Start by marking “His Best Friend's Baby” as Want to Read:
His Best Friend's Baby

His Best Friend's Baby

On a beautiful spring night Mindy Fenton went to bed thinking all was right in her world. Before the night was over everything had changed.
Mindy was awakened by Brendan Quinn with the news that her husband had been shot and killed. Now Mindy was alone, nearly broke and pregnant. And Quinn--a man who had never hidden his contempt for her--was the only one she could turn to
ebook
Published November 1st 2012 by Harlequin Heartwarming (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about His Best Friend's Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Best Friend's Baby

Mariann {at} Belle's Book Bag
I LOVED this story. The cover is just adorable!! I'm a sucker for "second chance at love" stories~or I guess I should say~finding love again after the loss of a spouse stories, especially when there is a baby involved. So I was immediately drawn to this book.

Oh...I definitely shed more than a few tears over this one, especially in the beginning. Quinn was such an asshat through most of the book and I felt so bad for Mindy. I don't know how people keep it all together after learning of the death
Elle (Ligia)
Rating: 3.5 stars.

I really wasn't expecting to like this book so much. The summary sounded interesting enough and really, who could resist a cover like that? And so I when right into it and surprising enough it was the first book this year that I stayed up reading until the wee hours.

So I guess I did like it a lot. It's a sweet story that will tug at your heart strings, it sure did mine. A lot. It made me cry.
Darlene Torday
Aug 18, 2014 Darlene Torday rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a reissue of one of her previous books published under a different title from 2005. I thoroughly enjoyed this very different love story. The indepth characters were real people who come together because of a death of someone they both loved.
Tia
Apr 08, 2013 Tia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This novel is also titled, 'with child'. I was confused at first how the novels appeared to be the same without the same title. Never the less, it was a great novel in my opinion.
Jae
Jae rated it really liked it
Aug 26, 2013
Carolyn
Carolyn rated it liked it
Jul 17, 2015
Kg
Kg rated it it was amazing
Mar 08, 2015
Dana
Dana rated it liked it
May 12, 2015
Mariam
Mariam rated it liked it
Sep 09, 2014
Ruth Lafler
Ruth Lafler rated it really liked it
Jun 25, 2016
Janet
Janet rated it liked it
Apr 29, 2013
Emily
Emily rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2014
Venice
Venice rated it liked it
Jun 18, 2014
Alicia
Alicia rated it liked it
Mar 08, 2014
Mary Cathie
Mary Cathie rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2014
Eleonora
Eleonora rated it really liked it
Dec 15, 2016
Brandy
Brandy rated it liked it
Jun 16, 2014
Debbie Oxier
Debbie Oxier rated it did not like it
Jan 22, 2015
Sarah rated it really liked it
Jul 19, 2014
Sylvia Klemke
Sylvia Klemke rated it really liked it
Oct 06, 2016
Emily
Emily rated it really liked it
Mar 04, 2013
Crystal Feaster
Jun 20, 2014 Crystal Feaster rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was a cute book to me :)
neta
neta rated it it was amazing
Sep 15, 2014
B
B rated it really liked it
Nov 04, 2012
Caroline
Caroline rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2013
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Harlequin Heartwarming
Category: Contemporary Romance
Romance
Romance rated it did not like it
Apr 05, 2013
Wsj6865
Wsj6865 rated it really liked it
Jul 29, 2014
Laura rated it really liked it
Mar 16, 2015
Ashley Moheng
Ashley Moheng rated it it was ok
Oct 28, 2013
Janice Kay Johnson is the author of sixty books for children and adults. Her first four published romance novels were coauthored with her mother, also a writer who has since published mysteries and children's books on her own. These were "sweet" romance novels, the author hastens to add; she isn't sure they'd have felt comfortable coauthoring passionate love scenes!

Janice graduated from Whitman Co
More about Janice Kay Johnson...