Start by marking “100 Questions & Answers about Lung Cancer” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
100 Questions & Answer...

Joan H Schiller

100 Questions & Answers about Lung Cancer

EMPOWER YOURSELF! No one with lung cancer needs to be alone in their fight against this disease. 100 Questions & Answers About Lung Cancer, Third Edition, guides patients and their families through diagnosis, treatment and survivorship. Providing both the doctor s and patient s point of view, this book is a complete guide to understanding treatment options, ...more
Published December 1st 2012 by Jones & Bartlett Publishers

To ask other readers questions about 100 Questions & Answers about Lung Cancer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 100 Questions & Answers about Lung Cancer

Vicki_Loves_Libraries
Sep 07, 2015 Vicki_Loves_Libraries rated it really liked it
This book was a free gift to us from the Lung Cancer Alliance. I wish I had this book when we received our diagnosis because it gives me a context of what lung cancer is, and framework to process our situation within.

I like the '100 Questions & Answers' book series published by Jones and Bartlett. It's so practical. I wish there were a '100 Questions & Answers' book for every issue I encounter in life.

Just in case it is relevant to you, there are '100 Questions & Answers' patient e
Julie
Jan 12, 2014 Julie rated it really liked it
I read the new 2014 version. It is hard to "like" a book when the subject is so difficult. The answers in this book were very useful and the resources in the back were just as helpful. The medical terms are explained well. This is a good resource for anyone new to lung cancer.
Bryony Sykes
Bryony Sykes rated it really liked it
Jun 16, 2015