Start by marking “A Perfect Fit (Evans Brothers, #1)” as Want to Read:
A Perfect Fit (Evans Brothers, #1)

A Perfect Fit (Evans Brothers #1)

An ex-Texas Ranger turned bodyguard is hired to protect a beautiful plus-size model from a possible serial killer! They mix like oil and water but in bed, their uncontrolled passion ignites an inferno! Can their passion for one another turn into love?
Published January 3rd 2013 by Tory Richards

To ask other readers questions about A Perfect Fit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Perfect Fit

Asmaa
Jan 25, 2013 Asmaa rated it really liked it
I'm a sucker for bodyguard/client love stories, especially when they're written so well, when the two protagonists have firing chemistry and when the sex scenes are THAT scorching hot. And you know what I loved best? they didn't say the L-word, not once. Now that's something I love, it makes the characters more real.

This is my second book by the author, and though I had a little problem with the first book,this one totally changed up my mind. I'm glad I gave her a second chance and even happier
Donna
May 20, 2013 Donna rated it really liked it
What’s not to love? A hot bodyguard. A real sized woman. And some off the chart steamy sex. This short smoking hot read will send you for the ice.
Rosemary K
May 31, 2013 Rosemary K rated it really liked it
Beau Evans is hired as a body guard for Marissa Lambert, a plus size model. She is a confident and a sexy vixen who rules the runway. Beau is a former Texas Ranger who is a workaholic. The attraction between these two is instantaneous. As they get to know each other, they find that the are a perfect fit both sexually and emotionally. Will lust turn to love? This book can be read in one sitting just be aware that the story is very erotic. Tory Richards has very enjoyable style that keeps you read ...more
Christine Blackthorn
May 05, 2014 Christine Blackthorn rated it really liked it
This review was first published with RomaceReviews (TRR). A perfect fit is the story of a spunky, and intelligent, plus-sized model, Marissa Lambert, whose agent hires a bodyguard for her after two other models have fallen to their death. Enter Beau Evans, the part owner of a personal security company with a Texan twang and a cowboy hat. From the first, sparks fly between the two characters. She is less than impressed with the idea of a bodyguard, he wants her more than he can handle. Even thoug ...more
Autumn Forrester-Light
I kept waiting for it to get better…

It didn’t. I believe that great writing begins in the first few pages of a story. In the first few pages of this story, I was just bored. I wasn’t looking forward to continuing to read the rest of the novella. The beginning was a bit original, a model who hires a bodyguard for protection, but after that beginning the story kind of went downhill. There was no spark between the two main characters. I was waiting for something to happen but nothing really did. Th
Marie
Sep 15, 2013 Marie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: giveaways
I received this a copy of this book from an author giveaway.

What did you like:
While the heroine was a plus size beauty, there wasn't any of the insecurities that seem to come with it. She was headstrong and self confident. I was also happy to see that she didn't give up her life and just fall in line when her cowboy came along. She maintained her independence and made it work for them both.

What did you not like:
While the story did wrap itself up nicely, I wouldn't have minded if it was longer.
Lisa
May 20, 2013 Lisa rated it really liked it
A Perfect Fit is a perfect short, sexy story with strong, lovable characters. Beau is a confident, likable, capable hero with a wonderful sense of self worth and a firm knowledge of his place in the world. Marissa is a heroine comfortable in her own skin. She knows what she wants, and is not afraid to go after it. Their banter and interaction is fun and smoking. If you are looking for a fun, hot, quick story, grab A Perfect Fit, a cool glass of iced tea and enjoy.
Lilly
No words ( just Fanning myself out)

Short story but scorching hot,
A plus size model and a brave bodyguard there's something chemistry between them , a battle of wills on a wicked sense of power. A fit that will make them think about how this can lead them to something that can be more than just a lusting weekend.
Amber
Jun 13, 2013 Amber rated it really liked it
Shelves: nook
This was a super fast and HOT read! I read it in one sitting. I loved both the main characters. They each had a strong personality and great chemistry. Very fun banter between the two. I just wish it was longer.
Kerrin
Jul 17, 2013 Kerrin rated it really liked it
A cute lil read. Would have liked a bit more of it actually.
Era
Oct 04, 2013 Era added it
Enjoyed wish their was more.
Romantična Geekica
Aug 26, 2013 Romantična Geekica rated it did not like it
There is no story here, they just have sex...
Juli Hall
Sep 15, 2013 Juli Hall rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it! Great story plus hot sex makes for a great book in my eyes. I can't wait for the next book about the sexy cowboy triplets
Francine
May 18, 2015 Francine rated it it was amazing
Loved it; )
Kim
Kim rated it liked it
Oct 18, 2015
Fenny Sanjaya
Fenny Sanjaya rated it really liked it
Nov 28, 2016
Sue Carroll
Sue Carroll rated it it was amazing
May 26, 2013
Kathy014
Kathy014 rated it it was ok
Feb 14, 2013
Lynn
Lynn rated it really liked it
Dec 05, 2013
Dillish
Dillish rated it really liked it
Jun 22, 2014
Sammy
Sammy rated it liked it
Sep 27, 2015
Silke
Silke rated it it was ok
Aug 10, 2013
Tia
Tia rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2013
Kat
Kat rated it liked it
May 06, 2016
Clare
Clare rated it did not like it
Feb 11, 2017
cyndi
cyndi rated it really liked it
Apr 01, 2013
Rae
Rae rated it liked it
Jul 22, 2013
Hollie
Hollie rated it it was amazing
Oct 01, 2015
Leila
Leila rated it liked it
Aug 04, 2014
Responses to Book Reviews 3 8 May 07, 2014 10:22AM
What He Wants- April 2017

Book #3, A stand alone, spin-off erotic biker romance from Phantom Riders MC - Hawk

Big John is the club enforcer of Phantom Riders MC. He's big. He's tough. He's scary. And he wants Daisy Mae Flowers bad!

Daisy's new in town. Strong, independent, not afraid to speak her mind. But nothing prepares her for an outlaw biker who's determined to have her!

Then trouble from her pa
More about Tory Richards...

Evans Brothers (3 books)
  • Surrender To Desire (Evans Brothers, #2)
  • Burning Hunger