Start by marking “A NASCAR Holiday 3” as Want to Read:
A NASCAR Holiday 3

A NASCAR Holiday 3 (Harlequin NASCAR)

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  137 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Have a Beachy Little Christmas by Liz Allison and Wendy Etherington
An island romance between Tiffany McMillan, the boss's daughter, and Jesse Harwood, a NASCAR team engineer, is strictly forbidden, but can they keep the passion at bay during a company holiday getaway?

Winning the Race by Brenda Jackson
NASCAR driver Miles Gregory roars back into town just for a Christmas wed

ebook, Harlequin NASCAR, 384 pages
Published November 1st 2012 by Harlequin NASCAR (first published October 23rd 2008)

To ask other readers questions about A NASCAR Holiday 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A NASCAR Holiday 3

PT
I only read the Brenda Jackson novella in this anthology and I have to tell you that if you are a true fan you will be disappointed. I am not familiar with the whole Nascar series from Harlequin and picked this one up only for Brenda's contribution. I found the story of rekindled romance between teenage sweethearts to be so-so.
My dirty little secret - romance and NASCAR, together! What could be more fun?
Judy
Have A Beachy Little Christmas by Liz Allison and Wendy Etherington
Jesse Harwood has the hots for a girl who never looked twice at him in high school….or so he thought. Their boss has brought them all to an Island for a special company getaway and it’s time to stop dragging the past into the present.

Tiffany McMillan does all she can to please her dad and yet she feels like a failure. And then there’s Jesse, a guy who just seems not to like her. After he starts treating her nice
Judy
Have A Beachy Little Christmas by Liz Allison and Wendy Etherington

Barb

HAVE A BEACHY LITTLE CHRISTMAS by Liz Allison and Wendy Etherington

WINNING THE RACE by Brenda Jackson
NASCAR driver Miles Gregory roars back into town just for a Christmas wedding--until a reunion with his high school sweetheart gives him a reason to stay...

ALL THEY WANT FOR CHRISTMAS by Marisa Carr
Patrice
A NASCAR Holiday 3 an anthology by multi authors

Have a Beachy Little Christmas by Liz Allison & Wendy Etherington

I thought this was a cute little novella. It is a story about two people, Tiffany Mc Millan and Jesse Harwood, together that had crushes on each other in high school. It is now 10 years later and Jesse has been working for Tiffany’s father for a number of years. Jesse always gives Tiffany a hard time in order to cover up his “teenage crush” feelings still. Tiffany does her best to
Jenn
I always enjoyed the NASCAR books I had read in the past. This one was no different. Although one of the stories was a little cheesy, I was not disappointed with the attraction to these hunky race stars. Where do I find one of my own?
Shawnette
I was ONLY interested in Mrs. Jackson's story...which made for a quick, sweet read...surprisingly lacking with the SIZZLIN' passion I've come to expect from reading one of her novels...it's JUST an okay read.
Jeannie Lee
Loved this book! I couldn't put it down when I started it. Liz Allison and Wendy Etherington are just awesome together writing these stories. The rest of the stories were awesome too!
Lara Lacombe
Cute collection of holiday stories. I enjoyed it!
Karen Grage
Four short holiday stories. All well written. Perfect for the season.
Pedro Fulk
Anything with Brenda Jackson always is great read.
Joann
the middle 2 stories where the best out of the 4
Stacey
Stacey is currently reading it
Dec 23, 2014
Vonda Johnson
Vonda Johnson marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Darlene Hodge
Darlene Hodge marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Shantyl
Shantyl marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Jean
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Denise
Denise marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Anna Penwick
Anna Penwick marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
  • NASCAR Holiday 2: Miracle Season/Season of Dreams/Taking Control/The Natural
  • A NASCAR Holiday: Ladies, Start Your Engines...\'Tis the Silly Season\Unbreakable
  • Teaming Up (Harlequin NASCAR, #26)
  • A Very NASCAR Holiday (Colby Agency, #35)
  • Secret Santa (Harlequin Blaze, #292)
  • Hearts Under Caution (Harlequin NASCAR, #1)
  • Jinxed!
  • Holiday Hideout
  • Red Hot Santa
  • Heating Up The Holidays (Harlequin Blaze, #435) (American Heroes: The Firefighters, #3)
  • Deck the Halls
  • A Bride By Christmas: Home For Christmas\ The Wise Virgin\ Tumbleweed Christmas
  • Unwrapped (Hot Scot Trilogy #3)
  • Harlequin Holiday Collection: Four Classic Seasonal Novellas
  • A Long, Hard Ride (Harlequin Blaze #453)
  • Hot and Bothered (4-in-1)
Liz Allison is the widow of NASCAR Legend Davey Allison - who passed away July 13th, 1993 after the helicopter he was piloting crashed at Talladega Speedway in Alabama.

Since his death, she has authored and co-authored several NASCAR related books. She recently broke into the Romance genre by co-authoring the book "No Holding Back."

She also does TV and Radio work
More about Liz Allison...
No Holding Back (The Garrisons, #1) Risking Her Heart (The Garrisons, #2) Winning It All (The Garrisons, #3) The Girlfriend's Guide to Nascar: Officially Licensed  The Memory of a Kiss