Start by marking “Beyond Business” as Want to Read:
Beyond Business

Beyond Business (The Blackstones of Virgina #3)

Sheldon Blackstone, CEO of the legendary stud farm that bears his name, has a lot to be grateful for, and some regrets. But Renee Wilson, Sheldon's mysterious, new administrative assistant, is about to show her enigmatic boss that it's time to look beyond past mistakes and see the future.

Renee Wilson has her priorities--a good job and a safe place to raise her unborn child
ebook
Published October 15th 2012 by Silhouette Desire (first published April 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Beyond Business, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beyond Business

Lady Raven RAVE!
LOVED THE STORY, but with Sheldon being 53, kinda wasn't my cup of tea because she was 35. I personally don't like when characters are so far off in age... but, other than that, LOVEDDDDDD IT. IT WAS A GREAT STORY....
Deedee
A lovely quick read!! Absolutely love the characters and the dynamic in this story.

Well, Happy Reading!!!
Cristina
Nov 03, 2011 Cristina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spanish, resenhado
Ese libro ha sido toda una sorpresa para mí. Apenas había leído tres páginas y lo odiaba. En cuanto leí veinte, me encanté. El amor de los protas es muy lindo, amor que viene del corazón y no de las hormonas. La manera como la autora conduce la historia es estupenda, todo lo que has sentido hacia los protas en las primeras páginas, la gente del libro lo siente... y actúa de acuerdo con eso. Una de las historias más humanizadas que he leído ese año.
Sherry
Jul 26, 2014 Sherry rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I finish the Blackstones series and I loved it. This is my favorite story. Now, I have never been into younger men because I like my men around my age and older. Now that I got that out of the way. I did not see anything wrong with Sheldon (53 years old) and Renee (35 years old) being together. It was not like she was 18 or in her 20s. She was old enough to me. I love their story.
Tigger
Apr 11, 2014 Tigger rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It is always good to re-enjoy a book

Rochelle Alers is very good!
Tonya Harrison
Apr 18, 2015 Tonya Harrison rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely love this book!!!!!!
Tiaira
Sep 08, 2013 Tiaira rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed!!!!!!
Brenda
Jul 31, 2012 Brenda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable read.
Daphne James
Jun 24, 2013 Daphne James rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rochelle Alers did not disappoint. I enjoyed Sheldon, Sr. and Renee's story as much as the other novels by Ms. Alers that I have read.
Dec 23, 2012 Laura rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Love it!!!
Dalesha R
Jul 31, 2015 Dalesha R rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A nice quick read but could have been a little more detailed. I thought we were going to see some action happen in the story since the main character being the woman who had a baby by a man who she left
Angela
Aug 15, 2015 Angela rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the story of Sheldon Blackstone the father and having a 2nd chance at love.
Glenda
Nov 08, 2013 Glenda rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed the book,age difference I had to realize happens everyday.
Erotic Horizon
Beyond Business by Rochelle Alers (2006)
Opa Owiye
Opa Owiye rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2013
Natasha potts
Natasha potts rated it really liked it
Jan 15, 2013
Patsy
Patsy rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2014
Natalie
Natalie rated it it was ok
Nov 13, 2012
Nevermindedhate
Nevermindedhate rated it it was amazing
Dec 06, 2014
Samantha
Samantha rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2009
KBeautiful1
KBeautiful1 rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2013
Chyannss
Chyannss rated it really liked it
Nov 16, 2014
Teresa Matthews
Teresa Matthews rated it really liked it
Oct 03, 2015
Be'netta
Be'netta rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2011
Thea
Thea rated it liked it
Feb 10, 2014
Shenell
Shenell rated it it was amazing
Jul 15, 2013
India T Norfleet
India T Norfleet rated it it was amazing
Jan 17, 2013
Diane Blackston pulley
Diane Blackston pulley rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2016
Ty
Ty rated it it was amazing
May 12, 2013
  • Tonight & Forever
  • She's My Baby
  • Until There Was You (Graysons of New Mexico, #1)
  • Deadly Pursuit
  • A Legal Affair
  • Hot Like Fire
  • The Second Time Around
Rochelle Alers was born in Manhattan, New York, USA, where she raised. She obtained degrees in Sociology and Psychology, before started to work. She is a member of the Iota Theta Zeta Chapter of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc., and her interests include gourmet cooking and traveling. She has traveled to countries in North, Central and South America, and Europe. She is also in accomplished in knitting ...more
More about Rochelle Alers...

The Blackstones of Virgina (3 books)
  • The Long Hot Summer