Start by marking “A Very NASCAR Holiday: All I Want for Christmas\Christmas Past\Secret Santa” as Want to Read:
A Very NASCAR Holiday: All I Want for Christmas\Christmas Past\Secret Santa

A Very NASCAR Holiday: All I Want for Christmas\Christmas Past\Secret Santa (Colby Agency #35)

"All I Want for Christmas" by Nancy Warren

Darren Littlejohn may be ten, but he knows what he wants--to meet his hero, NASCAR driver Jason Bane. Of course, that means his mom will be there, too. And she sure does seem anxious about seeing her childhood friend. Maybe there's more to those old high school stories than she's been willing to share....

"Christmas Past" by Debra W
Published November 1st 2012 by Harlequin (first published October 15th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about A Very NASCAR Holiday, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Very NASCAR Holiday

Judy
Jun 09, 2013 Judy rated it it was amazing
A Very NASCAR Holiday
Harlequin NASCAR Library
All I Want For Christmas by Nancy Warren
Emily Littlejohn is doing her best for her ten year old son, Darren. When he lets his hopes rise at winning a trip to spend time with his favorite NASCAR driver, Emily tries to keep him grounded on his chances of winning. Her son don’t know that same driver was his mom’s high school crush, although she didn’t believe he even knew she existed.

Jason Bane enjoyed driving and fans but deep down, he was still just a
All I Want For Christmas by Nancy Warren

Jason Bane enjoyed driving and fans but deep down, he was still just a
Sara
AlbertaJenn
I really enjoyed this year's edition of Harlequin's NASCAR holiday anthololgy series. they were cute and light hearted. Warren, Webb, and Wilkins are three of my favourite authors in the NASCAR banner, and these stories live up to expectations.

I was particularly happy with Gina Wilkin's story "Secret Santa", and she really tugged on my heartstrings with this one.

I would recommend the Harlequin NASCAR line to any fan of contemporary romance, even if you aren't a race fan.
Julia
Nov 07, 2011 Julia rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
While I love the concept behind a romance book involving NASCAR drivers AND Christmas, I thought most of these stories were too contrived and it was hard for me to get behind the characters, who were seemed designed to appeal more to a conservative, practical housewife than to my type of woman. Also it would have been more fun if there were more steamy scenes.
Andi (Andi's ABCs)
Three adorable stories in one book. The first and third were better then the second with the third being the best. I just felt like the second story needed more then 100 pages. There was something lacking. But really, a cute holiday, quick read.
Janet Robel
Nov 14, 2012 Janet Robel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I normally don't like to read anthologies because the stories are too short. I decided to read this one to start off some of my holiday reading. All three stories had me hooked. The heroes and heroines were wonderful. I'm not even a NASCAR fan but I enjoyed these.
Donnajo
Dec 18, 2010 Donnajo rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 good short stories with the Nascar guys.
Cindy
Aug 30, 2013 Cindy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
the Last story in this book is my favorite.
Penny
Nov 07, 2014 Penny rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very good stories to get you in the holiday mood.
Tanya
Jun 27, 2011 Tanya rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow I loved these stories
there is just something about a Christmas story that
makes feel so happy at the end.
Cyndi
Cyndi rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2014
Amanda
Amanda rated it liked it
Mar 23, 2011
Yu
Yu rated it it was amazing
May 03, 2012
Carla Wells
Carla Wells rated it it was amazing
Nov 16, 2016
Dharma
Dharma rated it really liked it
Apr 08, 2013
Chanda
Chanda rated it really liked it
Nov 19, 2012
Carolyn
Carolyn rated it really liked it
Mar 15, 2013
Jen
Jen rated it really liked it
Mar 19, 2013
Ann Hoyle
Ann Hoyle rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2017
Sue Kundrath
Sue Kundrath rated it liked it
Feb 05, 2013
Winter27
Winter27 rated it really liked it
May 13, 2014
Angela
Angela rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2013
Kimi
Kimi rated it it was amazing
May 27, 2016
elstaffe
First one: cute, second: eh, third: meh, but 3 + 2.5 + 2 stars/3 still rounds up to 3 stars.
Cassie
Cassie rated it really liked it
Apr 16, 2013
Kate Mann
Kate Mann rated it liked it
Sep 22, 2013
Jen
Jen rated it liked it
Sep 18, 2012
Toni
Toni rated it really liked it
Jul 28, 2013
Ann (Noumena12)
Ann (Noumena12) rated it liked it
Jan 20, 2010
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • A NASCAR Holiday: Ladies, Start Your Engines...\'Tis the Silly Season\Unbreakable
  • A NASCAR Holiday 3
  • Almost Famous (Harlequin NASCAR #9)
  • Slow Burn (NASCAR, #7)
  • Racing Hearts: A Calculated Risk\An Outside Chance\This Time Around (NASCAR Library Collection)
  • Danger Zone
  • Teaming Up (Harlequin NASCAR, #26)
  • Kissing Santa Claus (Men of Hawaii #3)
  • Overheated (Harlequin NASCAR, #25)
  • Thunderstruck
Nancy Warren is the USA Today bestselling author of more than fifty novels.

She’s known for writing funny, sexy and suspenseful tales. She calls Vancouver, Canada home though she tends to wander. She’s an avid hiker, animal lover, wine drinker and chocolate fiend. Favorite moments in her career include being featured on the front page of the New York Times when she launched Harlequin’s NASCAR seri
More about Nancy Warren...

Colby Agency (1 - 10 of 56 books)
  • Safe by His Side (Colby Agency, #1)
  • The Bodyguard's Baby (Colby Agency, #2)
  • Protective Custody (Colby Agency, #3)
  • Solitary Soldier (Colby Agency, #4)
  • Personal Protector (Colby Agency, #5)
  • Physical Evidence (Colby Agency, #6)
  • The Marriage Prescription (Colby Agency, #7)
  • Contract Bride (Colby Agency, #8)
  • Undercover Wife (Colby Agency, #9)
  • Her Hidden Truth (Colby Agency, #10)