In Love With Her Boss (Montana Mavericks) (Silhouette Special Edition, No. 1441)

In Love With Her Boss (Montana Mavericks) (Montana Mavericks: Christmas in Whitehorn #2)

3.35 of 5 stars 3.35  ·  rating details  ·  114 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Lori Hanson had come to Whitehorn to start over -- not to fall head over heels in love with her boss! For she knew better than to risk her heart -- her life -- on another man. Besides, Josh Anderson was too attractive, too nice and...too dangerous. Nice because he cared about her. Dangerous because he made her want to care about him.

Josh's alluring receptionist had secrets...more
Published January 1st 2002 by Silhouette

To ask other readers questions about In Love With Her Boss (Montana Mavericks), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In Love With Her Boss (Montana Mavericks)

Holly
I'm slowly working my way through Ridgway's backlist.

This was a sweet story. I really liked Josh's character. He was a very strong man, sweet and caring. I enjoyed Lori's character, too, though more in the beginning than toward the end. I understood the reasons she pushed Josh away in the end, but I still became frustrated by it. I was also disappointed that it ended as it did, without finding out what became of the villain - though there are other books in the series so we may find out later.

O...more
Viohlet
A light fluffy romance, with just the hint of darker tones. The characters were loveable and although at some points their behaviour annoyed me, I enjoyed this novel immensely. 3.5/5 :)
Christie
when it is love it is love, it can't be changed.
Marj
because Lori was a bit irritating.
Halah
****very predictable
Diana
x2 08-04-11
iamkindle
iamkindle marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Jeri
Jeri added it
Aug 15, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Good Reader
Good Reader marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
S
S marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Vread4
Vread4 marked it as to-read
May 16, 2014
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Mai Dy
Mai Dy added it
Apr 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Crush on You (Three Kisses, #1) Then He Kissed Me (Three Kisses, #2) How to Knit a Wild Bikini (Malibu and Ewe #1) Can't Hurry Love (Three Kisses, #3) Beach House No. 9 (Beach House No. 9, #1)