Start by marking “Beyond Business” as Want to Read:
Beyond Business

Beyond Business (The Blackstones of Virgina #3)

4.35 of 5 stars 4.35  ·  rating details  ·  343 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Sheldon Blackstone, CEO of the legendary stud farm that bears his name, has a lot to be grateful for, and some regrets. But Renee Wilson, Sheldon's mysterious, new administrative assistant, is about to show her enigmatic boss that it's time to look beyond past mistakes and see the future.

Renee Wilson has her priorities--a good job and a safe place to raise her unborn child
ebook
Published October 1st 2012 by Silhouette Desire (first published April 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Beyond Business, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beyond Business

Lady Raven RAVE!
LOVED THE STORY, but with Sheldon being 53, kinda wasn't my cup of tea because she was 35. I personally don't like when characters are so far off in age... but, other than that, LOVEDDDDDD IT. IT WAS A GREAT STORY....
Deedee
A lovely quick read!! Absolutely love the characters and the dynamic in this story.

Well, Happy Reading!!!
Sherry
I finish the Blackstones series and I loved it. This is my favorite story. Now, I have never been into younger men because I like my men around my age and older. Now that I got that out of the way. I did not see anything wrong with Sheldon (53 years old) and Renee (35 years old) being together. It was not like she was 18 or in her 20s. She was old enough to me. I love their story.
Dalesha R
A nice quick read but could have been a little more detailed. I thought we were going to see some action happen in the story since the main character being the woman who had a baby by a man who she left
Angela
This is the story of Sheldon Blackstone the father and having a 2nd chance at love.
Connie
It was okay. The characters were underdeveloped and the story moved way too quickly.
Tonya Harrison
Absolutely love this book!!!!!!
Tigger
It is always good to re-enjoy a book

Rochelle Alers is very good!
Cristina
Ese libro ha sido toda una sorpresa para mí. Apenas había leído tres páginas y lo odiaba. En cuanto leí veinte, me encanté. El amor de los protas es muy lindo, amor que viene del corazón y no de las hormonas. La manera como la autora conduce la historia es estupenda, todo lo que has sentido hacia los protas en las primeras páginas, la gente del libro lo siente... y actúa de acuerdo con eso. Una de las historias más humanizadas que he leído ese año.
Daphne James
Rochelle Alers did not disappoint. I enjoyed Sheldon, Sr. and Renee's story as much as the other novels by Ms. Alers that I have read.
Glenda
Enjoyed the book,age difference I had to realize happens everyday.
Erotic Horizon
Beyond Business by Rochelle Alers (2006)
Luschus Beth
Luschus Beth marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2015
Shamyuia
Shamyuia is currently reading it
Aug 07, 2015
Melinda
Melinda marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2015
Beautiful
Beautiful marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
Cynthia Matthews
Cynthia Matthews marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Vickie
Vickie marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2015
  • Tonight & Forever
  • Nobody But You
  • She's My Baby
  • A Legal Affair
  • Hot Like Fire
Rochelle Alers was born in Manhattan, New York, USA, where she raised. She obtained degrees in Sociology and Psychology, before started to work. She is a member of the Iota Theta Zeta Chapter of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc., and her interests include gourmet cooking and traveling. She has traveled to countries in North, Central and South America, and Europe. She is also in accomplished in knitting ...more
More about Rochelle Alers...

The Blackstones of Virgina (3 books)
  • The Long Hot Summer
  • Very Private Duty
Living Large Welcome to Leo's The Long Hot Summer Long Time Coming (Whitfield Brides #1) Taken By Storm (Whitfield Brides #3)