Start by marking “Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 5: The Heart of the Cards (Yu-Gi-Oh!, #5)” as Want to Read:
Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 5: The Heart of the Cards (Yu-Gi-Oh!, #5)

Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 5: The Heart of the Cards (Yu-Gi-Oh! (Viz Numbering) #5)

4.19 of 5 stars 4.19  ·  rating details  ·  454 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Yugi, Jonouchi, and Anzu have survived Kaiba's deadly theme park, but now they're faced with the two Kaiba brothers, heirs of the biggest game empire in Japan. Seto Kaiba has spent years and millions of dollars building the greatest "Duel Monsters" deck ever. Armed only with his grandfather's hand-me-down deck, Yugi fights Seto Kaiba for his grandfather, for his friends, a ...more
Published May 19th 2004 by VIZ Media LLC (first published August 12th 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 5, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 5

Дени Проданова
Ех, Кайба, Кайба... Виж до какво води злобата. Публично унижение и съжалението на близките ти. Естествено, като на манга, хората, които се опита да убиеш хич не ти се сърдят, няма да те докладват в полицията и даже ще ти станат приятели, ама беше ли нужно да се заплашва бебе с пистолет.
Драги читатели, запомнете от сега: ВИНАГИ има по-силна карта. И в реалния свят е така: винаги има някой по-добър. Така че, по-полека със самочувствието и арогантността ;)
I.S.I.
I honestly don't know if it's a good idea to time and time again go back and compare the manga with the anime (I saw the anime first). However, it's fun to see how the Duel Monsters game have improved. And how the characters have changed, especially Seto and Mokuba. But back to this volume.

In this volume Yuugi reach the two final stages in Kaiba's game, Death-T. Honda is gone and Anzu and Jounouchi hostage. Yuugi doubt himself as he reach the final stage of the game. The older Kaiba brother is s
Henri
I loved the book. It was awesome. I really liked it because it has a lot of action and teamwork. The main character is Yugi. He is a good boy with a delightful heart and a kid who likes to have fun. Yugi isn't a troublemaker he likes to have some fun and is a fun kid when he has this enemy called
Thomas Simmonds
Out of all 7 volumes of "Yu-Gi-Oh" this is without a doubt my favourite, it was thrilling, exciting, and just downright awesome, I can read this over, and over, and still love it.
Bettina
Wow! Das mit Kaiba war hart. O.o
Bradley
Absolutely splendid! And it has a picture of Yugi's mom. I found that amusing too. =)
Starkville Public Library Young Adult Section
Yugi and his friends must face the Kaiba brothers. Will they survive?
Devon
Jan 11, 2012 Devon rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: own
i wish i continued this series.
Yuka Muntou
I LOVE IT
Jj
Jj marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Leanne Marie
Leanne Marie marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2015
Ali Dinges
Ali Dinges marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2015
Adeeba
Adeeba added it
Jun 12, 2015
Emma H
Emma H marked it as to-read
May 27, 2015
Lindsay Stewart
Lindsay Stewart marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
  • Yu Yu Hakusho, Volume 5: Focus Your Mind as One! (Yu Yu Hakusho, #5)
  • Watchdog and the Coyotes
  • Shaman King, Vol. 7: Clash at Mata Cemetery
  • YU-GI-OH!: GX, Vol. 2 (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, #2)
  • Descendants of Darkness, Volume 9
  • Dragon Ball Z: Goku or Ginyu!?, Vol. 8 (Dragon Ball Z, #8)
Takahashi started as a mangaka in 1982. His first work was Tokiō no Tsuma (闘輝王の鷹), published in 1990. One of his earliest works was Tennenshokudanji Buray (天然色男児BURAY), which lasted for two volumes and was published from 1991 to 1992. Takahashi did not find success until 1996 when he created Yu-Gi-Oh!
More about Kazuki Takahashi...

Yu-Gi-Oh! (Viz Numbering) (7 books)
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 1: The Millenium Puzzle (Yu-Gi-Oh!, #1)
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 2: The Cards With Teeth (Yu-Gi-Oh!, #2)
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 3: Capsule Monster Chess (Yu-Gi-Oh!, #3)
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 4: Kaiba's Revenge (Yu-Gi-Oh!, #4)
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 6: Monster Fight! (Yu-Gi-Oh!, #6)
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 7: Monster World (Yu-Gi-Oh!, #7)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 1: The Millenium Puzzle (Yu-Gi-Oh!, #1) Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 2: The Cards With Teeth (Yu-Gi-Oh!, #2) Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist, Vol. 1:  Duelist Kingdom (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist, #1) Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 3: Capsule Monster Chess (Yu-Gi-Oh!, #3) Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 4: Kaiba's Revenge (Yu-Gi-Oh!, #4)

“You say people's struggles are a game! That's totally wrong!

Facing yourself no matter how tough things get... and keeping up the fight... that's what games are really about!

You bet your chip of life as if it meant nothing! You lost to yourself! When you realized you were going to lose, you didn't have the courage to keep living!

Listen... Real courage is protecting that chip you have in your hands... no matter what!"

-Anzu to Kaiba”