Gettin' Buck Wild: Sex Chronicles II

Gettin' Buck Wild: Sex Chronicles II (Zane's Sex Chronicles)

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  2,094 ratings  ·  51 reviews
From the Queen of Erotica, a smart, witty, and extremely sexy collection of short stories—the second volume to her highly successful Zane’s Sex Chronicles, the book behind the Cinemax series.

Scenarios run the gamut from committed, monogamous couples looking to experiment to wild, single sisters who form a very unconventional sorority. You’ll m...more
Published October 7th 2003 by Atria Books (first published October 29th 2002)

Addicted by ZaneNervous by ZanePurple Panties by ZaneAfterburn by ZaneLove Is Never Painless by Zane
Zane
6th out of 35 books — 48 voters
The Coldest Winter Ever by Sister SouljahThe Cartel by Ashley AntoinetteTale of the Murda Mamas by Ashley AntoinetteAddicted by ZaneThe Last Chapter by Ashley Antoinette
The Hottest Urban Fiction
44th out of 144 books — 234 voters

More lists with this book...

Rose Jolicooeur
I am a true fan of zane's book, i think she talented and has a very creative and impressive inmagination. And she can defintely talk SEX....Having read and enjoyed The Sex Chronicles, I had to get my hands on the sequel. Zane's imagination goes into overdrive with stories that are guaranteed to leave you begging for more -- so to speak. The stories vary from sensuous and romantic, to wild and kinky, but they all have a similar theme: a woman shattering her inhibitions by venturing into her wilde...more
Dominique Rolle
NOW I KNOW I ALWAYS HAVE GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT ALL OF ZANES BOOKS BUT............DAMN ISALL I CAN SAY I WISH THAT I WAS AS BRAVE AS SOME OF THE WOMEN IN THESE STORIES
Mike
I like her collections better than her novels. Maybe she's just better as a shot of tequila than a bottle of wine. Great stories to read together with someone.
Cokeydo D. Alley
Loved ever bit of it

I loved ever bit of it, I love the imagery, makes my mouth water as well as put my mind into overdrive
KittyKat
Buck Wild is exactly what the hell happen in most of the story's in this book...... I loved it
Klalina Johnson
If you not scared, come get Bucked Wild.
LALOVELYTEE
Feb 19, 2008 LALOVELYTEE rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: My friends
Recommended to LALOVELYTEE by: My friends...lolz
Shelves: hot-reads
Just like the first book "The Sex Chronicles" it has short stories of peoples sexual experiences. As the book is split into three sections "Freaky", "Freakier", and "Down right nasty". This book tells the stories as they should be told.

This book is just like the first one. It was sort of boring because you already knew what was going to happen. It took me almost a week to finish the ending because it got so boring.
Mrerotic Noire
I liked this book and found it a good read. i found the bite size stories great to read on the way to work/from work back to home. they all seemed to sit well together and in someways could have been the life of one person. The book is a playful tease as it doesn't get hardcore and in your face but more subtle and soft, yet passionate.

another book i would recommend.
~MZ.Trey Songz~
this book is about this gurl is telling her sex life and how she is having sex with these guys and she finds one and dump him then one day this guy she had met they had got married and they didnt know that their ever love eachother and how they had this love affire at the beach and at this expensive holtels so she fanally loves him and they want to stay together so yeah
Antoinette the Book Junkie
SUPER FREEEAKIE!!! If you like that kinda stuff. A bit wild and outlandish. Eyeopener. Mind-blowing. Thought provoking (in a can that be done since, not intellectual). Straight to the point. Real words in real situations (for someone, somewhere). No fuss. No muss. Some good, some great, some not worth mentioning, but overall I enjoyed it.
Mike Da Silva
Better than the first one, but it does get kinda like a retread towards the end. Alot of analogies, comparisons, and even the dialouge is used repeatedly. But, like a reliable late night booty call, it still gets the job done. I would recommend reading this one, because you might wind up learning a new trick or two.
Danni
So I thought about it and this book for me os only 1 star.

The book was just okay nothing special. Gave it 3 stars because some of the stories were actually very funny and had a couple of good stories. But nothing about the book made it worth 5 stars...Thought about it more like 2 stars
Erica
Well, well, well.....it was nice to read short erotic stories....this was a different format from the other books I have read by the author but I throughly enjoyed it and look forward to reading more.
Michelle Johnson-lane
I was surprised to discover this book didn't cut it for me. It was just OK. This was my first book I read by zane and I believe she has done much better work to satisfy her readers.
Aspiring Tendai
I have been writing for as far back as I can remember, but this was the book that sparked my fire and got me to writing erotica. I love Zane and she is 1 on my list of favorite authors.
Lady Raven RAVE!
some stories were good others were so so but still overall a very very very entertaining book.

PS: D.R.I.P (don't read in public)....this one is a bedroom reader
Tiffany
THIS NOVEL WAS HOT, PASSIONATE, DEEP, ALLURING, AND STEAMY FOR THE BEDROOM ACTIVITIES. I LEARN STUFF I NEVER HEARD OF BEFORE. HOW KINKY IT IS!!!
Chineka Williams
In this book Zane's stories and characters seemed more complete and developed. I enjoyed the majority of the stories in this book.
Evelyn
This was a very visual very entertaining book..some of these women are crazy for the things they do, but Its exciting to read... =)
Grisel Martinez
Awesome book. This is my first time reading one of her books and I really enjoyed it. I will definitely read more of her books.
Aisha
boy did i know what i was getting myself into until i started being addictive of different sex phase he got going on in the book
Sheena  at Hot Eats and Cool Reads
The other books I've read by Zane so far have been better, but this was still a good read.
Colleen Rue
BETTER THAN THE FIRST ONE!!!I WISH THERE WAS A THIRD ONE!!!MAYBE SOME DAY...!!!
Courtney Hughes
I loved this book. It was more for entertainment than anything else. LOL
Jessica
As if the first one wasn't racy enough I had to read the second one
Eden
this book was off the chain. but not as good as the frist one.
Caprishacoleman
very good and very wild and explicit
for urban book readers
Shauna
Oct 09, 2007 Shauna rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: erotica lovers
yep...this book does it for me on those lonely nights...mmmhhmmm
Nook_diva Johnson
I am a big ZANE-fanatic so anything she writes, Im reading
Simone
I love Zane books and when it was coming on HBO IN SERIES!!
  • Candy Licker: An Urban Erotic Tale
  • Player Haters
  • Naughty or Nice
  • Bad Girlz
  • Maneater
  • Wifey 4 Life (Wifey Series, #5)
  • Double Dippin'
  • A Hustler's Wife
Zane (real name Kristina Roberts) is an African American author of erotic fiction. She is the daughter of two former educators: an elementary school teacher and a world-renowned theologian who is also the author of nearly two dozen books. She was born and raised in the Washington, D.C. area where she still resides with her three children.

In 1997, Zane began writing erotic stories to pass the time...more
More about Zane...
Addicted Nervous Afterburn Zane's The Sisters of APF: The Indoctrination of Soror Ride Dick Shame on It All

“Remember I Love You Always” 1 likes