Start by marking “The Case of the Green Ghost (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #13)” as Want to Read:
The Case of the Green Ghost (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #13)

The Case of the Green Ghost (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley #13)

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  124 ratings  ·  4 reviews
There's no mystery about it -- with a hit ABC TV series, a blockbuster film, and a quadruple-platinum CD, Mary-Kate and Ashley are young America's favorite detective duo! The Case of The Green Ghost finds them hot on the trail of spirits most spooky when they are hired to investigate the ghoulish goings-on in a haunted house across town. Bravely going where no girls have g ...more
Library Binding
Published May 2000 by Harper Collins, Rebound by Sagebrush (first published 1999)

To ask other readers questions about The Case of the Green Ghost, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Case of the Green Ghost

Nicole Montgomery
Read with my kindergartener, 1st grader, and 4th grader. All three kids loved making guesses trying to solve both cases, who was the popsicle thief and was the green ghost real, and if not who was the one trying to scare them? This book had them really interacting with the story.
♪♬Farheen♪♬
This book was funny.I mean the mystery was like,'Who stole my popsicle sticks?'
You've got to admit it.Finding missing popsicle sticks is kind of silly.I mean,I'm not the kind of person who would waste my time on that kind of stuff.Haha.
The ending turned out to me good.I never thought it would be Jeremy and yeah..a good motive too.
Sweet's Family Bookshelves
The girls are dared to go into a haunted house to try to see the ghost they think is stealing their craft popsicle sticks that they need to compete in a contest.

Perfect for 2nd - 3rd graders.
Cws
May 21, 2009 Cws added it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: jear
JEAR2-Mar
Vivian
Vivian marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Chrisc
Chrisc marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Lisa Lewis
Lisa Lewis marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Brooklen
Brooklen marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Garry
Garry marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Erica
Erica marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Twuana
Twuana marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Cris
Cris marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Chris
Chris added it
Sep 02, 2014
Drewlisa Ifill
Drewlisa Ifill marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
April Cochran
April Cochran marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Case of the Giggling Ghost (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #31)
  • The Case of the Creepy Castle (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #19)
  • The Case Of The Surfing Secret (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #12)
  • The Case of the Tattooed Cat (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley, #37)
  • The Case of the Cheerleading Camp Mystery (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #17)
  • The Case of the Missing Mummy (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley, #7)
  • The Case of the Game Show Mystery (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley, #27)
  • The Case of the Ballet Bandit (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #2)
  • The Case of the 202 Clues (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #1)
  • One Twin Too Many (Two of a Kind, #4)
  • Two for the Road (Two of a Kind Diaries, #18)
  • Santa Girls (Two of a Kind Diaries, #32)
  • Never Been Kissed (Sweet 16, #1)
My Secret Admirer (Point Horror, #4) Camp Fear The Window The Case of Camp Crooked Lake (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley, #30) The Body