Start by marking “I Can't Believe I Said That: I Can't Believe I Said That” as Want to Read:
I Can't Believe I Said That: I Can't Believe I Said That

I Can't Believe I Said That: I Can't Believe I Said That

3.31 of 5 stars 3.31  ·  rating details  ·  62 ratings  ·  7 reviews
The co-host of the #1-rated morning talk show Live with Regis & Kathie Lee gives her millions of fans a candid and inspiring account of her eventful life on and off the set. She recounts her triumphs and defeats in the world of show business and tells about her life with husband and sports celebrity Frank Gifford. 48-page photo insert.
Published September 1st 1993 by Pocket Books (first published 1992)

To ask other readers questions about I Can't Believe I Said That, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Can't Believe I Said That

It's been a long time since I've read a book! But I picked this one off the shelf last time I went to the library and actually read it. Yay me!

I am not a part of the Kathe Lee Gifford era. Then or now. I've heard her name, and maybe would have recognized her, but really don't know much about her.

She is a firecracker. She is human. She has faith in God.

It's a fun and interesting read. Although, some chapters got really long and blah blah blah. Too much detail. And since this book was written 20
Sep 11, 2014 Sandra added it
This book was very interesting. I enjoyed reading this book very much.
Good bio.
Very spiritual and open.
I like Kathie Lee.
Kathie Lee is like a car wreck from which you can't turn your gaze. Although I find her annoying and cloying, I also find her fascinating. That she has survived and continues to reinvent herself in the medium that changes with the wind (television)is a testament to her unique brand of folksy-Americana appeal. This book is definitely not for everyone, and you may need to temper it with a reading of one of Regis's tomes, but I enjoyed it!
Debbie Petersen
I received this one Christmas as a gift from my husband. Obviously he had no clue what I enjoyed as reading material. We're divorced, and I sold the book for $1 at a yard sale. It is floating around the world somewhere, inscribed to me on the flyleaf. Good riddance. Really lacking in substance and didn't hold my interest at all.
yes, I really read this. It was my moms, I was like 14 and I was bored.
Arlayne West
Good book and very funny too.
Eileen Murray
Eileen Murray marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2015
Betsy marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Cathy added it
Apr 03, 2015
Cathy added it
Mar 28, 2015
Kerry added it
Aug 31, 2015
Christy Broderick
Christy Broderick marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Kate H
Kate H added it
Dec 22, 2014
Misty marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Esther Woolford
Esther Woolford is currently reading it
Jul 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Kathie Lee Gifford (born Kathryn Lee Epstein) is an American television host, singer, actress and playwright, famous for her 15-year run (1985 - 2000) on the television talk show Live with Regis and Kathie Lee, which she co-hosted with Regis Philbin. She has received 11 Emmy nominations.

Starting April 7, 2008, Gifford will co-host the fourth hour of NBC's Today Show with Hoda Kotb.

For earlier work
More about Kathie Lee Gifford...