Start by marking “Monster, Monster” as Want to Read:
Monster, Monster

Monster, Monster

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  15 ratings  ·  4 reviews
There's a monster in the house, but where is it? Each scary shape in this book looks like it must be the one, but young readers will laugh when they see the silly surprises behind the flaps. Full-color illustrations.
Published August 26th 2002 by Candlewick

To ask other readers questions about Monster, Monster, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Monster, Monster

Christen
This lift-a-flap picture book is a favorite of mine to use in a halloween storytime for twos and threes. The simple text and guessing holds their attention and gets them involved! One of my favorite storytime moments was one a toddler guessed that the person behind the flap was in fact the "toilet" rather than an astronaut. I had to stop reading for laughing so hard. It took me by surprise. Just wonderful.
Molly
This book is really good if you are reading to some reluctant young ones. It engages them- or it forces them to participate, however you want to look at it.
Mary
A storytime favorite, now out of print. Luckily, I have my own ebay-purchased copy!
Used for Halloween baby storytime October 2008.
Jill Rea
Jill Rea marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Liz
Liz added it
Jan 11, 2015
Art Saitharn
Art Saitharn marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Sarah added it
Mar 23, 2013
Megab
Megab added it
Mar 09, 2013
Matt Nix
Matt Nix marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2011
Melanie Walsh (born 18 July 1964) is an English writer and illustrator of children's books. She studied at Harrow School of Art and the Royal College of Art.

Walsh has published 46 works in 98 publications. Her books have been translated into nine different languages.[1]
More about Melanie Walsh...
10 Things I Can Do to Help My World Living with Mom and Living with Dad My Nose, Your Nose Do Lions Live on Lily Pads? Do Donkeys Dance?