Start by marking “Virtually His” as Want to Read:
Virtually His

Virtually His (Virtually #1)

Chosen to be the ultimate secret operative, Helen Roston has become the most dangerous woman in the world. Two years of training and she's now ready for the final phase--a risky combination of virtual reality and a mind-altering serum.

When her mysterious and faceless "trainer" syncs his mind to hers using the program, she's amazed at her sizzling response to his virtual to
Published October 15th 2012 by Harlequin Mira (first published May 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Virtually His, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Virtually His

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter
3.5 stars.

photo 19e9d597-3682-4e5f-89c4-8910afc30ef4_zps72b656df.png

I read this book a very long time ago but never reviewed it. I skimmed some parts of Virtually His today and even though it's a good and enjoyable read, it's definitely not as great as Virtually Hers. That's why I decided to downgrade my rating.

I just finished my re-read of Virtually Hers, the sequel to Virtually His. Fact is, all the really good and interesting stuff happens in Virtually Hers. The first book hardly provides any "substantial" relationship development between Jed and He
Stacy McKitrick
Dec 02, 2012 Stacy McKitrick rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: suspense
The book is marked as a romantice suspense. It should say - THIS BOOK WILL PISS YOU OFF!

I'm giving this 2 stars for the following reason: IT DID NOT END. No where on the book cover or blurb did this indicate a series. Even so, it should have had a satisfying ending. It did not.

It was also clearly NOT a romance! But if you like techy virtual reality stuff, you'd probably like this book. I went in expecting something totally different and was sorely disappointed.
Amanda
First of all, this book is a bit too technical for me to remember all the names, technical terms or the operation. The plot is beyond confusing that half the time I don't what is happening with the mission. So bear with me that I'm only going to describe what is happening between the H/h.

Helen aka 'Hell', is the military experimental subject who is being trained to be some kind of super spy. She had this rare ability to remote view through virtual reality and able to cope with the serum than mos
ElaineY
Note: 2 stars is for half the book I managed to struggle through.

I can't continue. The sci-fi element is overwhelming the whole story! I'm seriously pissed off because I waited years (!) for Jed's story and while I enjoyed what little interaction Jed had with Hell, it was such a drag trying to follow that futuristic experiment of trying to create super soldier spies. This is actually my second attempt to read this. The first time I got so confused as to what was going on and this second time, I
Angela
Jun 19, 2010 Angela rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: did-not-finish, bc-09
The writing is just terrible. Only 56 pages in and I just can't take it anymore. Our heroine has three names,and our hero doesn't even have one. The acronyms are ridiculous and don't even make sense. The stereotyped "tough chick" from the streets of Russia and the mysterious "trainer" or "monitor" (no, our author can't stick to one word/name for pretty much anything. ARRRGGG.
Debbie
Mar 28, 2009 Debbie rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This book SUCKED!!!!!
Samantha
This book was the basic setup of a new series. It was at parts very interesting and at times very boring. I think individual concepts of remote viewing and virtual reality are interesting, but that a government agency would create a unit that could do both is fascinating. However, the time it takes to really explain both in a way that an average reader would understand is draining. I didn't think that there was any real romance in this book because it's based in virtual reality. Think the Sims g ...more
La La
Dec 20, 2010 La La rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mildly-erotic
I loved this book. The Heroine was cocky and was a good match for emotionless Jeb. I think out of all the female characters only she could bring him out of himself and make him lose some semblance of his control. + it was about time that we heard Jeb's story instead of him always being that silent but compelling shadow in the background of everyone else's story.

There wasn't much romance in this book since the heroine spent most of the book trying to figure out who her invisible handler was. I re
Monique
Virtual reality, supersoldier-spies, yummy guys, kick-ass women, and a healthy dose of off the wall sexual tension. I loved this book, even though it took me three reads to get the hero and even though it was the first Gennita Low book I read. I highly recommend that you read her books in order. This is a very cerebral book, mind games dominate the plotline. I'm only giving this 4 stars because there is at least one, and possibly two, more books in this story. This is not the end.
JPerceval
I saved this book to read until the other two books in the set, Virtually Hers and Virtually One came out. Little did I know that I was going to have such a long, long wait! But, at long last, Samhain is releasing Virtually Hers this week, so I finally got around to re-entering the wonderfully complex world of Gennita Low with Virtually His.

Click here for full review
Carolyn Davis
Jan 12, 2013 Carolyn Davis rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gennita-low
first few pages alittle boring then got into the real story and started moving along, the interactio9n among charactors was true to life, and blended well with each other
A good romance/action book, Hell and Hades make a good team,the sparing between them, the best of the book, looking forward to the next in this series.
Miranda
"Can you figure out who is the sexy rouge spy that controls you?"

Visit my blog, Sweet Vernal Zephyr Reviews, for the full length review of Virtually His and many more!

Miranda
K
I loved this book. It's unique and liked not knowing who the hero/monitor was and it was fun trying to figure it out. The remote viewing scenes can be a bit technical but it became clearer to me the second time I read the book.
Kaylea Cross
Aug 01, 2010 Kaylea Cross rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great book by Low. A kick-ass heroine and mysterious hero, with lots of mystery and danger thrown in with the steamy build up to one of the most memorable love scenes I've ever read. Love this author.
Ann (Noumena12)
May 23, 2008 Ann (Noumena12) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book has a killer ending. Can't wait for Virtually Hers!
Marlene Johnson
Oct 30, 2014 Marlene Johnson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read really recommend this......

I really like this series. And this book is just as great as all the others. I recommend this book and series highly......
Sarah S
May 03, 2010 Sarah S rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: other-romance
What a terribly long set up for a rape fantasy. I kept hoping that wasn't where it was going, but no. It did.
Whtyac
Feb 26, 2013 Whtyac rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
The book was not well balanced between sci-fi and romance.
JenRider
Dec 03, 2012 JenRider rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One of the best spy books I have ever read... Can I just say that I love Jed?? I want more...
Sue
Jan 04, 2013 Sue rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I will agree this book was a Little hard to get into but once I got past the intro it really snagged and held my attention. Glad I have book two to go too.
AliciaJ
This was an interesting ride thru virtual reality. I thoroughly enjoyed it and am looking forward to more books by this author.
Jimmy Hanson
May 03, 2010 Jimmy Hanson rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2010, set-aside, m-f
Not bad writing, very technical, but interesting. I'm just not feeling it right now, though. Will come back to it another time.
SheLove2Read
Ended up DNF'ing this book. Got to page 185 and not a hint of romance in it. Good story but not what I was looking to read. More of a mystery/scifi set up than romance.
Sylvia
Sep 25, 2009 Sylvia rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Suspense
Cathy
Apr 17, 2012 Cathy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-read-2008
September 2008
Kaetrin
Kaetrin rated it really liked it
Oct 19, 2010
Kristan
Kristan rated it liked it
Apr 05, 2010
Chris Wolf
Chris Wolf rated it it was amazing
Mar 15, 2014
Megan
Megan rated it liked it
Feb 04, 2015
Shana Eccles
Shana Eccles rated it it was amazing
Mar 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • The Perfect Stranger (Smithson Group Companion #1)
  • Edge Of Fear (T-FLAC #9)
  • Loose Ends (Steele Street, #11)
  • Fire and Ice (Ice, #5)
  • No One Left to Tell (No One, #2)
  • Tasting Fear
  • Her Own Best Enemy
  • Unleashed (Gemini Men, #3)
341927
Jenn, as everyone calls her, likes to keep things simple. That's why she runs a roofing construction business, teaches, writes and does her own business taxes eight days a week. She considers herself a multi-cultural and well-rounded person. Workers leave her alone when she starts yelling at them in Chinese and Malay. She also studies German and Russian because she can't pronounce French very well ...more
More about Gennita Low...

Virtually (2 books)
  • Virtually Hers (Virtually, #2)