Start by marking “A NASCAR Holiday 3” as Want to Read:

Have a Beachy Little Christmas by Liz Allison and Wendy Etherington
An island romance between Tiffany McMillan, the boss's daughter, and Jesse Harwood, a NASCAR team engineer, is strictly forbidden, but can they keep the passion at bay during a company holiday getaway?

Winning the Race by Brenda Jackson
NASCAR driver Miles Gregory roars back into town just for a Christmas wed

ebook, Harlequin NASCAR, 384 pages
Published November 1st 2012 by Harlequin NASCAR (first published October 23rd 2008)

To ask other readers questions about A NASCAR Holiday 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A NASCAR Holiday 3

PT
I only read the Brenda Jackson novella in this anthology and I have to tell you that if you are a true fan you will be disappointed. I am not familiar with the whole Nascar series from Harlequin and picked this one up only for Brenda's contribution. I found the story of rekindled romance between teenage sweethearts to be so-so.
May 06, 2009 Laura rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My dirty little secret - romance and NASCAR, together! What could be more fun?
Patrice
A NASCAR Holiday 3 an anthology by multi authors

Have a Beachy Little Christmas by Liz Allison & Wendy Etherington

I thought this was a cute little novella. It is a story about two people, Tiffany Mc Millan and Jesse Harwood, together that had crushes on each other in high school. It is now 10 years later and Jesse has been working for Tiffany’s father for a number of years. Jesse always gives Tiffany a hard time in order to cover up his “teenage crush” feelings still. Tiffany does her best to
Judy
Jun 10, 2013 Judy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Have A Beachy Little Christmas by Liz Allison and Wendy Etherington
Jesse Harwood has the hots for a girl who never looked twice at him in high school….or so he thought. Their boss has brought them all to an Island for a special company getaway and it’s time to stop dragging the past into the present.

Tiffany McMillan does all she can to please her dad and yet she feels like a failure. And then there’s Jesse, a guy who just seems not to like her. After he starts treating her nice
Judy
Oct 25, 2010 Judy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Have A Beachy Little Christmas by Liz Allison and Wendy Etherington

Barb
May 05, 2013 Barb rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites

HAVE A BEACHY LITTLE CHRISTMAS by Liz Allison and Wendy Etherington

WINNING THE RACE by Brenda Jackson
NASCAR driver Miles Gregory roars back into town just for a Christmas wedding--until a reunion with his high school sweetheart gives him a reason to stay...

ALL THEY WANT FOR CHRISTMAS by Marisa Carr
Kendra Griffin
Feb 20, 2014 Kendra Griffin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A NASCAR HOLIDAY 3

A NASCAR HOLIDAY 3

I LIKE READING ABOUT NASCAR AND EVERY TIME I DO IT ALWAYS GRABS ME IN A WAY I CAN'T DESCRIBE. ALL I KNOW IS THAT I LOVE TO READ ABOUT IT.
Shawnette
I was ONLY interested in Mrs. Jackson's story...which made for a quick, sweet read...surprisingly lacking with the SIZZLIN' passion I've come to expect from reading one of her novels...it's JUST an okay read.
Jenn
Aug 14, 2009 Jenn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I always enjoyed the NASCAR books I had read in the past. This one was no different. Although one of the stories was a little cheesy, I was not disappointed with the attraction to these hunky race stars. Where do I find one of my own?
Jeannie Lee
Dec 27, 2011 Jeannie Lee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Loved this book! I couldn't put it down when I started it. Liz Allison and Wendy Etherington are just awesome together writing these stories. The rest of the stories were awesome too!
Pam
Jul 03, 2014 Pam rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: summer-challenge
I like the stories. They were short and adorable nice holiday scenes. I think it is fantastic Liz Allison is writing about Nascar. Davey Allison was my favorite race car driver.
Pedro Fulk
Feb 19, 2013 Pedro Fulk rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Anything with Brenda Jackson always is great read.
Karen Grage
Dec 26, 2013 Karen Grage rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Four short holiday stories. All well written. Perfect for the season.
Toni
Mar 09, 2016 Toni rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romantic-fiction
Four romance stories in different locations, but centered around NASCAR drivers, crew chiefs and a team engineer.
I enjoyed all of the stories and the interaction with NASCAR.
Joann
Nov 03, 2008 Joann rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
the middle 2 stories where the best out of the 4
Jaymy M.
Jaymy M. rated it really liked it
Feb 05, 2015
Melissa
Melissa rated it it was amazing
Jan 15, 2013
Vasty
Vasty rated it it was amazing
Oct 09, 2011
Kate Mann
Kate Mann rated it really liked it
Jun 02, 2013
Lynette
Lynette rated it liked it
Jul 10, 2016
Joy
Joy rated it really liked it
Jan 29, 2012
Anna Penwick
Anna Penwick rated it it was ok
Aug 10, 2014
Angela
Angela rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2013
Janet Robel
Janet Robel rated it liked it
Nov 07, 2014
Lorraine
Lorraine rated it it was amazing
Dec 07, 2012
Toni
Toni rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2016
Pam Juel
Pam Juel rated it really liked it
Aug 29, 2016
Mandi
Mandi rated it it was ok
Feb 13, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • A NASCAR Holiday: Ladies, Start Your Engines...\'Tis the Silly Season\Unbreakable
  • NASCAR Holiday 2: Miracle Season/Season of Dreams/Taking Control/The Natural
  • A Very NASCAR Holiday (Colby Agency, #35)
  • Teaming Up (Harlequin NASCAR, #26)
  • Almost Famous (Harlequin NASCAR #9)
  • Secret Santa (Harlequin Blaze #292)
  • Danger Zone
  • Thunderstruck
  • Overheated (Harlequin NASCAR, #25)
  • Racing Hearts: A Calculated Risk\An Outside Chance\This Time Around
  • Tex Appeal
  • Red Hot Santa
  • The Naughty List
  • Jinxed!
  • Christmas Weddings: His Christmas Eve Proposal / Snowbound Bride / Their Christmas Vows
  • Deck the Halls
Liz Allison is the widow of NASCAR Legend Davey Allison - who passed away July 13th, 1993 after the helicopter he was piloting crashed at Talladega Speedway in Alabama.

Since his death, she has authored and co-authored several NASCAR related books. She recently broke into the Romance genre by co-authoring the book "No Holding Back."

She also does TV and Radio work
More about Liz Allison...