Start by marking “Montana Blue” as Want to Read:
Montana Blue

Montana Blue

3.57  ·  Rating Details  ·  47 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
The cost of avenging the death of his sister was ten years in prison, but Blue Bowman willingly paid the price. Now he has one more score to settle: destroying the wealthy Montana rancher who abandoned his mother and shattered his family--his father, Gordon Campbell.

Strange luck lands him a job at the massive Campbell spread--and Blue finds himself back in the saddle gentl
Published October 15th 2012 by Harlequin (first published August 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Montana Blue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Montana Blue

Nadège
Nous voici en présence de Blue, qui sort de prison après 10 ans d'enfer. Il a tué un homme, et il ne sera plus jamais le même. Ces longues années de taule ont laissé en lui des marques indélébiles — physique et morale.
La seule chose à l'avoir fait tenir pendant ces 10 ans: sa vengeance.
Car il n'a pas fini. Il veut détruire celui qui est à l'origine de tout: son père.

Le personnage de Blue Bowman est stupéfiant de réalisme et de profondeur. L'auteur nous ballade à l'intérieur de son âme brisée, no
Rosemary
Sep 11, 2009 Rosemary rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Genell Dellin is a cannot put the book down author. I look forward to reading the next book: "A Piece of the Sky". I hope to read all of her books. (This one gives a good look of prison life and what drugs do to everyone.......even those not on them or selling them.)
Tammy Pickens
Jun 16, 2014 Tammy Pickens rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really good read!! Reminds me of Dinah McCall!!
Andrea Hussey
May 27, 2013 Andrea Hussey rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Did not finish
The writing was pretty bad, and the story wasn't immediately interesting. I could've put it down on the first page and not even cared. Instead, I kept going, foolishly hoping that it was going to get better. I found out Blue had been in jail for 10 years, because he had killed someone. And there didn't seem to be an ounce of guilt over that fact; I think he did something to his sister or mother, but killing is never justifiable under any circumstance.
It didn't immediately grasp my
T Johnson
Dec 13, 2014 T Johnson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There is a lot of drama, some would think was morally wrong. I am not one to judge people. Give the book a try if you don't mind reading about fictional characters who have chaotic lives. Like most people, these "not real" people learn how to overcome the negative and enjoy the positive aspects of their lives.
SweetSue
Dec 25, 2015 SweetSue rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Gak. Barely got started and had to put it down. Bad writing, stupid characters, overall annoying.
Deb
Apr 12, 2015 Deb rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was an ok book. I usually read books about Cowboys when I spend time in Colorado. A story about honor, love, family, and revenge. I will try to read the other books in the series.
Tammy
Tammy added it
Jan 24, 2016
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2016
Lee Taylor
Lee Taylor rated it really liked it
Jan 16, 2016
Trish
Trish rated it liked it
Jan 17, 2016
Ayny
Ayny marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2015
Chris Braning
Chris Braning rated it it was ok
Sep 12, 2015
Helen Mason
Helen Mason rated it it was amazing
May 20, 2015
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Misti Ruddell
Misti Ruddell marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Geraldine
Geraldine rated it liked it
Mar 25, 2015
Brianekata
Brianekata marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Natasha
Natasha rated it it was amazing
Oct 30, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Donna Shaw
Donna Shaw rated it it was ok
Sep 04, 2014
Lin
Lin marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Michele Stewart
Michele Stewart rated it liked it
Jul 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Montana is a magical place to Genell. Late in the 1800s, Westerners called it "The Last Best Place" and to her it seems to be so still today. The enormity of the sky and the mountains, the few people with so much space and so much strength, and the land that seems to go on forever hold a powerful attraction that she loves to use for the background of her books.

Genell is also a lifelong rodeo fan.
More about Genell Dellin...