Start by marking “Sunburn (Greek God, #3)” as Want to Read:
Sunburn (Greek God, #3)

Sunburn (Greek God #3)

Patience O’Conner is a travel blogger who lives for her work. Her dedication to her readers brings her to the famed Helios Resort in Mexico, a locale that stuns her with its beauty but at which she suffers from some very strange accidents.

ebook
Published January 7th 2013 by Liquid Silver Books

Suzan
Dec 15, 2012 Suzan rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Paranormal Romance fans
I have been looking forward to this book and was not disappointed! I loved Apollo and had a strange urge to track down all the women that hurt him and broke his heart so I could bitch slap them for what they did to him (and maybe have them detained under the mental health act, clearly they were insane!). Apollo is such a sweet and good hearted guy! He has a lot of darkness to contend with in the form of his prophecies but he still manages to keep a bright outlook on life.
I loved Patience and tho
SN the Viking
Mar 09, 2013 SN the Viking rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adult-erotica
Julie Ramsey
Jan 15, 2013 Julie Ramsey rated it it was amazing
Shelves: done
Sunburn

Apollo has opened a resort(Helios). His sister Artemis is there to check it out. Apollo is nervous because he is expecting the Travel Chic (a blogger on resorts) to arrive at anytime. He is also troubled that his visions have been of a young woman who has her heart riped out of her chest. He never sees her face but because he can't see visions of people close to him he is worried. Patience (the Travel Chic), has arrived at Helios with her two best friends. They trying to get her mind of a
AL
Jan 12, 2013 AL rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it-done-it

Claps and cheers! What a terrific book! I really loved this one. It felt so real, so normal, with the normal girl problem about their weights and everything. This book seriously can relate to a lot of woman. Apollo was such a sweetheart to Patience and the perfect Prince Charming ^-^. Mhmmmm and so gorgeous..

Again met Hades [YES!!] I like him, he's so full of mystery. And Artemis, hope she'll find her man, now that Apollo is with his goddess all the time :):).

The ending again, as always unexpec
Rachel
Jun 17, 2013 Rachel rated it it was amazing
I adored this book. Apollo, a Greek god, runs a vacation resort named Helios and meets vacation blogger Patience O’Conner who is anything but patient; this stills makes me smile and tickles my sense of humor.

Apollo and Patience were fun characters to get to know, the story flowed smoothly and had some delicious hot scenes along with a good dose of humor.
angelblue
Feb 20, 2013 angelblue rated it it was amazing
Shelves: absolute-favs
My favorite of the series!
Michelle ♣ Ndayeni
Another fabulous entry in Leo's series about the Greek pantheon. This one features Apollo, and is substantially different from the first two books in the series, though that is all to the good in my opinion. Where For the Love of a God had a down-to-earth practical(ish) feel, and Sweet Hell had something of a fairytale feel to it with their journey through Hades, this one has a very exotic feel to go with the exotic setting. The setting comes alive so well here that at times you almost feel like ...more
Samantha
Apr 23, 2013 Samantha rated it it was amazing
Rosanna Leo is a new Author to me and I have to say I
enjoyed this book so much.
Her writing style is lively and fun which also comes through in the storyline, it’s a fun sexy read.

This is a story about the Gods set in the modern day and what a setting Helios Resort is, I want to go to Helios and I want to meet a sexy God.
It's fast pacing you won’t find yourself bored at any part in this story and it's a lovely love story that will make you smile, laugh a little and want that HEA.

So we have Apo
Babylov Dominique
Mar 06, 2013 Babylov Dominique rated it it was amazing
Oh God! Apollo is so freaging perfect in every way imaginable, he`s so hooooot! He`s my favorite of all the greek gods, i don`t care if he can be a merciless destroyer at times when he`s moody, it`s just something about him ahh! and whenever i see a romance that features him, Apollo the sun god, i have to get it no matter what. I am in love with that god. Apollo is beyond gorgeous, he`s the most beautiful of all the greek gods by the way. A man or a god like him could have anyone and everything ...more
Chelsea
Dear god, let me count the ways of how much I loved this book! It was perfect, sweet, funny, and had plenty of romance.
At first I was really reluctant to read this book when I found out it was about Apollo. I've read the Greek myths surrounding this god and some of it was kind of frightening when you think about being on the receiving end of his "Affections". Also I'm a huge fan of Sherrilyn Kenyons books and in her Dark Hunter series Apollo is a complete prick, and for a while it was really har
Angie ~aka Reading Machine~
Apollo Dellos is the owner of Helios, a swanky resort in the heart of Mexican Riviera, happens to also be the Greek god Apollo. He's also been gifted with seeing visions of the future but has to be touching the person to know if it's either he or she from said vision. Lately Apollo's visions have been very dark and disturbing. Apollo is also worried about Patience O'Connor a travel blogger with exacting demands. Patience O'Connor is traveling with her two best friends Doris and Angie but doesn't ...more
Fatty
Apr 27, 2013 Fatty rated it it was amazing
Book 3 from the Greek God series and I'm SUNBURNT from all that HEAT Mr Apollo was radiating. So well we have a Greek God who is hot and everything. I mean c'mon he is the God of Sun??! So well he owns a fancy resort in Mexico and who is his next tourist? Our lovely insecure, broken, one-with-a-miserable-past-experience, one-with-family-problems, chubby, smart, and ALL OF THAT. H feels and instant connection to her knowing some unknown DEMON wants her dead. I mean what's a romance if there is no ...more
~Thena~
This is my favorite in this series so far! While it didn't jump into the action as quickly as For the Love of a God or Sweet Hell, Apollo is easily my favorite god so far. Some of my feelings come from the fact that he was always one of my favorite Greek gods, but mainly it was just him in this story.

This story is sweet, like them all, but Apollo and Patience's relationship felt more real and more believable to me. It felt like it built at a more natural pace and when they finally came together
Ally
Dec 02, 2013 Ally rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
This series just keeps getting better!!!

I started this book and just could not put it down (damn you work why must you spoil my reading time!! LOL) Honestly loved these two. Patience is just adorably awkward to start off and really has no idea what to make of Apollo. And Apollo... well... he is just so beautifully flawed. Wanting to be loved for WHO he is as opposed to WHAT he is but thinking himself unworthy until along comes Patience and he just has no defense against her!!!
I HIGHLY recommend
Nulli Para Ora
Dec 19, 2012 Nulli Para Ora rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
Rosanna Leo's Sunburn makes an excellent addition to her gods series. Set in the warm, tropical, Yucatan Peninsula of Mexico, you can almost feel the tropical breezes as you read. But that's not the only heat she brings to this book. *fans face*

I wasn't sure how I'd feel about Apollo after falling in love with Ms. Leo's Eryx and Dionysus, but boy does she deliver the golden god on a hot platter. *fans face again*

There's a little something for everyone here. Mystery, erotic passion, adventure, fr
Patricia
Dec 16, 2012 Patricia rated it it was amazing
not to sure of exactly what to say,but i loved it!!! and even though i knew apollo would get his H.E.A. from you, i was crying reading this book. so, so, so, so good!!! and i'm so curious to see how you plan on making us care for hades as much as your other boys, since he's been the baddie.
and as to not give to much away nice little twist on the H.E.A. from the first 2 books :)
Ashley
May 04, 2013 Ashley rated it it was amazing
my favorite authors , kresley cole larissa ione laurann dohner and now rosanna leo is added to the list !! i can't tell you how much i enjoy this lady's books ! they are amazing !! read this series ! they just get better and better ! oh man i'm so happy !! $%$#%$&$$%& if i could rate it higher than a 5 i would !! MUST READ !
Jazzie the reader of all books
i loved this one....omg I'm so glad Apollo is happy now and that he is still a God I thought all of them would end up mortal......and I love the muse crew that was super cute.....I hope Artemis is next and she finds a nice guy and gets to stay a God too.
Jenn Herrick
Dec 02, 2013 Jenn Herrick rated it it was amazing
ooh Apollo was awesome along with Patience. what a sweet couple. and I didn't know Hades had a soft side. another good book. I'm assured that there Will Be another one. lol OK I'll hold u to it.
I recommend this last book!!
Angela
Mar 09, 2015 Angela rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved! It was as fantastic as I have come to expect from Rosanna Leo. Funny, sweet, with strong characters, and plenty of adventure, it was the perfect book to dive into!
Christy Gissendaner
Mar 04, 2013 Christy Gissendaner rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic Greek god tale from Rosanna Leo. I've been hooked since book 1 and like the other reviewers, I'm consumed with the need to have more Hades!
Louisa
Jan 19, 2013 Louisa rated it it was amazing
I just loved hero Apollo- big, blond gods- hubba hubba!
Jessi Szigethy
Dec 29, 2012 Jessi Szigethy rated it really liked it
Great gonads of Titan! I thought Dionysus was awesome but then I met Apollo. *drool* sorry let me wipe that up.

Okay, Patience is a travel blogger with a mission of honesty and she has been personally hurt in the past. Apollo can't lie and owns the resort she is reviewing. There is an unseen, unknown danger at first but the lovers cautiously enjoy each other. Then all hell breaks loose. Well okay just a bit of it but it was enough.

The characters are easy to love. The story made me laugh then ma
The BookChick
My Rating: ★★★★

Book Description:

Luckily, hunky resort bartender Apollo Delos is always there in the nick of time, a malcontent guardian angel. Apollo stuns Patience again and again with his life-saving abilities, to say nothing of his smoldering looks and appar
Jessica
Mar 19, 2013 Jessica rated it really liked it
Note: I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This was a well written, enjoyable read that had good flow in addition to being light and witty. I really enjoyed the tone of our hero and heroine.

Our heroine, Patience, is a real woman. She has self-image issues and relationship worries that I think many of us readers can relate to. She is also not a size 0. I loved her! Apollo is hilarious, especially his curse words. I loved how he stayed in character. My one complaint
Alisa
Dec 21, 2012 Alisa rated it liked it
Shelves: zz-2013, pnr
This book was about Patience, a travel blogger, who visits a resort in Mexico as part of her job. While there she meets the owner Apollo with whom she has an immediate attraction. The catch? He's not just named Apollo, he is THE Apollo, as in Greek god Apollo.

I don't want to put spoilers in this review so I won't touch on the rest of the plot. I thought this was a fun read and I enjoyed it a lot. The characters were likable, it was a creative storyline, & had some pretty hot scenes. I liked
Michelle(Chelle) aka Nightshade - Cake Whisperer
Another wonderful read by one of my new favorite authors.

Apollo is smoking hot....pun totally intended. It took me a little bit to warm up to Patience but in the end I thought she was wonderful and worthy of the love of Apollo. This book made me want to jump on a plane for a nice little holiday in the Mexican Riviera....

I am looking forward to reading more on Artemis and Hades.

My one complaint about this book....where were Eryx and Dionysus??? I was hoping maybe Apollo might have invited them to
LiLiana P.
Sep 02, 2014 LiLiana P. rated it it was amazing
I lovit <3
Kayla Williams
May 27, 2017 Kayla Williams rated it really liked it
I couldn't wait to read this after the reading the other two books in this series and I definitely wasn't disappointed! Sunburn is another fabulous book in Rosanna Leo's Greek gods series. This one features Apollo and is slightly different from the first two books in the series. This book is the perfect book for summertime reading. The setting comes alive in this book and you feel like you should put on some sunscreen and a floppy hat for protection from the sun while reading it. I hope Rosanna ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Liquid Silver Books: Sunburn, a romantic comedy by Rosanna Leo 4 3 Feb 18, 2014 05:55PM
Happily Ever Afte...: Happily Ever After...with a Greek god? 5 14 Apr 25, 2013 07:43AM
Do you like heroes with a dark past? 3 9 Jan 30, 2013 08:37AM
  • Wolf at the Door (Snowdonia Wolves #1)
  • Captive Cowboy (Captured Hearts, #2)
  • Puss in Boots (Timeless Fairy Tales, #6)
  • Beautiful Salvation (Blood Prince, #5)
  • (Dis)content (Judgement of the Six, #5)
  • Take It Like a Vamp (Take It Like a Vamp, #1)
  • Bleed For Me (Loved By Gods, #1)
  • Marry Your Billionaire
  • Reign
  • Don't Bite the Bridesmaid (Sons of Kane #1)
  • Master of Seduction (Sea Wolves, #1)
  • Original Sin (Alexandra Jones, #2)
  • His to Keep (Out of Uniform, #1.5)
Rosanna Leo is a multi-published romance author. Winner of the Reader’s Choice 2015 in Paranormal Romance at The Romance Reviews, Rosanna draws on her love of mythology for her books on Greek gods, selkies and shape shifters. Her hot contemporary romance Vice was recently reviewed by Library Journal.

From Toronto, Canada, Rosanna occupies a house in the suburbs with her long-suffering husband, thei
More about Rosanna Leo...

Greek God (3 books)
  • For the Love of a God (Greek God, #1)
  • Sweet Hell (Greek God, #2)

“Hopefully, he’ll be able to persuade Hades not to kill you. That wouldn’t be conducive to the start of a good relationship.” 7 likes
“She opened one eye. “The goddess Artemis is going to talk to the supreme god Zeus … about me?”
“Yup.”
She closed her eyes again. “I’m so not okay.”
2 likes