Start by marking “The Only Tarot Book You'll Ever Need: Gain Insight and Truth to Help Explain the Past, Present, and Future” as Want to Read:

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  97 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Pull The Lovers card . . . and find out if he's really into you. Draw The Wheel of Fortune card . . . and see if wealth is in your future. Choose the Star card . . . and discover your place in the universe! Tap into the timeless wisdom of the Tarot and find the answers to life's toughest questions! With this one-stop resource, you'll learn how to interpret all the cards of ...more
Published January 1st 2008 by Adams Media Corporation

To ask other readers questions about The Only Tarot Book You'll Ever Need, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Only Tarot Book You'll Ever Need

Loran Keyse
This is a fabulous book! It gives very accurate interpretations for all the cards in a tarot deck, both upright and reversed and it's not partial to a particular deck so anybody can use this book with whatever deck they have. It gives a lot of insight into symbols used in many decks, some history behind tarot and the major arcana cards, and the interpretations behind all of the cards were spot on. There was an abundance of information to work with and for being such a small book I was impressed. ...more
Cynthia Sillitoe
As far as books on Tarot go, this one is thin, inexpensive, straight-forward, and full of some of the most interesting insight I've ever read. I even bought it on Kindle so it would be really accessible. (My Ipad is about as attached to me as a Borg implant.) I'd recommend it not just to Tarot readers, new and experienced, but anyone with an intellectual "what is that all about?" interest.
Mary Ann Spier
The title doesn't lie- this book does a good job of summarizing what every card means, what they mean together and how to perform a variety of readings. What I liked best is the author's perspective on how to think about tarot readings and to use them as a way to organize your thoughts and look for insight rather than think of it as mystical fortunetelling or something hokey.
Deanna Anderson
I love this book, it is an excellent source for learning the cards and small enough to take along in a Tarot Kit and use as a quick flip reference for when a card seems particularly tricky in reading. It is divided into Minor Arcana and Major Arcana and with the Minor further divided into the suits. Each card lists a brief summary and then an upright and reverse meaning.

While it may not be the only Tarot book you will own it is a valuable tool to have and I use my copy often.
Emily Dickinson
Best tarot guide - I use it for all my readings.
Josephine Wong
This is my FAVOURITE tarot book ever! It is an amazing book for tarot beginner. The interpretation of each card in the deck is precise and insightful; it does help me with my everyday reading and some particular problems that I encountered in my life.
Julie
Skye Alexander has a balanced, earnest attitude that I really like. I would like to own this book and carry it everywhere as a reference.
Emma Berry
Succinct and interesting, this is such a handy book for quick references - whether you are a beginner or a seasoned tarot reader!
Amanda
Yup, does what it says on the cover - straightforward, no nonsense tarot! Love it!
Bess  Ritenour Acey
I am almost finished with this book i like it and will be reading it adain it has helped me so much. It is a very good book if you are interested in tarot cards and readings this book is a must have.
Rachel Smith
Simple, to the point, and already aligned with my own interpretations. This is a great companion book for beginning tarot readers.
Alisa
This has helped a lot and has made it easier for me interpert the cards and the reading. This one is one of the best ones I have read.
Andrea Howarth-Salazar
A really useful book to help develop understanding of the cards and how they interact.
Allison Brock
I love this book as it has helped me hone my tarot reading skills.
Elizabeth
Good intro to tarot; easy to follow and informative.
Monica Henderson
Monica Henderson marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
Faedra
Faedra marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2015
Ember Fae
Ember Fae marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Joanne Ferguson
Joanne Ferguson marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
José Mendoza
José Mendoza marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Melissa Chabot
Melissa Chabot marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Thanks! 1 3 Mar 07, 2013 08:49AM
Mermaids: The Myths, Legends, and Lore Fairies: The Myths, Legends, & Lore The Modern Guide to Witchcraft: Your Complete Guide to Witches, Covens, and Spells The Everything Wicca & Witchcraft Book: Rituals, Spells, and Sacred Objects for Everyday Magick 10-Minute Clutter Control: Easy Feng Shui Tips for Getting Organized