zara are both dealing with boy drama. And a road trip steals Tommi's focus. Then there's the issue of a new blog on the circuit-is someone from Pelham Lane ...more
Published November 1st 2012 by Bloomsbury U.S.A. Children's Books

To ask other readers questions about Off Course, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Off Course

Fun, silly read. I enjoy the horse scenes more than the characters, who are a bit flat. After 3 volumes, Kate is definitely getting on my nerves.
Bailey McGill
I personally really liked these books,Because I can relate to them because I ride horses and have rode warm blood hunter horses.

Off course is about the adventures of 3 girls named Kate,Tommi,Zara who ride in the "A" circuit and about the drama that comes with it,horses thinking about there futures,guys and much more.This is the second to the last book and and its about Kate and Fitz relationship horse shows Tommi trying to sell Legs her Young jumper.

I recommend this book to horse people because
This series is my guilty pleasure! This installment didn't have nearly enough horses, alas.
Well, Not a terrible book, but it needed something more,
I have read the previous books and they were all ok, but this one wasn't as good. The appeal of the series to me is the riding and showing aspect and yes some of the horse people drama, but this book was way more about teenage drama than anything and there are a few snippets of riding and showing here and there. I know the target audience for these books is mostly junior riders, and they might like the teen drama and emotions, but honestly I was pretty annoyed and bored with most of it. Georgina ...more
I don't get it. Georgina Bloomberg took a genius idea and completely slaughtered it with lame characters. I was completely annoyed by it, and yet continued to read because I am an amateur rider myself.
I enjoyed the first two books in this series tremendously. I may be an adult now, but when I was the age of the primary characters in this series, I rode and showed out of a barn that was exactly like Pelham Lane. I can put the faces of people I rode with right into the characters since there are so many similarities. That being said, the focus of this book shifted from the horses, barn and shows to the personal lives of the characters away from the barn. For me, this doesn't hold my interest an ...more
Jennifer L.
I really enjoyed this next installment in the A Circuit series. I love reading about the different lives and adventures of Tommi, Kate, and Zara. I thought the author really developed the characters more in this book and placed them in believable situations. I'd definitely recommend this to my horsey friends and can't wait for the next book!
Bought and read in one day! I love Kate (tommi and Zara too but kate mostly)! It great as a horse rider to have another horse series to read after "outgrowing" Canterwood Crest books. A must read for teen horse lovers!
Fun, entertaining fluff... but the "mystery" of the book is about as non mysterious as you can get. I hope they don't drag that story line too far into the next one!
So this series started out pretty cool for a teen book and then this book just epically failed at life. I hope the next one picks it up because this book sucked.
This book was fine but nothing really happened. There was too much teenage angst and not enough about horses!
too girly and not enough on the horses..

Definitely not like GG/It Girl
Lydia marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2015
Jasmine Lindsey
Jasmine Lindsey marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2015
Emma marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2015
Amanda added it
Nov 17, 2015
Alyssa Mcclammer
Alyssa Mcclammer marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2015
Nicole Laroussa
Nicole Laroussa marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2015
April Beck
April Beck marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2015
Natasha Lincoln
Natasha Lincoln marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2015
Richa marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2015
Shelby Reeser
Shelby Reeser marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2015
Bree marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2015
Anusha Ramachandran
Anusha Ramachandran marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2015
  • Silent Harmony (Fairmont Riding Academy, #1)
  • The Perfect Distance
  • Popular (Canterwood Crest, #14)
  • Mounted (Bittersweet Farm, #1)
  • The Dressage Chronicles (The Dressage Chronicles, #1)
  • Sundancer
  • Keeping Secrets (Timber Ridge Riders, #1)
  • Blind Beauty
  • Dream of Night
  • Catch Rider
  • Unhappy Appy (Winnie the Horse Gentler, #5)
  • Golden Sun (Horse Diaries, #5)

The A Circuit (4 books)
  • The A Circuit (The A Circuit, #1)
  • My Favorite Mistake (The A Circuit, #2)
  • Rein It In (The A Circuit, #4)