Start by marking “Touch Me Now” as Want to Read:

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  70 ratings  ·  10 reviews

When her engagement falls apart, Layla Brooks heads for the one place she's always felt at home--Sag Harbor. Far from the hectic pace of New York City, she can concentrate on her massage therapy business. And business is all she's interested in, despite her friend Melanie Harte's offer to find her someone through her exclusive Platinum Society matchmaking service.
Then Mau
Published November 1st 2012 by Harlequin Presents (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Touch Me Now, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Touch Me Now

Kinga
Here are some of the things that were wrong with this book:
- The writing
- The plot
- The characters
The author seems to think that using ‘OMG’ or ‘WTH’ as a part of a third-person narrative is somehow a thing to do. There is no plot to speak of. The heroine is a masseuse and the hero is a scarred war veteran. She gives him massages, he gives her orgasms. Other than that, he switches between ‘chuckling’ and ‘brooding’ every page for no reason other than being completely unstable and bipolar. The re
Louise
Touch Me Now

REVIEW: Layla Brooks is best friend & soror with Desiree Armstrong from Dare to Dream & god sister to Melanie Hart
Bayneeta
Tough for me to rate since romances are not my thing. This was fine, and while the key characters were African American it didn't seem to me that this should only appeal to African American romance readers. No surprise or spoiler here: it's a romance and has a happy ending.
Denise
A really good romance novel. It did its job; which was to take me away to a beautiful place with beautiful people. Steamy sex scenes and a guaranteed happy ending. A perfect book for commuting.
Karen
This was my first Donna Hill read and now I am going to have to go back and read the other two books in this series because I enjoyed this love story between Maurice and Layla.
Brenda
This was a great read... I loved it from the first to the last page. Ms. Hill you've done it again!! I loved ALL of the books in the Sag Harbor series... A must read!
Shelly
I have read Donna Hill before and have enjoyed her books. Read this while on vacation and enjoyed it. It served its purpose. Didn't let me down.
Danielle
This is actually my first Donna Hill read and I am hooked!!! I loved it from the very first page to the back cover! LOL!
Chelsea
First Donna read, but not the last! Definitely have to finish the Sag Harbor Village series!
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Sag Harbor Village
latasha mines
latasha mines is currently reading it
Dec 09, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Dianna
Dianna marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Bonita Otey
Bonita Otey marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Big Girls Don't Cry A Whole Lotta Love Heat Wave In My Bedroom Divas, Inc.