Start by marking “The Multi-Orgasmic Couple: Sexual Secrets Every Couple Should Know” as Want to Read:
The Multi-Orgasmic Couple: Sexual Secrets Every Couple Should Know

The Multi-Orgasmic Couple: Sexual Secrets Every Couple Should Know

The bestselling authors of The Multi-Orgasmic Man show you and your partner how to:

Experience intense multiple whole-body orgasms Pleasure each other profoundly Use sexuality for health and healing Deepen your love and spiritual relationship

Couples will discover simple step-by-step techniques for a level of sexual pleasure, intimacy, and healing they may not have known

Published January 8th 2002 by HarperOne (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about The Multi-Orgasmic Couple, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Multi-Orgasmic Couple

Nozomi
Apr 23, 2008 Nozomi added it
Recommends it for: Anatomical Mind
Recommended to Nozomi by: BabeLand
I have been inspired by Bruce Lee lately, and since have grown my hair Bruce Lee style and occasionally make expressive face expressions.
It always confused me when my old kung-fu master called out, "Suck up your balls" while practice. Now I feel I know what the equivalent practice of sucking up the balls is for women genders.
Pete
Mar 18, 2015 Pete rated it it was amazing
Shelves: medicine
The Multi-Orgasmic Couple by Chia Mantak, Douglas Abrams, and Rachel Carlton Adams is the third book that I like from Master Chia and the Adams.

These three books, Women, Man, Couple, are very good thought provoking reads, and can significantly improve love making romantic events when they occur. Surprisingly, not like today’s advertising campaigns on TV, it doesn’t take medications to always improve those moments.

All three of Master Chia’s books are good books I frequently recommend.
Kristin
Jun 07, 2008 Kristin rated it it was amazing
Mmmm hmmm. You KNOW you want to read it, too.
Oliver
Dec 05, 2007 Oliver rated it really liked it
Shelves: health, books-at-hand
All those things that you should know about sex but don't. It may seem unlikely, but this book actually explains how to have better sex. It's based on ancient Taoist techniques for cultivating Qi and extending life and improving health. Worth reading whether your ten years old or ninety. That might be contentious but I think this book gives real education that breaks through all the myths, taboos, and confusions that surrounds the bedrock of our humanity.
Marianna
Feb 18, 2016 Marianna rated it liked it
Shelves: did-not-finish
Reading this for sex ed. I didn't like the tone from the beginning. A little too, "I have the secret to mind blowing sex *wink wink* Let me sell it to you. 20$ please." Basically they're telling you to slow down, experiment, explore and not be a selfish bag of dicks. I didn't read all of it. I might pick it back up again. It does seem to have some good points despite my irritation with the narrative voice.
Dawna Pearce
Nov 21, 2010 Dawna Pearce rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What you never knew you didn't know, could totally change your love/sex life forever. Taking responsibility and control of your own pleasure, the power to please the one you love, and understanding fully all that is entwined is great depth. This would make a great wedding gift in my opinion. If someone would not be offended. ;)
Blair
Apr 11, 2007 Blair rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sexuality
Yea.
I recommend reading this book. Highly. Highly.
Highly.
It greatly added to my sexual vocabulary and repertoire, and its teachings have been an excellent supplement to other readings my partner and I have been doing on the sacred nature of sex and the role of sexual energy in religious/spiritual/magickal contexts.
Sharon
Mar 22, 2013 Sharon rated it really liked it
Shelves: nonfiction, owned, romance
There are some truly amazing insights in this book concerning orgasms and the processes behind them. This book is wonderful and I definitely recommend it to anyone looking to spice up their bedroom life.
Cameron
Nov 09, 2011 Cameron rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: finished
A good primer on Mantak Chia's Taoist technique for ensuring that couples get the most out of their sex life. Beware, however! The technique takes a lot of practice and is not easy. But, what the hell? Who's not interested in practicing sex???
Jalu Wardhana
Sep 17, 2007 Jalu Wardhana rated it liked it
Shelves: health
Management for body and mind. It was difficult at the beginning, but when I tried many times…wow, it like recharging my battery
abdolla abdollay
abdolla abdollay rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2008
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it liked it
Feb 16, 2008
Oscar Suescun
Oscar Suescun rated it it was amazing
Oct 31, 2012
Zipzing
Zipzing rated it it was amazing
Apr 11, 2014
Eris
Eris rated it it was amazing
Apr 01, 2013
Anica Paschal
Anica Paschal rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2016
Winnifred Miller
Winnifred Miller rated it really liked it
Jul 08, 2015
Natasa Nuit
Natasa Nuit rated it it was amazing
Dec 20, 2015
Lily
Lily rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2013
Wafaa Ali Darwish
Wafaa Ali Darwish rated it it was ok
Nov 06, 2012
Mario Ognyanov
Mario Ognyanov rated it it was amazing
Sep 02, 2016
Manfred
Manfred rated it it was amazing
Apr 30, 2013
Saahil Sehgal
Saahil Sehgal rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2015
Bogdan
Bogdan rated it it was amazing
Jul 21, 2013
Ceresa
Ceresa rated it really liked it
Sep 27, 2016
Kriya
Kriya rated it it was ok
Apr 09, 2008
Angelia
Angelia rated it it was ok
Dec 28, 2015
Cathy
Cathy rated it it was amazing
Oct 16, 2011
Joey
Joey rated it really liked it
Nov 29, 2013
Iván
Iván rated it liked it
Oct 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot: Not Your Mother's Orgasm Book!
  • Nina Hartley's Guide to Total Sex
  • The New Male Sexuality
  • The Enlightened Sex Manual: Sexual Skills for the Superior Lover
  • Moregasm: Babeland's Guide to Mind-Blowing Sex
  • The Erotic Mind: Unlocking the Inner Sources of Passion and Fulfillment
  • Suzanne Somers' Eat Great, Lose Weight: Eat All the Foods You Love in "Somersize" Combinations to Reprogram Your Metabolism, Shed Pounds for Good, and Have More Energy Than Ever Before
  • The pH Miracle for Weight Loss: Balance Your Body Chemistry, Achieve Your Ideal Weight
  • The Ultimate Guide to Cunnilingus: How to Go Down on a Woman and Give Her Exquisite Pleasure
  • The Book of Questions: Love & Sex
  • The Kosher Sutra: Eight Sacred Secrets for Reigniting Desire and Restoring Passion for Life
  • Dr. John Lee's Hormone Balance Made Simple: The Essential How-to Guide to Symptoms, Dosage, Timing, and More
Mantak Chia is a Taoist Master. He is best known for teaching his Taoist practices under the names of Healing Tao, Tao Yoga, Universal Healing Tao System and Chi Kung. Throughout decades of teaching, he has run numerous workshops, written a series of books, and published a number of training videos. For this reason, some people call him an author, a teacher or a healer. He views himself primarily ...more
More about Mantak Chia...