Start by marking “St. Clare's: The Twins at St. Clare's & The O'Sullivan Twins” as Want to Read:
St. Clare's: The Twins at St. Clare's & The O'Sullivan Twins

St. Clare's: The Twins at St. Clare's & The O'Sullivan Twins

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  184 ratings  ·  20 reviews
Audiobook, 0 pages
Published May 18th 2006 by Hodder Children's Books (first published October 1st 1988)

this book is really good so far and i really like this book.
Lu Newman
I was never a huge fan of the St Clares books I had read the forth and the sixth when I was younger and believed Enid Blyton was the best author ever and constantly read and re-read Malory Towers, The Famous Five and Secret Seven etc... To be honest if I am ever stuck for something to read, even now I pick up the Malory Towers series and re-read them. However I have never been inclined towards the St Clares series. So have never read properly before but a couple of years ago I brought the first ...more
Sreshtha Roy
Actually I did not read it but my mom when she was young she had read it and she told me that it was a awesome book. Ofcourse... I tod her Enid Blyton's books are always nice. LOVE Enid Blyton's books. She ia a genius. <3
I read this series as a child and I remembered loving it. I was obsessed. I gave it a high rating because of nostalgic quality. I was surprised how much of the books I remembered.
I really liked the book because it teaches everyone how to be kind. I liked the part where Kathleen tries to save the dog who was shot, and she wanted to keep it.
going to work my way through the enid blyton books, well we'll see how i get on, eek, actually quite enjoyed it
Mar 26, 2014 Ezzermionka rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: my friend
Recommended to Ezzermionka by: mum
i really liked the book it was fun and imaginative. it made me want to read book number 2
I have read the whole series once and can't wait to finish some books so I can read it again. I started the series when I turned nine and finished it in the later 10's. It still appeals two years later. Lovely old fashion fun.
I really liked this book because of the setting, and the characters. This book is about a pair of twins who go to a new boarding school, and play tricks on teacher, have rivalries, and have lots of fun. If you liked the Malory Towers series, I would highly recommend this book and series.
Loved it. It's all that you expect from Enid Blyton: midnight feasts, bad girls who reform (and some who don't), French teachers with short tempers, kind headmistress, and a good range of well drawn characters.
This book is about twins that go to a boarding school. They come as stuck up girls but oh my! how quickly do their ways change. Read it if you like Malory towers or if you like British boarding schools.
Ishita Agarwal
Okay book, I liked the first part the most. But the book gets a little patronizing, especially in the 3rd part. Nevertheless, I think I'll read the next three books just for the sake of it.
I thought St Clare's was a good book full of adventure. The characters were exciting and full of ambition to manage through their first year of high school.
Nina Chatterjee
I love this series, I read it in German during my childhood (Hanni und Nanni) and was so happy to read the original English versions later.
DESCRIPTION: An enjoyable book about two selfish twins.
I read most of this book but then I got goodread so I can read it were ever I go!
It's "ancient language" makes it a bit boring...But it's OK after-all...
Quite gud.....
love all of them
Aiksas Landleefster
Aiksas Landleefster marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2015
Soumya Baburaj
Soumya Baburaj marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2015
SayHelloToTheTrees marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2015
Christina West
Christina West marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2015
The O'Sullivan Twins 1 2 Dec 04, 2014 09:40PM
  • Kitty at St. Clare's (St. Clare's, #9)
  • After Hamelin
  • Devil's Pass (Seven, #6)
  • White Fang (Great Illustrated Classics)
  • Märchenmonds Kinder (Märchenmond - Magic Moon, #2)
  • Hexen küsst man nicht (Jojo #1)
  • Princess Ellie to the Rescue (Pony-Crazed Princess #1)
  • Captain Underpants:  Three Pant-Tastic Novels in One
  • Oak Island Revenge
  • Hinter verzauberten Fenstern
  • My Name Is Parvana (The Breadwinner, #4)
  • A Country of Our Own: The Confederation Diary of Rosie Dunn (Dear Canada)
  • Helping Hands (Chestnut Hill, #9)
  • Die Spur der Hebamme (Hebammen Saga, #2)
  • Jump Cut (Seven, #3)
  • Die Tochter der Wanderhure (Die Wanderhure, #4)
  • Joan of Arc
  • Gooney Bird on the Map
(See also her pen name Mary Pollock)

Born in 1897 in South London, Enid Mary Blyton was the eldest of three children, and showed an early interest in music and reading. She was educated at St. Christopher's School, Beckenham, and - having decided not to pursue her music - at Ipswich High School, where she trained as a kindergarten teacher. She taught for five years before her 1924 marriage to edito
More about Enid Blyton...
The Magic Faraway Tree (The Faraway Tree, #2) The Enchanted Wood (The Faraway Tree, #1) Five on a Treasure Island (Famous Five, #1) The Faraway Tree Stories (The Faraway Tree #1-3) The Folk of the Faraway Tree (The Faraway Tree, #3)