Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN(R) Examination

Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN(R) Examination

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  105 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Get everything you need to review for the NCLEX-PN exam from one trusted source! This unique, bestselling review and preparation guide offers the perfect combination of core content review, practice questions, comprehensive rationales, and detailed test-taking strategies from the NCLEX expert herself: Linda Silvestri. Updated to reflect the latest NCLEX-PN test plan, this...more
Published November 1st 2012 by W.B. Saunders Company (first published 1999)

This is a massive NCLEX review organized by systems and sub specialties (pediatric is divided into endo, integumentary, etc.). The reviews at the beginning of the chapter are great little summaries but by no mean do they cover everything you need to know, ESPECIALLY infection control measures regarding the diseases! I had several NCLEX questions that went into much more detail than this book covers.

The questions are great- I would recommend doing all of them and then reviewing the rationales (e...more
Ashlee
This book and many others I have spent hundreds of dollars on are the only thing I allow myself to read till December. Someday I will have freedom again!!!
Ansley
This book was extremely helpful in passing my NCLEX. They give you rationales for each answer! A must have!
Dana Graves
its very informative..helps with tests..just HAPPY i dont have to reaad it anymore! :)
Tawny
Lots of condensed information. A good review and easy way to see what areas you lack.
Diane
Best prep book I've used. Clear, concise, comprehensive.
Anne
Goodness, it's thick!! I need to know all this? Oh my.
Gina Pollack
YAY! Passed boards!!
Sara
helped me pass the nclex!!!!!
Kimmah
Jun 28, 2007 Kimmah rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: nursing students
Shelves: education
This is a great study guide.
Rajesh
Rajesh marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Kayla Greaves
Kayla Greaves marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Kathryn Smith
Kathryn Smith marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Ansari Javed
Ansari Javed marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Roxanne
Roxanne marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Amorales2391gmail.com
Amorales2391gmail.com marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Nino
Nino added it
Jul 18, 2014
Cherylanne Rafanan
Cherylanne Rafanan marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Jeremy Schwager
Jeremy Schwager is currently reading it
Jul 11, 2014
Annie Valenzuela
Annie Valenzuela marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Lanelyn Balberona
Lanelyn Balberona marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Tasha Douglas
Tasha Douglas marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Simbu
Simbu marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Saunders Q & A Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination Edition 3 Saunders Strategies for Success for the NCLEX-RN® Examination  Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination (Saunders Comprehensive Review for Nclex-Rn) Saunders 2014-2015 Strategies for Test Success: Passing Nursing School and the NCLEX Exam Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN? Examination - Pageburst E-Book on Kno + Evolve Access (Retail Access Cards)