Start by marking “Everyday Witch Book of Rituals: All You Need for a Magickal Year” as Want to Read:
Everyday Witch Book of Rituals: All You Need for a Magickal Year

Everyday Witch Book of Rituals: All You Need for a Magickal Year

4.44 of 5 stars 4.44  ·  rating details  ·  50 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Amplify your wishes and manifest positive change all year long with Deborah Blake's inspiring collection of simple rituals. These empowering ceremonies--for new moons, full moons, sabbats, and rites of passage--will help you find love, build courage, boost creativity, achieve balance, and deepen your faith.

Witches of all levels will appreciate these easy-to-perform rituals
Published October 1st 2012 by Llewellyn Publications

To ask other readers questions about Everyday Witch Book of Rituals, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everyday Witch Book of Rituals

Vicky
This is a light-hearted, yet serious look at Wiccan rituals throughout the year. With the help of Deborah's cat, each month is broken down into rites appropriate for that month as well as specific holidays. The directions are simple enough for the neophyte, yet can also be adapted for the experienced practioner and group rites.

Why use rituals? Accoring to Deborah, rituals are a way to help us focus energy and put us in the right mindset. They create comfortable patterns. And she's right, and not
Shannon
(Review copy generously provided by NetGalley. Thanks!)

Not long ago I realized that my spiritual beliefs lean toward paganism. I believe in a higher power who exists in all natural things, both living and inert. My favorite place of worship, actually, is outdoors and in a natural setting, where I see God everywhere I look.

I've not yet determined if Wicca is the religion for me. I confess: I imagine Wiccans and I see long, flowing hair, peasant skirts...hippies, really. And that's not me. Still,
Joy Hersey
This is a wonderful book. It is the first place I go when looking for inspiration for a New or Full Moon ritual. Deborah has a wonderful writing style that makes you feel like you're sitting down with a girlfriend and discussing these things over a cup of tea rather than just reading a book. And Magick the Cat has some wonderful insights as well.
Dina
It's a really easy going book. It's no Cunningham, but Blake still invoked simplicity and honesty in a practice. I'm not pagan but this book gave me some nice prayers, words for what I cannot say.
Marsha
Oct 15, 2012 Marsha marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
OHHHHHHH! I really hope I win this book:)
Tiffany Adams
Tiffany Adams marked it as to-read
May 29, 2015
Kristine Pagsuyoin
Kristine Pagsuyoin marked it as to-read
May 26, 2015
Angie
Angie marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Nicki
Nicki marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Gail
Gail marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Allie Miller
Allie Miller marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Jenn
Jenn added it
Mar 24, 2015
Nadiya
Nadiya marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Hope
Hope marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
Jessica Nelson
Jessica Nelson marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Kirstin Hudson
Kirstin Hudson is currently reading it
Dec 12, 2014
Georgia
Georgia marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
  • The Enchanted Cat: Feline Fascinations, Spells & Magick
  • The Outer Temple of Witchcraft: Circles, Spells, and Rituals (Temple of Witchcraft, #2)
  • An ABC of Witchcraft: Past and Present
  • The Real Witches Book of Spells and Rituals
  • Solitary Wicca for Life: A Complete Guide to Mastering the Craft on Your Own
  • The Circle Within: Creating a Wiccan Spiritual Tradition
  • Dream Dictionary from A to Z the Ultimate A-Z to Interpret the Secrets of Your Dreams
  • The Triumph of the Moon: A History of Modern Pagan Witchcraft
  • Moon Magick: Myth & Magic, Crafts & Recipes, Rituals & Spells
  • Wheel of the Year: Living the Magical Life
  • Mrs. B's Guide To Household Witchery: Everyday Magic, Spells, and Recipies
  • Wicca for Beginners: Fundamentals of Philosophy & Practice
  • Wicca: A Year and a Day: 366 Days of Spiritual Practice in the Craft of the Wise
  • Magical Aromatherapy: The Power of Scent
  • The Wicca Handbook
  • Witch: A Magikal Journey- A Hip Guide to Modern Witchcraft
  • Rosemary Gladstar's Herbal Recipes for Vibrant Health: 175 Teas, Tonics, Oils, Salves, Tinctures, and Other Natural Remedies for the Entire Family
  • Wicca For One: The Path Of Solitary Witchcraft
Deborah is the author of eight non-fiction books on modern witchcraft from Llewellyn and the Baba Yaga series from Berkley Romance, including Wickedly Magical (novella), Wickedly Dangerous, and Wickedly Wonderful.

Deborah lives in a 120 year old farmhouse in upstate NY with four cats, and runs an artists' cooperative shop when she's not writing. She believes in magic, laughter, chocolate, and wine.
More about Deborah Blake...
Wickedly Dangerous (Baba Yaga, #1) Wickedly Magical (Baba Yaga, #0.5) The Goddess is in the Details: Wisdom for the Everyday Witch Wickedly Wonderful (Baba Yaga, #2) Witchcraft on a Shoestring: Practicing the Craft Without Breaking Your Budget