Start by marking “A Sweethaven Christmas” as Want to Read:
A Sweethaven Christmas

A Sweethaven Christmas (Sweethaven Circle #3)

4.35 of 5 stars 4.35  ·  rating details  ·  213 ratings  ·  30 reviews
The women of Sweethaven are reunited for a small-town Christmas! It's holiday time in Sweethaven, but things don't go quite as planned for these scrapbookers. Lila is thrown for a loop when a woman claiming to be her sister arrives in town. As she begins digging into the woman's claims, Lila uncovers things about her family she may never be able to accept or forgive. And a...more
Unknown Binding, 320 pages
Published September 1st 2012 by GuidepostsBooks

To ask other readers questions about A Sweethaven Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Sweethaven Christmas

Gail Welborn
In the third and final installment of The Sweethaven series, the women of Sweethaven, Michigan, Lila, Campbell, Jane, Meghan and Adele, reunite “for a Christmas they’ll never forget.” Just as the circle of friends gather to prepare for a small-town Christmas celebration, recent snowfall blankets the ground, adding to the holiday scene and the spirit of the season.

The story begins at The Grotto, the group’s favorite restaurant where Lila, Tom and Campbell wait for Lila’s parents to join them for...more
Victor Gentile
Courtney Walsh in her new book “A Sweethaven Christmas” Book Three in The Sweethaven Series published by Guideposts brings us back into the lives of four women in the town of Sweethaven, Michigan.

From the back cover: The women of Sweethaven come together for a Christmas they’ll never forget.

The holidays have descended on Sweethaven like the snow that blankets the charming lakeside town, but things don’t go quite as planned for a group of recently reunited friends. Lila is thrown for a loop when...more
Title: A SWEETHAVEN CHRISTMAS
Author: Courtney Walsh
Publisher: Summerside Press/Guideposts
October 2012
ISBN: 978-0-8249-3182-7
Genre: Women’s fiction

The women of Sweethaven are reunited for a small-town Christmas!

It's holiday time in Sweethaven, but things don't go quite as planned for these scrapbookers. Lila is thrown for a loop when a woman claiming to be her sister arrives in town. As she begins digging into the woman's claims, Lila uncovers things about her family she may never be able to acce...more
My Book Addiction and More MBA
A SWEETHAVEN CHRISTMAS by Courtney Walsh is a delightful inspirational contemporary romance,Christmas themed. It is Book 3 and final book in the "Sweethaven Circle" series,but another stand alone. See," A Sweethaven Summer",and "A Sweethaven Homecoming". Follow Jane, Lila, Adele, Campbell and Meghan on their final journey together. Each chapter is told from the character's perspective and gives you another insight into each character's heart. With Christmas magic,scrapbooking,a long awaited reun...more
Ane Mulligan
A Sweethaven Christmas is a sweet ending to a wonderful series I wish wasn't ending. Courtney Walsh has given us characters we want for friends set in a town we want to live in. What more could a reader ask for? More! I recommend it highly ~ a perfect Christmas gift.
BJ
As usual, I managed to start with the final installment in a trilogy, bad habit of mine, reading the ending first. I really picked it because it was seasonal. Although I didn't know the back story, it was still a good read. I really enjoyed it and although it is described as a Christian read, it was not preachy. Loved the small town Christmas setting and the group of friends and family who had been estranged and managed to find their way back and form new, even stronger friendships! Already have...more
Betty
Its Thanksgiving in Sweethaven and a group of friends and scrap bookers gather for the holidays. The main characters have been friends since their school days. The story brings us up to date with each of the women and shows us how their lives intermingle and how the friendships strengthen each one as they work through personal problems and issues. This is a fantastic story of love, family, and friendships. I was pulled in from the beginning with the warmth and love that the author brings to the...more
Andi Newberry ~Tubbs
Courtney takes us back to charming town of Sweethaven and the group of ladies we have all come to love. It's the holidays and there are all kinds of emotions swirling around. What I have come to enjoy about this series is the loving community, and the camaraderie among the people that live there, they seem to pull together and want the best for each other. There is of course drama, how could there not be with Lila . . even amongst the drama, Christmas magic shows up and touches everyone with it....more
Liz
Like its predecessors, this one was good for a light-hearted, don't think too much book.
Deb
I received this book for Christmas from my scrapbooking friend and I just loved it. A feel-good book with a good message and a little scrapbooking added in the storyline to bring the messages home. And it gave me some ideas for projects!
I am going to have to go to the Christian bookstore and find some more of her books!
Ann
This is the third book in a series and I loved the series. The characters and story grab you from the beginning. I am sorry to see the series end. They are great books that tell such a sweet story of love, acceptance and forgiveness in the lives of those around us. I am looking forward to more books by this author.
Lisa
This final installment was interesting. Definitely had less religion in it. The previous book felt as though it was shoving religion down your throat. I must say that while Jane was more real to me, I just never warmed up to Adele & Campbell. At times this series felt a little too perfect and unrealistic to me.

This is the third and final book of this series and I was sad to see it go. As with the other two books I felt a sense of everyone of the characters in me and related to them. I walked away feeling like second chances and forgiveness could change my world.

Th
Dawn
I really loved this whole series. It just was such a feel good read. So sad it has come to an end. I feel like I really got to know these characters as they became part of my everyday life. Looking forward to the new stories that Courtney will write. She is an amazing storyteller!
Tonya
I loved all of the Sweethaven books!! Did not want them to end!! They reminded me of my hometown on the shores of Lake Michigan, which I miss so much!!
Tammu
The last book in this series did not disappoint. I loved how Courtney explored all of the characters and the ending was perfect. I want to visit Sweethaven and spend time with these people. Great book!
Mel
Such a fantastic ending to an amazing series. I usually shy away from faith-based books because they can be a bit too preachy for my taste, but this one was far from that. Loved every word.
Virginia
Third in a series, loved the first one and oddly enough really did not much like the second but loved the third. I wonder if some of it is a difference in me when I read them?
Melanie Reineck
I was so sad to finish it!!! This is the last book of the sweet haven series. Courtney wrote that all stories do not have to end with a fairy tale ending. Perfect :)
Edith
Although I loved this series, I found it unneccesary to spread this story out over three books. To me, it should have been one book.
I loved these books! I will really miss the characters, now! They were so well-developed they became like friends.
Emily
This was the final book in the Sweethaven series. I greatly enjoyed the characters and shall miss them greatly!
Teri Rainey
wish this wasn't the last book! elegantly written and these women could be anyones best friends. awesome series!!
Elaine
A tear jerker. Didn't read the other Sweethaven books that led up to this one but loved the chacters & the story.
Jessica Kubit

Loved this whole series but this was my favorite. Very inspirational and faith filled.
Suz
Jul 25, 2012 Suz marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Waiting for the book to come out after Sweethaven Homecoming.
Raquel

I loved this book. I'm sad to see this series end.
Susan Huntington
Loved the Sweethaven books. Wish there would be another...
Mary Mcgregor
  • A Simple Christmas Wish
  • The Christmas Cookie Collection
  • Christmas at Harmony Hill: A Shaker Story
  • A Wild Goose Chase Christmas
  • A Patchwork Christmas: Three Christmas Romances with Bonus Handcraft Patterns and Cookie Recipes
  • A Stubborn Sweetness and Other Stories for the Christmas Season
  • Blame It On The Mistletoe (Bright's Pond #4)
  • A Hope Springs Christmas (Brides of Amish Country, #7)
  • An Amish Family Christmas
  • Christmastime 1940: A Love Story
  • Home for Christmas
  • The Dawn of Christmas: A Romance from the Heart of Amish Country
  • A Seaside Christmas (Chesapeake Shores #10)
  • Scraps of Evidence
  • Remembering Christmas
  • A Marriage Carol
  • A Heartbeat Away
A Sweethaven Summer A Sweethaven Homecoming The Busy Scrapper: Making the Most of Your Scrapbooking Time Scrapbooking Your Faith: Layouts That Celebrate Your Spiritual Beliefs Paper Hearts