Start by marking “Extreme Danger (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #1)” as Want to Read:
Extreme Danger (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #1)

Extreme Danger (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers #1)

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  391 ratings  ·  23 reviews
ATAC BRIEFING FOR AGENTS FRANK AND JOE HARDY

MISSION: To find the mastermind behind a possible attack at the Big Air Games.
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA.
POTENTIAL VICTIMS: Top extreme athletes in the country. Thousands of spectators.
SUSPECTS: There may be a group of extremists working together. There may be just one.
Published June 1st 2005 by Aladdin (first published April 26th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Extreme Danger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Extreme Danger

Luke
Extreme Danger is the first book in The Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers series by Franklin W. Dixon.

There is a mysterious person—known as Mr. X—who tries to sabotage the Big Air Games. The victims are top extreme athletes in the country, as well as thousands of spectators. And there may be a group of extremists working together. Or there may only be one. Frank and Joe, who work for the A.T.A.C. (American Teens Against Crime), must work out the person who is trying to sabotage this event.

Despite
David
I ;OVELOVELOVELOVELOVE this book this was the first hardy boys book I ever finished but the first one I read was speed times 5 (also there is some similarities between this and that) this is a reboot of the franchise but never takes it to the level where old time fans wont like it so the story is that some one is sabotaging the Big Air Games and two teenager boy Joe and Frank Hardy(as Frank and Joe put it Frank is the logical Hardy and Joe is hardly logical) gets sent by the agency they work for ...more
Brianna
I love a good mystery series and the Hardy Boys are some of the best classic detectives :)
Ashish Shah
it is a great bokk and one must read it because it is the best
Neel
Extreme Danger
by Franklin W. Dixon
Mystery
165 pages

Extreme Danger is a story of two brothers named Frank and Joe Hardy. They are part of an organization called ATAC which stands for American Teens Against Crime. They go to Philadelphia, Pennsylvannia because a person is threatening to hurt the athletes competeing in the X Games. They both trsvel to Philadelphia on their motorcycles. They meet a girl who is competeing in the X Games named Jenna. She shows them around Philadelphia. While she was pr
Amy
I've been meaning to start reading this series in order for a while now, and I'm finally getting around to it. This book was read in its entirety on a day-long bus trip, and like any good book, it was a great way to pass the time.

I'm still a little confused as to how the culprit's motive was supposed to work. Not to mention a little surprised at the culprit himself. But I guess that's how it works, and it does make sense when I think about it.

Anyway, great book. I already read number two, so I'm
Govhini Sumathi
Such a nice book. My logicity exploded as soon as I entered the realm of the Hardy's.
David
Frank and Joe go undercover for ATAC at an extreme games competition. Sabotage is happening and a creepy reporter keeps showing up just when someone is injured. An annoying guy who runs the best skateboard shop ends up dead. Things are getting worse until Frank and Joe finally realize who the real bad guy is.To make it more confusing, there is even another undercover ATAC agent who's also on the case, that Frank and Joe don't know about. Good mystery.
Donna
James Bond similarities made me laugh. I found that the writing style was stilted. It is rated at a grade five level; however the author tended to throw in words that are not easily understood by students reading at a grade five level.
Ryan
This book was really good. It has all the genres you need in a great book; murder, mystery, detective. I would recommend this book to anybody who is a mature reader.
Jonathan
this book was good i am glad i read this because i can be a good undercover for other plople and help others. that what this book showed me.
Mary
Very 1st book in this grouping. They boys nearly die skydiving and then get sent on another mission soon after.
Renee
Jul 24, 2009 Renee rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: 4th-7th
Shelves: childrens-series
3.5 The perspective/narration switching between the brothers was a bit confusing, but a series I think boys will enjoy.
Amrith Murali
This book rocks .
I like this Hat=rdy Boys
Prashansa
It was my first Hardy Boys book. Frank and Joe are really good and brave ATAC officers.
Barukisu
Reading in between some serious book. A laidback. A mind recreational drugs.
Dwayne Keller
Story was ok but I prefer the classic Hardy Boys stories.
Athena Hood
Very good book. I love the fact that Chet is involved. :)
Ria Ali
wow!! cool book!!
joe with a mohawk style!!
Akersey8
It was pretty good. Very intense. Very hardcore
Lyons
a extremely excting story
Vaishali
Vaishali marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2015
Khalil
Khalil marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
  • Terror on Tour (A Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys Super Mystery II, #1)
  • The Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #2: Identity Theft
Franklin W. Dixon is the pen name used by a variety of different authors (Leslie McFarlane, a Canadian author, being the first) who wrote The Hardy Boys novels for the Stratemeyer Syndicate (now owned by Simon & Schuster). This pseudonym was also used for the Ted Scott Flying Stories series.
More about Franklin W. Dixon...

Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers (1 - 10 of 31 books)
  • Running on Fumes (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #2)
  • Boardwalk Bust (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #3)
  • Thrill Ride (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #4)
  • Rocky Road (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #5)
  • Burned (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #6)
  • Operation: Survival (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #7)
  • Top Ten Ways to Die (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #8)
  • Martial Law (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #9)
  • Blown Away (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #10)
  • Hurricane Joe (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #11)
The Tower Treasure (Hardy Boys, #1) The House on the Cliff (Hardy Boys, #2) The Secret of the Old Mill (Hardy Boys, #3) Hardy Boys Complete Series Set Books 1-66 (The Hardy Boys #1-66) The Missing Chums (Hardy Boys, #4)