Start by marking “Mirrors of Time” as Want to Read:
Mirrors of Time

Mirrors of Time

4.03  ·  Rating Details  ·  495 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
"Mirrors of Time", the new book by Dr Brian Weiss, allows you to take regression therapy to the next level. An audio CD is included that goes beyond meditation and visualization exercises - it contains the actual regression techniques Dr.Weiss uses with his patients.
Published February 1st 2002 by Hay House (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Mirrors of Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mirrors of Time

Stacey M
Mar 09, 2009 Stacey M rated it it was amazing
Book was actually 4 stars and repeats most of the information from his previous books. The reason I gave this a 5-star rating is because of the regression/meditation CD that comes with it. It is fantastic and guarantees a night of deep restfull sleep.
Tonya
Feb 17, 2014 Tonya rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
There is not much to this book. The CD is what you want. It is a hypnosis cd to regress you to past lives.
Annette
May 10, 2016 Annette rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Entre vidas aprendemos, importante entonces es crecer conscientes de nuestro estado de eternidad.
Este libro es toda una guía para mí, que ando en busca de conocerme y entenderme, saber por qué sufro, por qué soy lo que soy.
Lo leí digital, pero encontré el audio del cd que viene incorporado en youtube, ahora toca practicar y aprender.
link del audio, con la voz original de Brian y en español...
Evelynn Morrigan
Jan 02, 2015 Evelynn Morrigan rated it it was ok
Este livro quase não tinha conteúdo. Baseia-se essencialmente no CD que vem com ele.
This book almost didn't have content. It is based essentially on the CD that comes with it.
Cathy Moore
May 15, 2014 Cathy Moore rated it liked it
I have read several of Dr Weiss' books. This is a short book that focuses more on relaxation techniques and the benefits you may receive using these techniques. The CD is designed to help you with relaxation as well.
Christine Siduguen
Easy read

I have read most of Brian Weiss books an this is a short easy read that sums up th level important points.
Elizabeth Marcus
Jul 08, 2015 Elizabeth Marcus rated it it was amazing
A great short version of the past life regression process.
Jose Gomes
Jan 31, 2014 Jose Gomes rated it really liked it
Learn the steps for past lives regression
Carla
Jul 16, 2013 Carla rated it liked it
Regression is the topic and the CD contains the hypnosis. Brian Weiss introduces new and old to the idea of regression, what to expect, why it is done, and the benefits of it. Regression is used to gain insight and to heal the soul.
I think that this is a good book to have in your library and the CD will easily become part of your collection especially for using at night or to relax.
I hope that this will help you along your way in your spiritual journey.
Jackie
Nov 01, 2008 Jackie rated it liked it
Shelves: alternative
According to the authoer, whether you subscribe to past lives or not, there is much healing that can be achieved through this modality. The CD that comes with this book is a great meditation CD. I find that I am able to go deep and often even fall asleep (which is ok too) but awaken at the end. After seeing him on Oprah, I thought it was very similar to the Emotional Release therapy work that I do with clients. I am interested in learning more.
Tina
Jul 03, 2011 Tina rated it liked it
The book is not much to read, just a bit of background about the author and his use of regression/hypnosis in his therapy practice. But the CD does help me fall asleep. I can't say that there has been any affect on my dreams or the restfulness of my sleep but the fact that I fall asleep before I've gotten very far into the CD's sequence is a big difference. Well worth the purchase!
Diana
Nov 04, 2007 Diana rated it liked it
I found this more relaxing than anything...I did not experience any "past" occurences...If I did how would I recognize it? It was fun to try and hypnotize myself and I did acheive a deep calm yet I was still conscious of what was going on around me. Cool
Carmen
Dec 26, 2007 Carmen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I did not take this book too seriously until i put the Regression CD on. I fell into self-hypnosis and freaked myself out. All my fears came rushing towards me and I haven't tried it since.
Aidïs Js
May 06, 2013 Aidïs Js rated it it was ok
"en mi anterior libro"... es una mala recopilación de varios libros, una excelente forma de marketing para lograr más ventas. Le daré chance a otras obras del autor.Me convenció.
Sheila
Aug 17, 2008 Sheila rated it it was amazing
So interesting that regression can benefit a life 'in the now'. I can only imagine what we would all learn if we could 'unlock' our own minds.
Evin Sofia Djunaidi
Oct 01, 2007 Evin Sofia Djunaidi rated it liked it
Already read this book, but hasn't yet implemented...scary(?) maybe not.. curios (?)...maybe yes....My sister already try this...fascinating...
Robert
Aug 28, 2008 Robert rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
This book is really about relaxation and meditation. It was very interesting to me. I am still somewhat skeptical, but It is interesting.
Anita Jacob
Oct 04, 2012 Anita Jacob rated it really liked it
A nice small book introducing one to past life regression, it's benefits as well as the accompanying guided meditation / relaxation CD.
Anne Marie
Comes with a CD you can use to regress yourself into past lives - must be experienced...
Bebe Burnside
An interesting look at what past life regression might do to help you in today's life.
Gaby Zendejas
Jun 17, 2013 Gaby Zendejas rated it liked it
El libro es una síntesis del resto de sus libros. Lo valioso es el CD.
Jan Deelstra
Jan 23, 2011 Jan Deelstra rated it liked it
Interesting concepts leave the reader to ponder the possibilities.
Linda T.
Jose
Jose rated it it was ok
Jul 24, 2016
Albion Albion
Albion Albion marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2016
Arttemizza
Arttemizza marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2016
Olga Fandiño
Olga Fandiño marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2016
Flor
Flor rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2016
  • Entering the Now
  • I Had It All the Time: When Self-Improvement Gives Way to Ecstasy
  • The Instruction: Living the Life Your Soul Intended
  • The Nature of Good and Evil (Journey of the Soul, #3)
  • Discover Your Psychic Type: Developing and Using Your Natural Intuition
  • Past Lives, Present Miracles: The Most Empowering Book on Reincarnation You'll Ever Read...in this Lifetime!
  • The God Code
  • Power of the Soul: Inside Wisdom for an Outside World
  • The Force
  • Angel Numbers
  • Leap of Perception: New Attention Skills for the Intuition Age
  • Getting in the Gap
  • Diary of a Psychic
  • Memories of the Afterlife: Life-Between-Lives Stories of Personal Transformation
72099
As a traditional psychotherapist, Dr. Brian Weiss was astonished and skeptical when one of his patients began recalling past-life traumas that seemed to hold the key to her recurring nightmares and anxiety attacks. His skepticism was eroded, however, when she began to channel messages from "the space between lives," which contained remarkable revelations about Dr. Weiss's family and his dead son. ...more
More about Brian L. Weiss...