Start by marking “Galaxy S II: The Missing Manual” as Want to Read:
Galaxy S II: The Missing Manual

Galaxy S II: The Missing Manual

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review
Unlock the potential of Samsung's outstanding smartphone with this jargon-free guide from technology guru Preston Gralla. You'll quickly learn how to shoot high-res photos and HD video, keep your schedule, stay in touch, and enjoy your favorite media. Every page is packed with illustrations and valuable advice to help you get the most from the smartest phone in town.

The im
Published December 1st 2011 by O'Reilly Media (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Galaxy S II, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Galaxy S II

Tom Olson
Originally submitted at O'Reilly

I'll say up front that I was probably not the intended audience for this book. When I get my hands on a phone, I usually don't even acknowledge the other things that come in the box. When I saw this book was available, I had just picked up the Samsung Galaxy S II for Sprint, so I figured I'd give the book a read, and see if it could teach me anything I hadn't found out on my own. There were slight differences between the AT&T version and the Sprint version, bu
Jared marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Ben added it
May 27, 2013
Mo marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2013
Ralph added it
Oct 16, 2012
How the Internet Works (How It Works) Windows XP Hacks: 100 Industrial-Strength Tips & Tools NOOK HD: The Missing Manual Big Book of Windows Hacks How Wireless Works (How It Works (Ziff-Davis/Que))