Start by marking “His Best Friend's Baby” as Want to Read:
His Best Friend's Baby

His Best Friend's Baby

3.49 of 5 stars 3.49  ·  rating details  ·  41 ratings  ·  7 reviews

On a beautiful spring night Mindy Fenton went to bed thinking all was right in her world. Before the night was over everything had changed.
Mindy was awakened by Brendan Quinn with the news that her husband had been shot and killed. Now Mindy was alone, nearly broke and pregnant. And Quinn--a man who had never hidden his contempt for her--was the only one she could turn to
ebook
Published November 1st 2012 by Harlequin Heartwarming (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about His Best Friend's Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Best Friend's Baby

Mariann {at} Belle's Book Bag
I LOVED this story. The cover is just adorable!! I'm a sucker for "second chance at love" stories~or I guess I should say~finding love again after the loss of a spouse stories, especially when there is a baby involved. So I was immediately drawn to this book.

Oh...I definitely shed more than a few tears over this one, especially in the beginning. Quinn was such an asshat through most of the book and I felt so bad for Mindy. I don't know how people keep it all together after learning of the death
Elle (Ligia)
Rating: 3.5 stars.

I really wasn't expecting to like this book so much. The summary sounded interesting enough and really, who could resist a cover like that? And so I when right into it and surprising enough it was the first book this year that I stayed up reading until the wee hours.

So I guess I did like it a lot. It's a sweet story that will tug at your heart strings, it sure did mine. A lot. It made me cry.
Darlene Torday
This is a reissue of one of her previous books published under a different title from 2005. I thoroughly enjoyed this very different love story. The indepth characters were real people who come together because of a death of someone they both loved.
Sherese
What you might expect from this type of novel.
Nothing new - quick 2 hour read.
Crystal Feaster
It was a cute book to me :)
Tia
This novel is also titled, 'with child'. I was confused at first how the novels appeared to be the same without the same title. Never the less, it was a great novel in my opinion.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Harlequin Heartwarming
Category: Contemporary Romance
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Mallory
Mallory marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
Amanda - the blank page
Amanda - the blank page marked it as to-read
May 29, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
R. Dewitt
R. Dewitt marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Barb
Barb marked it as to-read
May 10, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Tiffani
Tiffani marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Chloe
Chloe marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Janice Kay Johnson is the author of sixty books for children and adults. Her first four published romance novels were coauthored with her mother, also a writer who has since published mysteries and children's books on her own. These were "sweet" romance novels, the author hastens to add; she isn't sure they'd have felt comfortable coauthoring passionate love scenes!

Janice graduated from Whitman Co
More about Janice Kay Johnson...
Snowbound First Comes Baby Whose Baby? Her Sister's Baby Match Made In Court