Off Course: An a Circuit Novel

Off Course: An a Circuit Novel (The A Circuit #3)

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  186 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Equestrians Tommi, Kate, and Zara are expected to perform at every horse show big or small. So with the biggest show of the season just weeks away, they should be in prep mode. But that's easier said than done. Kate and Zara are both dealing with boy drama. And a road trip steals Tommi's focus. Then there's the issue of a new blog on the circuit-is someone from Pelham Lane...more
ebook
Published November 1st 2012 by Bloomsbury U.S.A. Children's Books

Andrea
Fun, silly read. I enjoy the horse scenes more than the characters, who are a bit flat. After 3 volumes, Kate is definitely getting on my nerves.
Jenn
This series is my guilty pleasure! This installment didn't have nearly enough horses, alas.
Mr.
Well, Not a terrible book, but it needed something more,
Grace
I have read the previous books and they were all ok, but this one wasn't as good. The appeal of the series to me is the riding and showing aspect and yes some of the horse people drama, but this book was way more about teenage drama than anything and there are a few snippets of riding and showing here and there. I know the target audience for these books is mostly junior riders, and they might like the teen drama and emotions, but honestly I was pretty annoyed and bored with most of it. Georgina...more
Kat
I don't get it. Georgina Bloomberg took a genius idea and completely slaughtered it with lame characters. I was completely annoyed by it, and yet continued to read because I am an amateur rider myself.
Windy
I enjoyed the first two books in this series tremendously. I may be an adult now, but when I was the age of the primary characters in this series, I rode and showed out of a barn that was exactly like Pelham Lane. I can put the faces of people I rode with right into the characters since there are so many similarities. That being said, the focus of this book shifted from the horses, barn and shows to the personal lives of the characters away from the barn. For me, this doesn't hold my interest an...more
Jennifer L.
I really enjoyed this next installment in the A Circuit series. I love reading about the different lives and adventures of Tommi, Kate, and Zara. I thought the author really developed the characters more in this book and placed them in believable situations. I'd definitely recommend this to my horsey friends and can't wait for the next book!
Caroline
Bought and read in one day! I love Kate (tommi and Zara too but kate mostly)! It great as a horse rider to have another horse series to read after "outgrowing" Canterwood Crest books. A must read for teen horse lovers!
Katie
Fun, entertaining fluff... but the "mystery" of the book is about as non mysterious as you can get. I hope they don't drag that story line too far into the next one!
Bobbi
So this series started out pretty cool for a teen book and then this book just epically failed at life. I hope the next one picks it up because this book sucked.
Marykate
This book was fine but nothing really happened. There was too much teenage angst and not enough about horses!
fee
too girly and not enough on the horses..

Definitely not like GG/It Girl
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Sophie
Sophie added it
Jul 20, 2014
Aspen Crossland
Aspen Crossland marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Tori
Tori marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Carmen
Carmen marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Emotonal Reads
Emotonal Reads marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Princess Rainer
Princess Rainer marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Rebekah f.
Rebekah f. marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Sarah Toth
Sarah Toth marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Punkrockponies Fucyoo
Punkrockponies Fucyoo marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
  • Popular (Canterwood Crest, #14)
  • Blind Beauty
  • Sundancer (Saddle Creek, #1)
  • Horseplay
  • The Outside of a Horse
  • Dream of Night
  • A Horse of Her Own
  • Catch Rider
  • True Blue (Horses of Oak Valley Ranch, #3)
  • Elska (Horse Diaries, #1)
  • Gift Horse (Winnie the Horse Gentler, #6)
The A Circuit (The A Circuit, #1) My Favorite Mistake (The A Circuit, #2) Rein It In (The A Circuit, #4)