Start by marking “The Only Tarot Book You'll Ever Need: Gain Insight and Truth to Help Explain the Past, Present, and Future” as Want to Read:

Pull The Lovers card . . . and find out if he's really into you. Draw The Wheel of Fortune card . . . and see if wealth is in your future. Choose the Star card . . . and discover your place in the universe! Tap into the timeless wisdom of the Tarot and find the answers to life's toughest questions! With this one-stop resource, you'll learn how to interpret all the cards of ...more
Published January 1st 2008 by Adams Media Corporation

To ask other readers questions about The Only Tarot Book You'll Ever Need, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Only Tarot Book You'll Ever Need

Loran (Algonquiins)
This is a fabulous book! It gives very accurate interpretations for all the cards in a tarot deck, both upright and reversed and it's not partial to a particular deck so anybody can use this book with whatever deck they have. It gives a lot of insight into symbols used in many decks, some history behind tarot and the major arcana cards, and the interpretations behind all of the cards were spot on. There was an abundance of information to work with and for being such a small book I was impressed. ...more
Cynthia Sillitoe
As far as books on Tarot go, this one is thin, inexpensive, straight-forward, and full of some of the most interesting insight I've ever read. I even bought it on Kindle so it would be really accessible. (My Ipad is about as attached to me as a Borg implant.) I'd recommend it not just to Tarot readers, new and experienced, but anyone with an intellectual "what is that all about?" interest.
Mary Ann Spier
Aug 10, 2012 Mary Ann Spier rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The title doesn't lie- this book does a good job of summarizing what every card means, what they mean together and how to perform a variety of readings. What I liked best is the author's perspective on how to think about tarot readings and to use them as a way to organize your thoughts and look for insight rather than think of it as mystical fortunetelling or something hokey.
M
Feb 11, 2016 M rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really useful for a novice like me, and an insightful and uplifting book that really gives you a taste for getting acquainted with the cards.
Deanna Anderson
May 23, 2014 Deanna Anderson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love this book, it is an excellent source for learning the cards and small enough to take along in a Tarot Kit and use as a quick flip reference for when a card seems particularly tricky in reading. It is divided into Minor Arcana and Major Arcana and with the Minor further divided into the suits. Each card lists a brief summary and then an upright and reverse meaning.

While it may not be the only Tarot book you will own it is a valuable tool to have and I use my copy often.
Bess  Ritenour Acey
I am almost finished with this book i like it and will be reading it adain it has helped me so much. It is a very good book if you are interested in tarot cards and readings this book is a must have.
Josephine Wong
Aug 16, 2015 Josephine Wong rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my FAVOURITE tarot book ever! It is an amazing book for tarot beginner. The interpretation of each card in the deck is precise and insightful; it does help me with my everyday reading and some particular problems that I encountered in my life.
Julie
Mar 17, 2015 Julie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Skye Alexander has a balanced, earnest attitude that I really like. I would like to own this book and carry it everywhere as a reference.
Kerissa Savea
Aug 10, 2016 Kerissa Savea rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic Read!

This was one of the best books I've found about Tarot - and there are a lot of books on about Tarot!
Alisa
May 18, 2012 Alisa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012, grc, new-age
This has helped a lot and has made it easier for me interpert the cards and the reading. This one is one of the best ones I have read.
Peach Berry
Aug 19, 2015 Peach Berry rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Succinct and interesting, this is such a handy book for quick references - whether you are a beginner or a seasoned tarot reader!
Rachel Smith
Aug 13, 2012 Rachel Smith rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012
Simple, to the point, and already aligned with my own interpretations. This is a great companion book for beginning tarot readers.
Majella McCartney
Majella McCartney rated it it was ok
Apr 03, 2016
Kanika
Kanika rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2015
Julie Gray
Julie Gray rated it really liked it
May 25, 2016
Sarah Coleman
Sarah Coleman rated it liked it
Oct 02, 2015
Rori
Rori rated it really liked it
May 29, 2011
Katarzyna Pisulak
Katarzyna Pisulak rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2016
Cornelia
Cornelia rated it it was ok
Jul 29, 2016
Teri
Jul 09, 2016 Teri rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great little Tarot Book!
Miss Kate Louise Austin
Miss Kate Louise Austin rated it it was amazing
Aug 05, 2016
juan pablo soto olivares
juan pablo soto olivares rated it it was amazing
Jul 28, 2014
Ian
Ian rated it it was amazing
Oct 02, 2012
Cynthia
Cynthia rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2016
Amie
Amie rated it really liked it
Apr 08, 2015
Cat Malin
Cat Malin rated it really liked it
Nov 10, 2014
Kilda Mckeever
Kilda Mckeever rated it it was amazing
Feb 14, 2015
Magdalena
Magdalena rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2016
Emma-Louise
Emma-Louise rated it liked it
Feb 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Thanks! 1 3 Mar 07, 2013 08:49AM
  • Around the Tarot in 78 Days: A Personal Journey Through the Cards
  • Tarot Plain and Simple
  • Complete Book of Tarot Spreads
  • The Gilded Tarot
  • Seventy-Eight Degrees of Wisdom : A Book of Tarot
  • Chakras for Beginners: A Guide to Balancing Your Chakra Energies a Guide to Balancing Your Chakra Energies
  • A Magical Course in Tarot: Reading the Cards in a Whole New Way
  • Cunningham's Book of Shadows: The Path of An American Traditionalist
  • Meditation: Achieving Inner Peace and Tranquility In Your Life
  • War Stories: An Enlisted Marine In Vietnam
  • A Teaching Handbook for Wiccans and Pagans: Practical Guidance for Sharing Your Path
  • The Satanic Bible
  • Psychic Dreamwalking: Explorations at the Edge of Self
  • Love Or Duty (Moan for Uncle #5)
  • Cum For Bigfoot 3
  • Witch's Halloween: A Complete Guide to the Magick, Incantations, Recipes, Spells, and Lore
  • Cat & Mouse Games (Tempting Mr. Parker, #2)
  • How to Do Telekinesis and Energy Work