Start by marking “She's Got the Look” as Want to Read:
She's Got the Look

She's Got the Look (Walker Brothers #2)

3.72 of 5 stars 3.72  ·  rating details  ·  238 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Newly divorced and back in her hometown, Melody Tanner is ready to change her life for the better. Her girlfriends think it's the perfect time to revisit the lists they came up with as a joke at Melody's bachelorette party--a list of five men they could sleep with no matter what.

But when Melody looks at her list, she discovers two of the men are already dead. Worse, the ho
Published October 1st 2012 by Harlequin (first published September 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about She's Got the Look, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about She's Got the Look

Paige  Bookdragon
What a let down.

I was highly entertained by the story of the first Walker brother (Johnny Walker; the hero,not the drink) and I was excited to read Nick Walker's story.

I shouldn't have read it.

I love Nick Walker's character in SHE MAKES ME CRAZY, in which the title of the first book should be entirely appropriate for this one. He was badass and the story had a lot of potential. The author could focus on Nick's life and his demons to conquer as an ex-marine or maybe, his life back in Joyful. But
Pamela(AllHoney)
Light on suspense/mystery, heavy on the romance. Light-hearted and witty. The mystery was fairly easy to figure but there were a few red herrings that tried to steer you away.
Ry
Melody and Nick are two of my favorite book characters ever. Most likely becuase Nick is so gorgeous, and Melody knows how to weild a "deadly weapon" aka, a golf-club. Seriously, they are both messed up in very realistic ways. Mel was a child model and never really had a normal family life. She thought her marriage at 21 would be different. Six years later, she winds up back in Savannah, Georgia. Nick is an ex-marine-current-cop, who experienced a quick marriage and an even quicker divorce at th ...more
Maria (Ri)
I finished this fairly quick read last night. Overall, just OK. It takes quite a while to get into any of the mystery or romance part of the story. There is a nice red herring bit that made me think one way for most of the book, thinking I was so smart to have figured it all out, when, bam! That ain't it, sister. On the romance side of things, some of the sex scenes are really hot and some are a little cheesy, but fun all the same.
❀ Crystal ✿ -
Kick-ass book. Nick and Melody were both scorned in love and have little faith in relationships. and love. She makes up a fantasy sex list in which all the men mysteriously keep dying. Hilarious and just plain good story. You can understand both characters so well and can easily relate, even with such a weird topic. the emotions are feel-able and way he talks to her is swoon-worthy.
Julie
I mistook this for more of a mystery and as a consequence was disappointed overall and ended up wishing I hadn't battled on to the finish. Even though this is not really my thing story wise, I did like the writer's style of writing and if a slightly raunchy romance is what you are looking for then you will enjoy this offering.
Sara
Melody, a former child/teen model, suddenly finds herself alone and emotional after an ugly divorce in which "the dick with the drill" got all her money. Before you know it, she's embroiled in the mysterious deaths of 2 of the men from her list she made at her bachelorette party years ago. Is there a connection?
Shae
Pretty good book, but the first one in the series was better. I was expecting it to take place in Joyful (the town in the first book), so I was sad when it didn't. The characters were pretty sweet, but once they fell in love, they became a little too flowery for me.
Katie
This is great. She pulls out her old list of men should could sleep with no matter what. Pretty ridiculous so far. But then they start dying and she keeps being put together with her number one man.
Jane Doe
Fun, fast read, very light on the mystery. Lots of witty banter and funny misunderstandings. Will probably read book 1, when I need a light humorous read.
Janeiowa
Wow! This is my first Leslie Kelly work, and I loved it. There is both a lot of mystery/murder and romance in one great package.
Sandhya
I loved Walker series!!
A nice, simple, romantic read!!
Would really like to try Ms.Kelly's other books!!
Fez
Lots of lovely romantic bits that make u clap hands and go awwwww... Loved it
Hylyirio
Hylyirio marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2015
Eva
Eva added it
May 24, 2015
Pamala Weems
Pamala Weems marked it as to-read
May 22, 2015
Charlenewillems
Charlenewillems marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Crisheilda Vaz
Crisheilda Vaz marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Phil
Phil marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
  • Heat Wave: Rex on the Beach/Getting Into Trouble/Shaken and Stirred
  • NASCAR Holiday 2: Miracle Season/Season of Dreams/Taking Control/The Natural
  • Teaming Up (Harlequin NASCAR, #26)
  • Hearts Under Caution (Harlequin NASCAR, #1)
  • Blazing Bedtime Stories (Once Upon A Bite / My, What A Big...You Have! / Sexily Ever After) (Harlequin Blaze #447)
  • The Black Sheep and the Hidden Beauty (Unholy Trinity #2)
  • A Love Beyond Words
  • Wolf Trap (Wolf Moons #2)
  • Turn My World Upside Down: Jo's Story
  • Our Little Secret
  • Ripped!
  • One Night with Prince Charming (Aristocratic Grooms, #2)
  • British Bad Boys
  • Par for the Course
  • Old Enough to Know Better
  • The Truth About Cats & Dogs (Men of Courage #4)  (Fear Familiar, #18)
  • The Kiss Test
  • Men On Fire

New York Times Bestselling author, Leslie Kelly writes sexy romances and dark romantic thrillers. A four-time RWA RITA Award nominee, eleven-time Romantic Times Award nominee and 2006 RT Award winner, Leslie has become known for her delightful characters, sparkling dialogue
More about Leslie Kelly...

Walker Brothers (2 books)
  • She Drives Me Crazy (Walker Brothers, #1)
Slow Hands Heated Rush Coming Home Angel Baby Bringing Down Sam (Temptation in the City, #1)