Start by marking “Shadow Walker (Flame Set, #2)” as Want to Read:
Shadow Walker (Flame Set, #2)

Shadow Walker (Пламък #2)

Defenseless, Dawn, a half-breed whose father had sold her to the first interested party, was overjoyed when Cole Webster killed the ruthless outlaw who had been her husband in name only. But now she faces a different kind of man, a man who honors the Native American traditions that have been lost to her.
Mass Market Paperback, 400 pages
Published June 27th 2003 by Leisure Books (first published 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Shadow Walker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shadow Walker

Maura
Rhiannon Hammond
Aug 05, 2011 Rhiannon Hammond rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone
It's predecessor Flame is my favorite book, and I am not disapointed at all with how this one was. I got sucked in so fast and wrapped into the story, it was just as passionate between Cole and Dawn as it was with Taylor and Ashley. Very recommened read, I think I'm going to try some more Connie Mason books, because if they are anything like the two I have read, it will be worth it.
Kathrynn
Dec 24, 2007 Kathrynn rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Fans of Romantic Westerns
This is part two of a set by Ms. Mason. The first is "Flame." I enjoyed both and though I read them years ago, I remember them with a smile.

One of This Reader's favorites.
Belqees
Apr 24, 2014 Belqees rated it it was amazing
While I was reading the first pages of this novel, I found myself having a strong infatuation for Cole, he’s a type of man that every woman would want to marry. I loved how his devotion and loyalty to his deceased wife shows but as it passes by I grow frustrated because I am starting to have sympathy for Dawn. The plot twist and story line suprises me all the time because I have never thought of a way where they could actually be together, the author is very clever to make a jigsaw puzzle with t ...more
Kelli
Aug 08, 2011 Kelli rated it it was amazing
I don't think I have ever quite devoured a book like I did this one. I didn't want to stop reading. My life was put on hold because I had to know what was next; I had to know how it ended. I was swept away. I loved Flame and I loved this book just as much if not more. I cannot possibly say enough about it. Great read. Amazing Read. The Perfect Read. Phenomenal.
Rachel
The story really was good. Great love scenes. You got the typical I love you but want you to say it first drama. Only thing I never cared for was the 2 times that Cole was told she did not want sex and he turned her on so she would want to do it anyhow Ever after saying over and over she did not want him. He still used her body's response against him.
Dawn ♥ romance
Oct 10, 2011 Dawn ♥ romance rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This steamy historical romance was rather melodramatic with such terrible things happening to the heroine but it had plenty of action that kept me reading although I got so tired of hearing the hero say how he will never love again. Pinkerton detective Cole shot an outlaw and has to decide what to do with his widow Dawn.
Carolyn
I love Connie Mason's books. I couldn't put this book down. I was a great story from start to finish. I love how Connie included characters from the book FLAME back in this story. Overall it was a great book and I can't wait to read more of Connie's books!
Melissa
Sep 02, 2014 Melissa rated it really liked it
Connie Mason was one of the first romance authors I read as a teenager and I've always loved her style. Yeah, the western genre is a bit cheesy, but the book was really enjoyable. There is a prequel to this book but the story makes sense without reading both.
JAM Library
I love the cover on this book, and theres tons of hot sex.
Mitzi
This is a Free Kindle book today. To Re-read.
Arlette
Jan 17, 2012 Arlette rated it it was amazing
OFF THE CHARTS!!! I truely loved this book. It would have been more cool if she would of carried on the legacy.
Kara
Apr 25, 2016 Kara rated it it was amazing
fantastic!!
Diana
Diana rated it it was ok
May 28, 2015
Twilla
Twilla rated it really liked it
May 31, 2016
*Mariska*Book*Crazy*
*Mariska*Book*Crazy* rated it it was ok
Mar 26, 2014
Lauren
Lauren rated it it was amazing
May 12, 2013
Lora Sidwell
Lora Sidwell rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2015
Kat Bonner
Kat Bonner rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2012
Sylvia Ugochukwu
Sylvia Ugochukwu rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2013
Tina Seymour
Tina Seymour rated it really liked it
May 15, 2014
Priscilla
Priscilla rated it really liked it
Nov 19, 2013
Breanne
Breanne rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2013
Zoe
Zoe rated it it was ok
Feb 14, 2015
Nita
Nita rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2008
Anne
Anne rated it it was amazing
Sep 13, 2013
Lynette
Lynette rated it it was amazing
Oct 23, 2011
Tracy Deblois talley
Tracy Deblois talley rated it it was amazing
Sep 28, 2012
Marisol
Marisol rated it really liked it
Nov 18, 2011
Mistie
Mistie rated it really liked it
Jan 22, 2013
  • Lakota Love Song
  • Sweet Prairie Passion (Savage Destiny, #1)
  • Say You Love Me
  • The Texan's Bride
  • Texas Splendor
  • Apache Magic (Coltons, #1)
  • California Caress
  • The Bride Wore Feathers
  • Savage Torment (Chippewa, #4)
  • Savage Autumn
  • Colorado Bride
Connie Mason or Cara Miles is the best-selling author of more than fifty historical romances and novellas. Her tales of passion and adventure are set in exotic as well as American locales. Connie was named Story Teller of the Year in 1990 by Romantic Times and was awarded Career Achievement award in the Western category by Romantic Times in 1994. Connie makes her home in Tarpon Springs, Florida wi ...more
More about Connie Mason...