Start by marking “Mirrors of Time” as Want to Read:
Mirrors of Time

Mirrors of Time

4.01 of 5 stars 4.01  ·  rating details  ·  434 ratings  ·  24 reviews
"Mirrors of Time", the new book by Dr Brian Weiss, allows you to take regression therapy to the next level. An audio CD is included that goes beyond meditation and visualization exercises - it contains the actual regression techniques Dr.Weiss uses with his patients.
Published February 1st 2002 by Hay House (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Mirrors of Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mirrors of Time

Stacey M
Book was actually 4 stars and repeats most of the information from his previous books. The reason I gave this a 5-star rating is because of the regression/meditation CD that comes with it. It is fantastic and guarantees a night of deep restfull sleep.
Tonya
Feb 17, 2014 Tonya rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: own
There is not much to this book. The CD is what you want. It is a hypnosis cd to regress you to past lives.
Evelynn Morrigan
Este livro quase não tinha conteúdo. Baseia-se essencialmente no CD que vem com ele.
This book almost didn't have content. It is based essentially on the CD that comes with it.
Cathy Moore
I have read several of Dr Weiss' books. This is a short book that focuses more on relaxation techniques and the benefits you may receive using these techniques. The CD is designed to help you with relaxation as well.
Christine Siduguen
Easy read

I have read most of Brian Weiss books an this is a short easy read that sums up th level important points.
Elizabeth Marcus
A great short version of the past life regression process.
Jose Gomes
Learn the steps for past lives regression
Carla
Regression is the topic and the CD contains the hypnosis. Brian Weiss introduces new and old to the idea of regression, what to expect, why it is done, and the benefits of it. Regression is used to gain insight and to heal the soul.
I think that this is a good book to have in your library and the CD will easily become part of your collection especially for using at night or to relax.
I hope that this will help you along your way in your spiritual journey.
Jackie
According to the authoer, whether you subscribe to past lives or not, there is much healing that can be achieved through this modality. The CD that comes with this book is a great meditation CD. I find that I am able to go deep and often even fall asleep (which is ok too) but awaken at the end. After seeing him on Oprah, I thought it was very similar to the Emotional Release therapy work that I do with clients. I am interested in learning more.
Tina
The book is not much to read, just a bit of background about the author and his use of regression/hypnosis in his therapy practice. But the CD does help me fall asleep. I can't say that there has been any affect on my dreams or the restfulness of my sleep but the fact that I fall asleep before I've gotten very far into the CD's sequence is a big difference. Well worth the purchase!
Diana
I found this more relaxing than anything...I did not experience any "past" occurences...If I did how would I recognize it? It was fun to try and hypnotize myself and I did acheive a deep calm yet I was still conscious of what was going on around me. Cool
Carmen
I did not take this book too seriously until i put the Regression CD on. I fell into self-hypnosis and freaked myself out. All my fears came rushing towards me and I haven't tried it since.
Aidïs Js
"en mi anterior libro"... es una mala recopilación de varios libros, una excelente forma de marketing para lograr más ventas. Le daré chance a otras obras del autor.Me convenció.
Sheila
So interesting that regression can benefit a life 'in the now'. I can only imagine what we would all learn if we could 'unlock' our own minds.
Evin Sofia Djunaidi
Already read this book, but hasn't yet implemented...scary(?) maybe not.. curios (?)...maybe yes....My sister already try this...fascinating...
Robert
This book is really about relaxation and meditation. It was very interesting to me. I am still somewhat skeptical, but It is interesting.
Anita Jacob
A nice small book introducing one to past life regression, it's benefits as well as the accompanying guided meditation / relaxation CD.
Anne Marie
Comes with a CD you can use to regress yourself into past lives - must be experienced...
Bebe Burnside
An interesting look at what past life regression might do to help you in today's life.
Gaby Zendejas
El libro es una síntesis del resto de sus libros. Lo valioso es el CD.
Jan Deelstra
Interesting concepts leave the reader to ponder the possibilities.
Linda T.
Great stuff!
Angad Singh
Angad Singh marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
Serenity Now
Serenity Now marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Amritha Jaidev
Amritha Jaidev marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2015
Bradley Parks
Bradley Parks marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
  • The Instruction: Living the Life Your Soul Intended
  • The Nature of Good and Evil (Journey of the Soul, #3)
  • Living a Life of Inner Peace
  • Discover Your Psychic Type: Developing and Using Your Natural Intuition
  • The God Code
  • Destiny of Souls: New Case Studies of Life Between Lives
  • Past Lives, Present Miracles: The Most Empowering Book on Reincarnation You'll Ever Read...in this Lifetime!
  • Getting in the Gap
  • Conversations With Nostradamus: His Prophecies Explaned, Vol. 1
  • The Reconnection: Heal Others, Heal Yourself
  • A Message of Hope from the Angels
  • Diary of a Psychic
72099
As a traditional psychotherapist, Dr. Brian Weiss was astonished and skeptical when one of his patients began recalling past-life traumas that seemed to hold the key to her recurring nightmares and anxiety attacks. His skepticism was eroded, however, when she began to channel messages from "the space between lives," which contained remarkable revelations about Dr. Weiss's family and his dead son. ...more
More about Brian L. Weiss...
Many Lives, Many Masters: The True Story of a Prominent Psychiatrist, His Young Patient, and the Past Life Therapy That Changed Both Their Lives Same Soul, Many Bodies: Discover the Healing Power of Future Lives through Progression Therapy Only Love Is Real: A Story of Soulmates Reunited Messages from the Masters: Tapping into the Power of Love Through Time Into Healing