Start by marking “A Familiar Dragon: Fanuilh / Wizard's Heir / Beggar's Banquet” as Want to Read:
A Familiar Dragon: Fanuilh / Wizard's Heir / Beggar's Banquet

A Familiar Dragon: Fanuilh / Wizard's Heir / Beggar's Banquet

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  82 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Used book in acceptable condition. Binding damaged, pages intact, no liquid damage to pages
Published January 1st 1997 by Guild America Books by arrangement with Ace Books, Penguin Putnam Inc.

To ask other readers questions about A Familiar Dragon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Familiar Dragon

Tayla36
This series has become one of my all time favorites. It reads like a murder mystery, but it has magical elements. It is in a medieval setting, and the murders all involve magic. The lead character, Liam Rhenford, is not a magician but he has inherited the possesions of a wizard who was murdered, including his familiar, a miniature dragon named Fanuilh.
Lauren
If I had to pick a favorite book, this would be it. It's a set of three books: Fanuilh, Wizard's Heir, and Beggar's Banquet. The main character, Liam, solves crimes/mysteries and it's all in a fantasy setting (as implied by the title). I've read them over and over again and they never get old.
Lori Murton
I like these stories but wish that there was more interaction between Liam & Fanuilh. Having a mini-dragon as one's familiar would be the best!!
Kay Gary
I enjoyed all 3 of the books. This is the second time for these books; however, I read them years ago, so had forgotten most of the plots!
Jenniffer
If you like Mystery and Fantasy then you'll like this book!
Coleen
I couldnt put it down!!
Zippymae
Zippymae marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Chacoory Nishta
Chacoory Nishta marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Alia S
Alia S marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Andyso
Andyso marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Arielle P.
Arielle P. marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Moira Mcglynn
Moira Mcglynn marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Jim
Jim marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Fanuilh (Fanuilh, #1) Wizard's Heir (Fanuilh, #2) Beggar's Banquet (Fanuilh, #3) Scales of Justice (Fanuilh, #4) King's Cure  (Fanuilh #5)