Start by marking “No One Left to Tell” as Want to Read:
Blank-133x176
No One Left to Tell

Karen Rose

No One Left to Tell (Baltimore #2)

4.16 of 5 stars 4.16  ·  rating details  ·  2,777 ratings  ·  270 reviews
Set on the gritty streets of Baltimore, You Belong to Me kept readers "on the edges of their seats."* Now, Karen Rose returns to the world of Baltimore's cops and prosecutors with a new tale of danger and desire... "
"
A car crashes in front of rookie PI Paige Holden's home. And suddenly, she finds one of her pro bono clients dying in her arms--from a gunshot wound. With he
Published June 1st 2012 by Signet Book (first published January 5th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about No One Left to Tell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No One Left to Tell

Shawna
4 stars – Romantic Suspense

Karen Rose is one of my favorite, go-to authors for a masterful romantic thriller and one of the best when it comes to chilling suspense and creepy killers. Her storylines are always intricate, gripping, and taut, and this is certainly no exception, with a complex plot that deals with wrongful imprisonment, conspiracy, murder, intrigue, and political machinations.

Grayson and Paige are interesting, well-developed characters, and I really enjoyed their romance. Grayson i
Kathleen
Story Rating 5 Stars
Character Rating 5 Stars
Romance Rating 5 Stars
Heat Level 3.5 Stars
Overall Rating 5 Stars

This book totally ROCKED ME! It grabbed me right from the start and never let me go. There were so many twists and turns and bad guy's that there was never a dull moment.

I really LOVED both the H&h. They were both extremely smart, brave, courageous and all around fantastic characters. I could easily see why they were attracted to either other from the very first and were glad that they
Keri
Wonderful read Ms. Rose! Now as many books as you have put out, they always feel fresh and new. I am kicking myself for not reading this book sooner, because the sparks between Paige and Grayson was off the charts. I just kept telling myself that I wasn’t in the mood for a book with high body count…and you must admit you are famous for that. But this book felt more like a romance then a suspense with romance. Loved P and G as a couple and the loved scenes….wowza…you certainly picked that up a no ...more
T. Edmund
Oh dear. Maybe this was one of those books that you either get or don't. Sure if I actually cared about any of the characters I might have something better to say about this novel.

The novel begins clumisily, with our heroine receiving a phone call from her business partner to fill out her back-story ("Hey lady just calling to talk about the past few significant events of your life") The putziness continues as our main lady Paige can't work out whether she is a black-belt, knife and gun toting ba
Anne OK

Another great addition to Rose's collection of high-octane romantic suspense! I like the fact that she's adding a bit more romance among the pages of dark, gritty and psycho suspense!

FULL REVIEW TO FOLLOW
Susan
You will absolutely love this book if you like long, complicated stories with an endless cast of characters and a barely there romance arc between characters who have the hots for each other, though you can't quite figure out why. Toward the end of the book (p. 452 out of 524), one of the characters helpfully summarizes the story: "Serial child molesters, murderers, case fixers, a cop gone bad, his kidnapped child, and a mastermind eliminating anyone who gets close to the truth. Makes my head sp ...more
ElaineY
REVIEW OF EBOOK & AUDIO; SEPT 23, 2013: MISSION ABORTED
Narrator: Marguerite Gavin

While my review, generally, hasn't changed from my previous one below, my audio experience has not been as positive. This has been true for the Vartanian series in audio as well. I couldn't get through the first book of that either (Die For Me) but at least I finished Gavin's You Belong to Me, even if I didn't her style.

Gavin was much better here, the second installment in the Baltimore series. No distracting ac
Manda Collins
May 24, 2012 Manda Collins rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of Karen Rose, Mariah Stewart, Cynthia Eden
Can't really write up a review just yet. (Look for my Fresh Meat coming up on www.CrimnalElement.com) Suffice it to say that I loved this book. Lots of action, insanely high body count, and perfectly matched hero and heroine with plenty of sexytimes. Only downside was that it ended.

Judi
4.5 Stars

Karen Rose has been one of my auto-buy author’s since the first time I picked up and read my first book by her.

I always feel like I’m trying to solve a puzzle while engaged in one of her stories. A corner piece here, an edge there and finally a piece of that pesky blue sky. No One Left to Tell was like a 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle and it packs a whopping 518 pages. That’s a lot of story with action, twists and turns, secrets and a sweet and budding romance.

PI in training Paige Holden al
Best Crime Books
One thing I want to make clear is that this book along with all of Karen Rose books falls under the genre of Romantic Suspense. Now I am a fan of both romance and crime so the mix of the two doesn't bother me at all. For those that want zero romance, you may want to look elsewhere. For those that, like me, quite like that element of the book then get yourselves out and get a copy of her latest release.

No One Left To Tell starts as it means to go on when we see Paige Holden make her way to a pro
~Megan~
This turned out to be one of my favorite Karen Rose novels! I loved the way she tied the characters from her previous series to the ones from her new series. It's always great to catch up with people we loved in other books. The mystery was phenomenal and engrossing, and the action was non-stop. The love story was really emotional, as the main characters both had trauma in their past. Learning to deal with those issues and trust each other, all in a couple pressure-cooker days really amped up th ...more
Hope Frost
What I have come to expect from a KR book is to not expect anything. You don't know who the killer is until she wants you to know. Oh, you can guess, but you will probably be wrong. I was not disappointed in this book. I wasn't sure she would be able to top "You Belong t Me" but she did. I loved this book and am looking forward to more. I would really love to see Stevie settled, and maybe also Joseph.
Tammy
This review originally appears on the Women24 website.

It's kind of hard to prove the innocence of a man wrongly accused of murder when the witnesses keep dropping like flies.

It all seemingly starts with Ramon Munoz. Taking the fall for a crime he didn't commit, Ramon has spent the past 5 years in prison. Having failed to get the help of local authorities, Elena, his wife, turns to private investigator Paige Holden, for help.

When Elena is brutally shot in front of Paige after getting hold of evid
Maggie
4 1/2 stars.
The wrongful conviction and imprisonment 0f a gardener who worked for a retired US Senator.
Ramon Munoz has spent 6 years in prison for the murder of a young college girl. His mother hires PI Paige Holden to help to prove her son is innocent. Ramon's wife is killed by a sniper while passing on important evidence to Paige.
Paige, we first met in "Silent Scream" has been working with Clay Maynard for 3 months. She left Minneapolis as felt somewhat over protected by her friends after she
jenjn79
Rating: 4.5/5

I don't know how Karen Rose does it. She's one of the most masterful suspense writers I've read.

Series Note:
All of Rose's books connect in one way or another. They all exist in the same universe. This is the 13th book, but I think it stands well enough on its own to be able to read as a standalone.

Summary:
Needing to get away from a recent tragedy in her life, Paige Holden moves to Baltimore and starts learning to become a P.I. She takes on a pro bono case, helping a family prove tha
T.L. Schaefer
I cannot begin to express how much I adored this book. Rose is one of my auto-buy authors, so it's no surprise that I'd enjoy this book, but I was blown away by it. For those of you who have read Ms. Rose's works before (specifically You Belong to Me ), you'll recognize some of the characters. In this story, we watch as Paige Holden and the hero, State's Attorney Grayson Smith, both come to grips with their ugly pasts. These two have been damaged by their pasts, but still managed to find a way t ...more
Heather
Wow this was a good one. I felt so involved and enthralled reading this. I loved how you didn't know who to believe and who not to, who was corrupt and who was straight. Greyson and Paige were an awesome team. Their backgrounds made them who they are and they fit perfectly for each other. This is my first of Rose's great work and it definitely won't be my last.
Nadine
Kari Wainwright
Complex. Convoluted. Conspiratorial. No One Left to Tell by Karen Rose is all that, and more. When PI Paige Holden, a woman with a painful past, finds herself drawn into a shady world filled with innocent lives ruined and innocent lives taken, she can't ignore their dilemmas.

Not able to trust the police, she seeks out State's Attorney Grayson Smith, who saves her life at their first meeting. He quickly becomes an important part of her life. Together they uncover vile crimes, including murders, t
Awilk -never sleeps-
Karen Rose has quickly become one of my favourite authors, and No One Left To Tell hasn't changed this, only reinforced her place of honour on my bookshelf.
Yet again I loved both Paige and Grayson as the main characters, and the secondary characters, such as Joseph, Clay and Daphne are people I want to read more about. I also enjoyed catching up with Stevie, JD and Lucy.
As always, this book was one I couldn't put down, so I was awake till the wee hours finishing this, and then couldn't sleep as
Darcy
This one grabbed me from the start and didn't let go until the end. I loved how one little action at the start of the book unraveled a whole host of other bad things. When we finally got to the end I was stunned by what happened, by who was behind things, and to the lengths they went to, to hide their actions.

I did love Grayson and his family. I love how his brothers and sisters were there for him, they were so close, but weren't really related by blood. Even the parents were great in claiming a
Gail
I have read all of Karen Rose's books and have loved them all. This one is no exception. It did take me a little longer to get into it, primarily due to lots of peripheral characters, but then I was well and truly hooked.
I won't go into the plot, as this has already been covered by other reviewers, but it has all the classic KR ingredients; murder, investigation and romance.
Thumping good read and highly recommended. Can't wait for the next book; hopefully this will focus on Clay and Stevie.
Mieke Schepens
'In vertrouwen' is het eerste boek dat ik heb gelezen van Karen Rose. Ik weet daarom ook niet of ze ook in haar andere boeken de tijdslijnen op deze goed leesbare manier neerzet.
In de 575 bladzijden van het boek wordt het verhaal opgedeeld in een proloog, hoofdstukken en een dankwoord. De proloog gaat over een gebeurtenis zes jaar eerder, waarmee de daarop volgende hoofdstukken mee te maken hebben. De proloog eindigt met: 'Het was volbracht'.

Het boek behandelt gebeurtenissen en handelingen in e
Pamela(AllHoney)
The second book in the Baltimore series by Karen Rose. Paige Holden is a new PI working with Clay Maynard, who we met in the previous book, You Belong to Me . A pro bono client narrowly misses her as she jump out of the way and witnesses her client die. Just before she dies Paige is given a flash drive that proves there is a man in prison doing time for a crime he didn't commit. Paige teams up with State Attorney Grayson Smith to investigate possible corruption in the police department.

As with m
Sanjac
This book is one of those books who are easy to read. You just fly over it and are kept in constant thrill of chase, murders, explosions, survival. Has really good twists and story.
Marleen
I’ve recently rediscovered Karen Rose and I’m currently enjoying her Baltimore books. “No One Left To Tell” (2nd installment) offers the reader great suspense and build-up. It was really hard to find out who was doing the killing, and indeed, there was more than one murderer: there was a sniper, a bomber, a stabber, a strangler… It’s the thrilling and nail-biting part of the story-telling and the step-by-step unveiling of the conspiracy that was most captivating. I also loved the ‘ensemble cast ...more
Vicki Papworth
This is a book that has wealthy people, poor people, a wrongly charged man who has been in jail for 20 years, child molestation and more. Paige (the heroine) tries to solve all the puzzles with the help of Grayson - who actually put the man behind bars years ago - and of course there is a love interest. But................it's up to you to read who and where.
Nicky
Pretty good. Kept me guessing the whole time. Probably because there were just so many different murderers stemming from one crime. I loved Paige and Grayson. They've been one of my favorite couples.
Monica Akinyi Odhiambo
They termed this book as Romantic Suspense, but it was a really good going crime thriller too.The body count in this book was high but Paige and Grayson pushed on until they got justice for the victims. I felt for Ramon who spent 6 years for a crime he didn't commit, for thinking that his wife who loved him betrayed him.The romance was off the charts which made this book really appealing. The plot was solid, characters well developed and the good thing is you have no idea who would be the culpri ...more
Kulpreet Yadav
648 pages of cracking, unputdownable thrill. I read Karen Rose for the first time, and I am already a fan. The narrative is absorbing, every character cleverly sketched, and a plot spun with a next-door feel. It has everything: intrigue, suspense, mystery, guns, police procedures, revenge, you name it.

Paige Holden, a Private Investigator, is the only witness to a murder where the victim, in her final moments, reveals that the police are trying to kill her. The victim’s husband, Ramón Munoz, is i
  • Hide from Evil (Dead Wrong, #2)
  • If You Know Her (The Ash Trilogy, #3)
  • Edge of Midnight (Chasing Evil, #3)
  • Twisted (Tracers, #5)
  • One Scream Away (Sheridan, #1)
  • Hunt Her Down (Bullet Catcher, #7)
  • Waking Evil (Mindhunters, #2)
  • If I Should Die (Lucy Kincaid #3)
  • Last Man Standing (Black Ops, #7)
  • Caught in the Act
  • Deadly Lies (Deadly, #3)

Karen Rose is the author of numerous romantic suspense books.

Though most of the books can be read as stand-alones, all of her books (except the Hot Pursuit anthology) take place in the same "universe" and have many connected characters. Some of the books are more connected than others.

You can visit the following
More about Karen Rose...
Die For Me (Romantic Suspense, #7) Don't Tell (Romantic Suspense, #1) Scream for Me (Romantic Suspense, #8) Have You Seen Her? (Romantic Suspense, #2) I'm Watching You (Romantic Suspense, #3)