Start by marking “A Perfect Fit (Evans Brothers, #1)” as Want to Read:
A Perfect Fit (Evans Brothers, #1)

A Perfect Fit (Evans Brothers #1)

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  13 reviews
An ex-Texas Ranger turned bodyguard is hired to protect a beautiful plus-size model from a possible serial killer! They mix like oil and water but in bed, their uncontrolled passion ignites an inferno! Can their passion for one another turn into love?
Published January 3rd 2013 by Tory Richards

To ask other readers questions about A Perfect Fit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Perfect Fit

Asmaa
I'm a sucker for bodyguard/client love stories, especially when they're written so well, when the two protagonists have firing chemistry and when the sex scenes are THAT scorching hot. And you know what I loved best? they didn't say the L-word, not once. Now that's something I love, it makes the characters more real.

This is my second book by the author, and though I had a little problem with the first book,this one totally changed up my mind. I'm glad I gave her a second chance and even happier
Donna
What’s not to love? A hot bodyguard. A real sized woman. And some off the chart steamy sex. This short smoking hot read will send you for the ice.
Rosemary K
Beau Evans is hired as a body guard for Marissa Lambert, a plus size model. She is a confident and a sexy vixen who rules the runway. Beau is a former Texas Ranger who is a workaholic. The attraction between these two is instantaneous. As they get to know each other, they find that the are a perfect fit both sexually and emotionally. Will lust turn to love? This book can be read in one sitting just be aware that the story is very erotic. Tory Richards has very enjoyable style that keeps you read ...more
Christine Blackthorn
This review was first published with RomaceReviews (TRR). A perfect fit is the story of a spunky, and intelligent, plus-sized model, Marissa Lambert, whose agent hires a bodyguard for her after two other models have fallen to their death. Enter Beau Evans, the part owner of a personal security company with a Texan twang and a cowboy hat. From the first, sparks fly between the two characters. She is less than impressed with the idea of a bodyguard, he wants her more than he can handle. Even thoug ...more
Marie
I received this a copy of this book from an author giveaway.

What did you like:
While the heroine was a plus size beauty, there wasn't any of the insecurities that seem to come with it. She was headstrong and self confident. I was also happy to see that she didn't give up her life and just fall in line when her cowboy came along. She maintained her independence and made it work for them both.

What did you not like:
While the story did wrap itself up nicely, I wouldn't have minded if it was longer.
Lisa
A Perfect Fit is a perfect short, sexy story with strong, lovable characters. Beau is a confident, likable, capable hero with a wonderful sense of self worth and a firm knowledge of his place in the world. Marissa is a heroine comfortable in her own skin. She knows what she wants, and is not afraid to go after it. Their banter and interaction is fun and smoking. If you are looking for a fun, hot, quick story, grab A Perfect Fit, a cool glass of iced tea and enjoy.
Lilly Verdzco
No words ( just Fanning myself out)

Short story but scorching hot,
A plus size model and a brave bodyguard there's something chemistry between them , a battle of wills on a wicked sense of power. A fit that will make them think about how this can lead them to something that can be more than just a lusting weekend.
Amber
Jun 17, 2013 Amber rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: nook
This was a super fast and HOT read! I read it in one sitting. I loved both the main characters. They each had a strong personality and great chemistry. Very fun banter between the two. I just wish it was longer.
Juli Hall
Absolutely loved it! Great story plus hot sex makes for a great book in my eyes. I can't wait for the next book about the sexy cowboy triplets
Kerrin
A cute lil read. Would have liked a bit more of it actually.
Romantična Geekica
There is no story here, they just have sex...
Era Quarles
Enjoyed wish their was more.
Loisa
Loisa marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2015
Arlyn
Arlyn added it
Jun 15, 2015
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
starsaga
starsaga marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
 chele
chele marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Penny Gunther
Penny Gunther marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
M Roberts
M Roberts marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Zeinab Dh
Zeinab Dh marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Rebecca Woodward
Rebecca Woodward marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Responses to Book Reviews 3 8 May 07, 2014 10:22AM
I've wanted to be a writer for as long as I can remember, but life always seemed to get in the way. I didn't get serious until a few years ago, when encouragement from my family prompted me into submitting to a publisher.

It surprised and thrilled me when a couple months after submitting to Whiskey Creek Press, I received my first contract offer. That book, Cupid's Arrow under my real name Debbie
More about Tory Richards...

Evans Brothers (3 books)
  • Surrender To Desire
  • Burning Hunger
Wild Marauders MC: Lynch Up In Flames Bishop's Angel The Promise Surrender To Desire