Michael's Discovery (The Devaneys #3)

Michael's Discovery (The Devaneys #3)

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  221 ratings  ·  7 reviews

THE SAILOR WAS EDGY, STUBBORN...AND THE LOVE OF HER LIFE.

For years, Kelly Andrews had waited for her big brother's best friend to notice her. Now navy SEAL Michael Devaney was back in Boston--as her bitter physical therapy patient...but still every inch her hero. She vowed he could be whole again--with a little help from his family and her healing touch.

Broken in body and

Published January 1st 2003 by Silhouette (first published 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Michael's Discovery, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Michael's Discovery

Miss Emmaline and the Archangel by Rachel LeeWhen Beauty Tamed the Beast by Eloisa JamesFrisco's Kid by Suzanne BrockmannThe Sum of All Kisses by Julia QuinnJust Remember to Breathe by Charles Sheehan-Miles
Sexy Limp
9th out of 109 books — 11 voters
How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire by Kerrelyn SparksYours Until Dawn by Teresa MedeirosOutlander by Diana GabaldonThe Immortal Hunter by Lynsay SandsEternal Hunger by Laura Wright
Doctor/Medical Romance Heroines
24th out of 178 books — 49 voters

More lists with this book...

Kristi
This is the third book of the Devaney series and is about the third brother, Michael. I liked this one better than the other two which were also really great stories. Michael was Navy Seal and severely wounded and was in a wheelchair. His therapist, Kelly was a childhood friend's sister and let's just say that it didn't take him long to realize that Kelly wasn't a little kid anymore.

The relationship is stormy and rocky mostly because Michael is a growly guy and she keeps running away from him bu...more
Pattianne
Jan 20, 2014 Pattianne marked it as to-read
MICHAEL'S DISCOVERY - DEVANEYS #3 - (Michael and Kelly)

THE SAILOR WAS EDGY, STUBBORN...AND THE LOVE OF HER LIFE.

Broken in body and spirit, Michael seemed determined to defy Kelly and his reunited kin....more
Cait
I enjoyed Michael's story. I like that he was a huge grouch for a good chunk of the book, and seemed to be scrambling - his emotions worked in the situation he found himself in, which is always nice when that happens.

I do wish though that there were more interactions with his brothers Ryan and Sean. I think that would have made the book better.
Dee
Two-haiku review:

Injured Navy SEAL
She's crushed on him forever
Now she's his PT

Third book in series
Like brothers, he's got issues
Still two brothers left
Beth
this one was ok. after awhile I just wanted to smack michael. still do really. hopefully patrick's story will be better.
Tracy Clementz
I enjoy books in a series this is book number 3 and it doesn't disappoint. You won't be sorry of you read the series.
Jeri
Storyline is a little to jumpy for my taste
You continue from page to page - only realizing that a longier time went by because of some side comments. Then thinking you overlooked something makes you turn back pages ...
Which is a disturbing Process during a good read

Bianca
Bianca marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Joyce
Joyce added it
Aug 31, 2014
Alexsy Barkley
Alexsy Barkley marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Codi
Codi added it
Aug 25, 2014
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Sharon Piper
Sharon Piper marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Lizabeth Bradley
Lizabeth Bradley marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Peter
Peter added it
Aug 15, 2014
Lou
Lou marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Hamíreths Costa
Hamíreths Costa marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
  • Rock My World (The Wrong Bed) (Harlequin Blaze #215)
  • Make Your Move (Harlequin Blaze, #542)
  • The Captive (Harlequin Blaze, #534)
  • Velvet, Leather & Lace: A Man's Gotta Do/Calling the Shots/Baring It All
  • Good Girls Don't
  • Cold Midnight
  • Heart of Gold (Loveswept, No 393; Rainbow Chasers, #1)
  • Deadly Little Secrets
  • Here Comes Trouble
  • The Grail King (Druids of Avalon, #2)
  • Whitehorse
  • My Deadly Valentine
  • The Player
  • Immortal Wolf (Draicon Werewolves, #5)
  • Bedding the Enemy (McJames, #3)
  • Claimed By a Scottish Lord (Mystical Bliss, #2)
  • Down River
  • Taken by Sin (Demon Hunters, #4)
With two other careers to her credit before becoming a novelist and four states in which she's lived for extended periods of time, Sherryl Woods has collected friends and memories, along with way too much unnecessary junk.

"The friends are the only things I've brought with me through the years that really matter," she says. "I could probably live without one more chintz teacup, another tin-litho sa...more
More about Sherryl Woods...
The Inn at Eagle Point (Chesapeake Shores, #1) Stealing Home (The Sweet Magnolias #1) Harbor Lights (Chesapeake Shores, #3) Beach Lane (Chesapeake Shores #7) Flowers on Main (Chesapeake Shores, #2)