Start by marking “Bearded Dragons: A Complete Guide to Pogona Vitticeps (Complete Herp Care)” as Want to Read:
Bearded Dragons: A Complete Guide to Pogona Vitticeps (Complete Herp Care)

Bearded Dragons: A Complete Guide to Pogona Vitticeps (Complete Herp Care)

3.88  ·  Rating Details  ·  17 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Learn everything you need to know about Bearded Dragons, including detailed information on grooming and handling. This book also contains information on keeping and breeding Lawsons Dragon.
Published August 1st 2006 by TFH Publications, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Bearded Dragons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bearded Dragons

Katie
May 19, 2013 Katie rated it it was amazing
Great book with a lot of information. Love the photos in it. Really appreciate the detailed information in the Health Care chapter. My son came home with a sub-adult and I'm always checking this book to figure out his behaviors. As in every time I go to the grocery store for his salad stuff I am referring to the Feeding chapter about what they should have daily and what should be special treats. This book is well worth the price. It has a ton of information and is easy to search for what you nee ...more
Beth Ann
I just recently acquired a little guy named Stanley Yelnats because his family decided to get rid of him. I am eating up any amount of info on Beardies I can get... including this little guide. :) This was just an overview, so I suppose that for a nerd like me who gets on animal message boards daily, reads for hours, and has rescuing as a hobby... it wasn't quite the DEPTH for me. BUT it was still well written, I liked the tone, and would recommend it for those new to herps.
Teresa
Mar 29, 2010 Teresa rated it really liked it
I went on a quest to find out what Bearded Dragons require for care. My youngest boy has been pestering me for some time about getting one. I never did finish this book although it's very informative. Once I got to the part about size of cage to keep it in, that was it for me. We don't have that kind of space.
Lisa James
Oct 03, 2011 Lisa James rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fiction, pets, owned
We got this when we got a beardie for our oldest son. It was good, basic care information, & we followed it. Even though our beardie passed away of a sudden illness, I'm going to keep this book in the home library in case our younger sons eventually want to try again.
Ashley
Nov 18, 2010 Ashley rated it liked it
Shelves:
This book was very informative. I just bought myself a little baby dragon of my own so this book helped me set up his habitat and figure out his diet and feeding schedule.
Missy
Jul 15, 2011 Missy rated it it was ok
It's an okay book. A bit short on certain details (like feeding types of foods, medical issues). It's a start for the new Beardie Parent. But to me, not extensive enough.
Shivonne
Jan 05, 2013 Shivonne rated it it was amazing
Very useful when I purchased my little "booger baby boy Hector"! All the information you will need to care for your new Bearded Dragon
Ashley Liboon
Ashley Liboon marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
Ambrey
Ambrey marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
Stevie
Stevie added it
Feb 03, 2015
Brittin Kemp
Brittin Kemp rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2015
Tash
Tash marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Angel Brown
Angel Brown marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Jesseca
Jesseca marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Mike
Mike rated it really liked it
May 14, 2014
Janine
Janine rated it really liked it
Apr 24, 2014
Tina Rice
Tina Rice marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2014
Cody
Cody marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2013
Lily
Lily rated it really liked it
Aug 14, 2013
Clyde Gaines
Clyde Gaines marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2013