Start by marking “The Redemption of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Redemption of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #2)

The Redemption of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence #2)

4.12  ·  Rating Details  ·  39,110 Ratings  ·  2,775 Reviews
From the New York Times bestselling author of The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden comes an emotional new story about two troubled souls sharing one all-encompassing love . . .

The dark secret Kayden has kept hidden for years is finally out. Worse, he's facing charges for battery. The only way to clear his name is for Callie to speak up-something he'll never ask her to do
Published July 30th 2013 by Sphere

To ask other readers questions about The Redemption of Callie & Kayden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Redemption of Callie & Kayden

Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuireNever Too Far by Abbi GlinesEntwined with You by Sylvia DayReckless by S.C. StephensBeautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
2013 New Adult Releases
6th out of 1,162 books — 3,090 voters
Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuireEntwined with You by Sylvia DayReckless by S.C. StephensDown London Road by Samantha YoungNever Too Far by Abbi Glines
2013 Release books to read
7th out of 1,030 books — 2,303 voters

More lists with this book...

Jessica Sorensen
Jul 29, 2013 Jessica Sorensen rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Ebook will be released tomorrow, July 30th :)
Aestas Book Blog
Dec 03, 2013 Aestas Book Blog marked it as to-read
NEW COVER REVEAL!!!

GOOD NEWS ABOUT THE RELEASE DATE!! The one you see there for Feb 11, 2014 is for the PAPERBACK!! The eBook will be released much earlier and we'll have a fixed date very soon :) YAYYY!!!

EDIT (just after finishing book #1) -->
Holy brutal fucking cliffhanger!!
Please please pleeeease let this book have an early release.
Tomorrow would be good.
Or today.
I'll take either one.
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS DAMMIT!!!

If you have already read book #1 and want a leeeetle relief
Annie Brewer
So, I'm not gonna do a big review yet, but I will say it's worth the wait. I loved this book! I loved Kayden Owens and his amazing heart! I loved Callie and her will not to give up where Kayden's concerned. They're truly a beautiful couple together. They're strong and flawed but their imperfections make them real and I loved it. I lalalalala-LOVE Luke. He's such a badass and just awesome! Seth is also an incredible character and friend. I really loved this continuation of Callie and Kayden.

But.
Jodie
Aug 21, 2013 Jodie rated it really liked it
Review

‘I’m looking into his eyes and he’s looking into mine and I wonder if maybe it wasn’t coincidence that brought me to him that night in front of the pool house. Maybe it was fate that guided me there so I could save him and he could save me and then it could lead us here to this moment where we are both completely content and free and glad we’re alive.’
- Callie, THE REDEMPTION OF CALLIE AND KAYDEN

If I were good in finding romantic images that resembled Callie and Kayden, I would have pasted
Christy
5 Beautiful and Healing Stars!!!
 photo 059283b5-7d9d-4720-bb76-b0402e935102_zpsb3e0c350.jpg

In ‘The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden’, Callie Lawrence was saved by Kayden Owens. Now Kayden may be the one who needs saving...

It’s been 7 months and 14 days since I’ve read ‘The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden’. It was easily one of my favorite books of 2012. And we all know it had one helluva cliffhanger! Well, it was worth the wait! I thought the sequel was fantastic. And it picked up right where the first book left off...

photo 14759b9a-6c11-498a-8f0a-d321807a52a4_zps1eeabec2.jpg

Callie is worried about Kayden.
Jennifer Kyle
Jul 31, 2013 Jennifer Kyle rated it it was amazing
Just loved it...Love that Kayden!! Full review to come

Brandie
Received an ARC from the publisher and NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!

I can't even begin to describe all of the emotions this book made me feel while I read it. Not to mention I couldn't put it down. This was the PERFECT sequel.

If you haven't read The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden - then please read no further.

We begin book two with Kayden in the hospital and Callie is not allowed to visit him. Unable to tell the truth about what really happened, he's resigned himself t
Anna
Jul 31, 2013 Anna rated it it was amazing

5 stars !!! I loved this book HARD !!!

Kayden

"I can't really do anything with you right now." ~ its the stupidest thing that's ever left my lips, but it needs to be said. She deserves better than the broken piece of shit that I am.

You need to walk away from me. PLEASE, walk away.

Kayden ! What a beautiful soul ! There was something about Kayden's story that took hold of my heart from page one of The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, #1) by Jessica Sorensen and never let go ! I was seeking personal redemption for him......

I'm looking into his eyes and he
Jenny Levine
Dec 17, 2012 Jenny Levine marked it as to-read
02.28.13

I NEED THIS BOOK ASAP!!!
HURRY UP!!!
Beverly
Sep 15, 2014 Beverly rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Redemption picks up with Kayden in a mental health facility, and Callie lost and confused about how to help him. Kayden cares about Callie and wants to protect her at all costs. He knows he is damaged and the last thing he wants for her to bring her down with him, but Callie doesn’t want Kayden to withdraw and protect her. Callie cares about Kayden wants to be there for him to help him.

Lost on what to do and how to help she gets roped into a road trip idea with Seth and Luke. Their plan
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*

5 soul touching stars!

"You don’t forget. You just move past it. Let go. Be who you were supposed to be instead of who they make you feel like you should be.”

You know when you are following a series and you left with a horrible cliffy from book 1? Sometimes you cannot wait for book 2, sometimes you don't care and forget about it...?

Well let me tell you that this book is one that definitely cannot be forgotten about.

This filled with pain, raw emotion, hurt , unconditional friendship, love and re
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Cut one star for the stupid, rushed and abrupt ending.. I mean seriously author, we read for the endingings!!
Hope their 3rd book comes out ASAP!!
Catarina
5 Amazing redeeming starts!!

I’ve waited months for this book and in the end of reading it the only thing I have to say is: Totally worth the wait!!

description

“I wish for happiness in a world full of sorrow. “

After that horrible and crazy cliffhanger in the end of the first book, things aren’t looking pretty for Callie and Kayden.
She doesn’t know how to help him and can’t even see him which doesn’t help with her own problems that seem to aggravate during the time Kayden’s closed in a mental facility.
B
Nitzan Schwarz
Apr 27, 2013 Nitzan Schwarz marked it as to-read
Shelves: next-in-series
OH MY FUCKING GOD.
Thank goodness there is a sequel. I all but died inside when I real the ending of The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden.
I literally didn't know what I'll do with myself if there isn't a second book.
Debbie
Jul 03, 2013 Debbie rated it it was amazing
07.03.13

4.5 Stars

I feel like I say this about every Jessica Sorensen book I read but I swear this woman puts me through a gamut of emotions. Redemption of Callie & Kayden was one of my most anticipated sequels of 2013 and I don't even know if I can grasp everything that happened or begin to explain to you how I felt. My thoughts and feelings are in a complete cluster f*ck right now. I cant even.

*Full Review to Come
** ARC provided by Publisher via NetGalley

-----------------------------------
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
I NEED THIS FREAKING BOOK, LIKE I NEED MY NEXT FREAKING BREATH!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
♥Rachel♥
Jul 28, 2013 ♥Rachel♥ rated it it was amazing
The Redemption of Callie and Kayden was a brilliant sequel to their story!

The story picks up right at the horrible ending of The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden and took me on a journey of healing and love. Kayden is so broken when we first see him again and Callie is in a turmoil over what happened. These two are the perfect combination and when one is lacking strength and conviction the other steps in to bolster their resolve, confidence and courage. This romance was one of my favorites to d
Pearl Angeli
"You saved me from a lifetime of self-loathing and torture. You saved me from myself, from my pain, from the painful, lonely future I'd set up for myself."

(Finally made a review. :D)

I finished this book weeks ago and I rated it 5 stars. Why? because it's simply beautiful!

The Redemption of Callie and Kayden is way too intense, touching, and emotional compared to the first book The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden. There is so much to love in this sequel. I really feel the emotions when both Ka
shanti
Aug 03, 2013 shanti rated it liked it
I REALLY NEED THIS BOOK !!!!!wonder when It's out? cos it's gonna be torture waiting for it.......
IT'S GOT A RELEASE DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!
are they gonna have another book?
didn't really get any closure...
Paula
Aug 18, 2015 Paula rated it liked it

After reading the first book in the series, The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this installment. The cliffhanger left me stunned. I was reeling from shock. And I was literally choked up. Jessica Sorenson delivers another emotional story that left me satisfied… but with mixed feelings.

The Redemption of Callie and Kayden picks up where book one left off. Kayden is in the hospital after his abusive father stabbed him. Kayden is trying to recover from the trauma
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
"I can't do this without you." ~ Callie

"….fear owned me." ~ Callie

After reading the Coincidence of Callie and Kayden for the first time in February, I was left reeling from the cliff hanger...aghhh!!! How could the author be so crawl and finish the book at, what felt like, the middle of a chapter? I was even a little angry, not like me at all!!!

Then along comes the sequel, The Redemption of Callie & Kayden and all is right in my book world again. It was so worth the wait, the anticipa
☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė
Aug 24, 2015 ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I was going back and forth trying to decide whether to give this book a 4 or 5. I've decided on 5 but really thinking it as:

4.75/5

The second installment of the The Coincidence series started after the major cliffhanger at the end of The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden where Kayden was so broken and Callie devastated from seeing him like that. Kayden is charged for battery and realizes that the only way to get out of it is for Callie to tell what had happened. Instead of making her do that
Anna Banana
3.5 stars!

I don't know...I feel kind of let down. After waiting almost two years to finally pick up this book up, I was expecting...more.

I don't know what it is with this author and always trying to milk a damn story. It can never be just two books. Everything ended but it ended in a weird place. Things are still up in the air, which she obviously did on purpose so now she can write another two books about them. I don't feel like there needs to be another book on them, this book should have bee
*.Amaia.* BlackMagicRose
5 Let-Go-Of-The-Past beautiful STARS!!

Smiley face

There is something about this story that makes it perfect for me, one of my favourites. I don't really know how to express it, it's simply that all this suffering and injustice clashes with an incredible beauty and creates a perfect mix that I don't wanna stop reading.
Witnessing how these characters, especially Kayden and Callie, survive, learn and love is amazing.

****This review contains spoilers from book 1****

Smiley face

Book two starts right after Kayden was stabbe
Zizz
Jul 31, 2013 Zizz rated it liked it
3-3.5stars

Jessica Sorensen has a way with words and creates amazing characters. She seems to have trouble following up amazing books though.

The Redemption of Callie and Kayden was not as terrible as The Forever of Ella and MIcah. But it wasn't all that either. Considering where we left off from the first book (which was incredible btw), this sequel seemed so anti-climactic. It felt like it just sputtered and never really had a life of its own.

The first 60% dragged with the two broken character
Mallory
4 stars
Mary Mckeever
Aug 03, 2013 Mary Mckeever rated it it was amazing
Please hurry. I am not good in dealing with angst. I need to know what is happening! Please also write a story about Luke and Seth? They each deserve to have their own stories. They are both such powerful characters!

Update: A-frickin-mazing! So good, but holy hell can we say cliff hanger! I hope Caleb's butt roasts and Kaydens dad gets what's coming to him! Being on book 3!
Jennifer Trent
Dec 18, 2013 Jennifer Trent rated it liked it
Come on, out with it! I will seriously lose interest in about a week and forget all about the Coincidence, which was on par with Twilight (my fave ever), and then i wont remember for five years and that would suck. So either put it out or give us a real date or just put out another teaser that says he died so I can move on with my life already, thank you.
Lucia
Jul 05, 2013 Lucia marked it as to-read
Release date: August 6th
Oh God, after cliffhanger in The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden I am dying to find out what will happen with Callie and Kayden!!!

• Façade (Games, #2)
  • Light in the Shadows (Find You in the Dark, #2)
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
  • Near and Far (Lost & Found, #2)
  • Losing Hope (Hopeless, #2)
  • Shooting Scars (The Artists Trilogy, #2)
  • Here Without You (Between the Lines, #4)
  • Ruining You (Ruining, #2)
  • Darkness Before Dawn (Darkness, #2)
  • Stealing Harper (Taking Chances, #1.5)
  • One Tiny Lie (Ten Tiny Breaths, #2)
  • The Game Changer (The Perfect Game, #2)
  • Sometimes It Lasts (Sea Breeze, #5)
  • Damaged 2 (Damaged, #2)
  • Broken and Screwed 2 (BS, #2)
  • Finding Chase (Chasing Nikki, #2)
  • The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never, #2)
  • Twisted (Torn, #2)
Jessica Sorensen is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author from the snowy mountains of Wyoming. When she's not writing, she spends her time reading and hanging out with her family.

More about Jessica Sorensen...

The Coincidence (7 books)
  • The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #1)
  • The Destiny of Violet & Luke (The Coincidence, #3)
  • The Probability of Violet & Luke (The Coincidence, #4)
  • The Certainty of Violet & Luke (The Coincidence, #5)
  • The Resolution of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #6)
  • Seth & Greyson (The Coincidence, #7)

“There is something about someone trusting you enough with their secrets that it makes it easier to trust them. It’s like they’re opening their heart and in return yours should open up to them, too.” 150 likes
“But I trusted him once and I decide to do it again. I just pray to God he doesn’t shove me down and break me, because I’m already in too many pieces and I just don’t know how much more breaking I can take.” 89 likes