St. Clare's: The Twins at St. Clare's & The O'Sullivan Twins

St. Clare's: The Twins at St. Clare's & The O'Sullivan Twins

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  135 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Audiobook, 0 pages
Published May 18th 2006 by Hodder Children's Books (first published October 1st 1988)

To ask other readers questions about St. Clare's, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about St. Clare's

Anam
I remember reading The Twins at St.Clare's a few years ago. Although it's been quite a while I still remember clearly how this book made me feel. This is one of the first books I read which made me want to read more and more different types of books. I remember the twins who went to boarding school and the different experiences they had and I enjoyed it thoroughly. It's the only book I've read in the series and I would love to read the rest and kind of go down memory lane of the things I used to...more
Georgia.gilroy
this book is really good so far and i really like this book.
Lu Newman
I was never a huge fan of the St Clares books I had read the forth and the sixth when I was younger and believed Enid Blyton was the best author ever and constantly read and re-read Malory Towers, The Famous Five and Secret Seven etc... To be honest if I am ever stuck for something to read, even now I pick up the Malory Towers series and re-read them. However I have never been inclined towards the St Clares series. So have never read properly before but a couple of years ago I brought the first...more
Sreshtha Roy
Actually I did not read it but my mom when she was young she had read it and she told me that it was a awesome book. Ofcourse... I tod her Enid Blyton's books are always nice. LOVE Enid Blyton's books. She ia a genius. <3
Carolyn
going to work my way through the enid blyton books, well we'll see how i get on, eek, actually quite enjoyed it
Ezzermionka
Mar 26, 2014 Ezzermionka rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: my friend
Recommended to Ezzermionka by: mum
i really liked the book it was fun and imaginative. it made me want to read book number 2
Emily
I have read the whole series once and can't wait to finish some books so I can read it again. I started the series when I turned nine and finished it in the later 10's. It still appeals two years later. Lovely old fashion fun.
Carina
I really liked this book because of the setting, and the characters. This book is about a pair of twins who go to a new boarding school, and play tricks on teacher, have rivalries, and have lots of fun. If you liked the Malory Towers series, I would highly recommend this book and series.
Katherine
Loved it. It's all that you expect from Enid Blyton: midnight feasts, bad girls who reform (and some who don't), French teachers with short tempers, kind headmistress, and a good range of well drawn characters.
Imaan
This book is about twins that go to a boarding school. They come as stuck up girls but oh my! how quickly do their ways change. Read it if you like Malory towers or if you like British boarding schools.
Ishita Agarwal
Okay book, I liked the first part the most. But the book gets a little patronizing, especially in the 3rd part. Nevertheless, I think I'll read the next three books just for the sake of it.
Isobellek
I thought St Clare's was a good book full of adventure. The characters were exciting and full of ambition to manage through their first year of high school.
Nina Chatterjee
I love this series, I read it in German during my childhood (Hanni und Nanni) and was so happy to read the original English versions later.
Mollie
I read most of this book but then I got goodread so I can read it were ever I go!
Gwyneth
It's "ancient language" makes it a bit boring...But it's OK after-all...
Preferred Mallory Towers
Emma
Emma added it
Aug 05, 2014
Steay
Steay marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Born in 1897 in South London, Enid Mary Blyton was the eldest of three children, and showed an early interest in music and reading. She was educated at St. Christopher's School, Beckenham, and - having decided not to pursue her music - at Ipswich High School, where she trained as a kindergarten teacher. She taught for five years before her 1924 marriage to editor Hugh Pollock, with whom she had tw...more
More about Enid Blyton...
The Magic Faraway Tree (The Faraway Tree, #2) The Enchanted Wood (The Faraway Tree, #1) Five on a Treasure Island (Famous Five, #1) The Faraway Tree Stories (The Faraway Tree #1-3) The Folk of the Faraway Tree (The Faraway Tree, #3)