Start by marking “Doctor Who: Cybermen” as Want to Read:
Doctor Who: Cybermen

Doctor Who: Cybermen

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  50 ratings  ·  2 reviews
"There are some corners of the Universe which have bred the most terrible things. Things which act against everything we believe in. They must be fought."

So speaks the Doctor of one of his most daunting enemies. And for more than two decades — in many gripping TV adventures — he has fought them. They are beings dedicated only to survival. Human once, they are now more mach
Paperback
Published November 1990

To ask other readers questions about Doctor Who, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Doctor Who

Quinton Hoover
Very good book. Written in early 1989, before anyone knew of Who's sad fate,the book goes into the back ground of the Cybermen, both in an in-and out of universe perspective. It doesn't reference the new, crappy Cybusmen, which is always good, but it also doesn't reference Spare Parts or Silver Nemesis, which is a downer. Despite all this; long read, good book.

If I recall correctly, thus was my first Doctor Who book. Now, I'm a huge Whovian, and I was real young when I read this, and nothing cou
Sylvian
A really interesting, speculative read on the Doctor Who nemesis, The Cyberblokes.

A real must for anyone into their their Who.

It's actually written by a guy who was a Cyberman!

I mean, not literally. Firstly, Cybermen arn't actually real, not yet anyway; and if they were real, well, I don't anyone has ever been fully reverted back to a human state. What do you think this is? Star Trek?
Ian Cook
Ian Cook marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Miza Peters
Miza Peters marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Rashaun
Rashaun marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Dennis O'Leary
Dennis O'Leary marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Andy Stehr
Andy Stehr marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Matt Pengilley
Matt Pengilley marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Jonathan
Jonathan marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Deborah Bailey
Deborah Bailey marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Shelby Smith
Shelby Smith marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014
Catherine Priestley
Catherine Priestley marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
jacob loves harry potter
jacob loves harry potter marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2014
Dennis O'leary
Dennis O'leary marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
David Banks (born 24 September 1951) is a stage and television actor and occasional writer and producer. He is best known to Doctor Who fans for his portrayal of the Cyber-Leader in Earthshock, The Five Doctors, Attack of the Cybermen, and Silver Nemesis. Banks also played Karl in the stage production Doctor Who: The Ultimate Adventure. As Jon Pertwee's understudy in the production, he played the ...more
More about David Banks...
Iceberg Soar: How Boys Learn, Succeed, and Develop Character The ArcHive Tapes: Origins of the Cybermen (Doctor Who Spin-Off) The ArcHive Tapes: The Ultimate Cybermen (Doctor Who Spin-Off) The ArcHive Tapes: The Cyber Nomads (Doctor Who Spin-Off)