Start by marking “Everyday Witch Book of Rituals: All You Need for a Magickal Year” as Want to Read:
Everyday Witch Book of Rituals: All You Need for a Magickal Year

Everyday Witch Book of Rituals: All You Need for a Magickal Year

4.56  ·  Rating Details  ·  52 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Amplify your wishes and manifest positive change all year long with Deborah Blake's inspiring collection of simple rituals. These empowering ceremonies--for new moons, full moons, sabbats, and rites of passage--will help you find love, build courage, boost creativity, achieve balance, and deepen your faith.

Witches of all levels will appreciate these easy-to-perform rituals
Published October 1st 2012 by Llewellyn Publications

To ask other readers questions about Everyday Witch Book of Rituals, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everyday Witch Book of Rituals

Vicky
Aug 26, 2012 Vicky rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a light-hearted, yet serious look at Wiccan rituals throughout the year. With the help of Deborah's cat, each month is broken down into rites appropriate for that month as well as specific holidays. The directions are simple enough for the neophyte, yet can also be adapted for the experienced practioner and group rites.

Why use rituals? Accoring to Deborah, rituals are a way to help us focus energy and put us in the right mindset. They create comfortable patterns. And she's right, and not
Shannon
Aug 02, 2012 Shannon rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
(Review copy generously provided by NetGalley. Thanks!)

Not long ago I realized that my spiritual beliefs lean toward paganism. I believe in a higher power who exists in all natural things, both living and inert. My favorite place of worship, actually, is outdoors and in a natural setting, where I see God everywhere I look.

I've not yet determined if Wicca is the religion for me. I confess: I imagine Wiccans and I see long, flowing hair, peasant skirts...hippies, really. And that's not me. Still,
Angela
Nov 09, 2015 Angela rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The keyword in the title is EVERYDAY. If you believe in something, you should make it a part of your daily life. Deborah Blake's 'witch next door' approach is full of warmth and humor... exactly who she is. Deborah stays true to herself in every one of her books, providing something for everyone because she realizes not everyone believes the same, or thinks the same.

I own this (and every one) book by the talented Deborah Blake and look forward to more.
Joy Hersey
Aug 20, 2014 Joy Hersey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a wonderful book. It is the first place I go when looking for inspiration for a New or Full Moon ritual. Deborah has a wonderful writing style that makes you feel like you're sitting down with a girlfriend and discussing these things over a cup of tea rather than just reading a book. And Magick the Cat has some wonderful insights as well.
Marsha
Oct 15, 2012 Marsha marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
OHHHHHHH! I really hope I win this book:)
WitchyWooo
WitchyWooo is currently reading it
Feb 06, 2016
Afel
Afel marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2016
Miriam
Miriam marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
Bee H
Bee H marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2016
Rachel Thomas
Rachel Thomas marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2016
Stephanie Martinez
Stephanie Martinez marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2016
Janna
Janna marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2016
Tarynn Bundy
Tarynn Bundy marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2015
Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2015
Heather Fairfax
Heather Fairfax marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2015
Joshua Clifton
Joshua Clifton rated it it was amazing
Nov 24, 2015
Amanda
Amanda is currently reading it
Nov 21, 2015
Kathryn Hegarty
Kathryn Hegarty marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2015
Nicole
Nicole rated it it was amazing
Oct 23, 2015
Franchesta Ramos
Franchesta Ramos marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2015
Rebekah Cooper
Rebekah Cooper marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2015
Sylvia van Bruggen
Sylvia van Bruggen rated it it was amazing
Oct 04, 2015
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2015
Ilyssa
Ilyssa marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2015
Rachael
Rachael marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2015
Charity Costa
Charity Costa marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2015
  • The Temple of High Witchcraft: Ceremonies, Spheres and the Witches' Qabalah (Temple of Witchcraft, #4)
  • Solitary Wicca for Life: A Complete Guide to Mastering the Craft on Your Own
  • Natural Witchery: Intuitive, Personal & Practical Magick
  • Mrs. B's Guide to Household Witchery: Everyday Magic, Spells, and Recipes
  • The Triumph of the Moon: A History of Modern Pagan Witchcraft
  • The Encyclopedia of Magickal Ingredients: A Wiccan Guide to Spellcasting
  • A Witch Alone: Thirteen Moons to Master Natural Magic
  • Llewellyn's Complete Book of Correspondences: A Comprehensive & Cross-Referenced Resource for Pagans & Wiccans
  • Wicca For One: The Path Of Solitary Witchcraft
  • Utterly Wicked: Curses, Hexes & Other Unsavory Notions
  • Craft of the Wild Witch: Green Spirituality & Natural Enchantment
  • Moon Magick: Myth & Magic, Crafts & Recipes, Rituals & Spells
  • The Provenance Press Guide to the Wiccan Year: Spells, Rituals, and Holiday Celebrations
  • An ABC of Witchcraft: Past and Present
  • Ostara: Customs, Spells & Rituals for the Rites of Spring
Deborah is the author of eight non-fiction books on modern witchcraft from Llewellyn and the Baba Yaga series from Berkley Romance, including Wickedly Magical (novella), Wickedly Dangerous, and Wickedly Wonderful.

Deborah lives in a 120 year old farmhouse in upstate NY with four cats, and runs an artists' cooperative shop when she's not writing. She believes in magic, laughter, chocolate, and wine.
More about Deborah Blake...