Start by marking “The Work Of The Sun (The Green Lion Trilogy #3)” as Want to Read:
The Work Of The Sun (The Green Lion Trilogy #3)

The Work Of The Sun (The Green Lion Trilogy #3)

3.9 of 5 stars 3.90  ·  rating details  ·  115 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Once a lonely apprentice, Teleri is now the Queen's own sorceress - and betrothed to the realm's finest knight, Ceilyn mac Cuel. But beneath the seeming peace and happiness of the Kingdom of Celydonn, malevolent hearts scheme against Teleri and her allies.
Published March 1st 1990 by Ace

To ask other readers questions about The Work Of The Sun, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Work Of The Sun

T.I.M. James
Teresa Edgerton is, I believe, an established writer in the US, here in the UK her works are not so easy to come by. I managed to get hold of this, her first trilogy, and felt that as a whole it was good.

Here the third book wraps the proceedings up, and I found it to be the most enjoyable of the three. This was the author's début series (I think), and one of the most enjoyable things was seeing her writing blossom as the books went on.

Set in a medieval style fantasy world, based more around We
Meredith Galman
Beautiful but just a little disappointing conclusion to the trilogy. Ceilyn and Teleri manage to harness their powers and come to terms with themselves and each other. However, there are a few too many loose ends, neither explained nor excused by Edgerton's subsequent trilogy focused on Tryffin and Gwenlliant. Also, the final defeat of Diaspad is a literal anticlimax, as it both is weirdly undramatic and occurs when there's still a third of the book left.
April
Trudged through the beginning of the first book (hint, don't listen to authors when they give you a pronunciation guide)... and soared through the second and third. This trilogy is delightful, beautiful, enchanting. I thoroughly enjoyed this quasi authurian type fantasy... time to look into this author and see if she has done anything else! Four out of five because I still can't get over how hard the names were!
Robert
Robert marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
LadyRose
LadyRose marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Brian
Brian added it
Apr 30, 2014
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2014
Merete Aasen
Merete Aasen marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2014
Mark
Mark added it
Mar 22, 2014
Jared
Jared added it
Feb 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
I believe I began telling stories as soon as I learned to talk. More than sixty years later I am still inventing them. This just might be one of them.

On paper, my life looks more glamorous than it was in actual fact (most peoples' lives do). My husband and I met at our local Renaissance Faire. I've made and sold puppets, spent twenty years as a professional fortuneteller, worked in a craft store,
More about Teresa Edgerton...

The Green Lion Trilogy (3 books)
  • Child of Saturn (The Green Lion Trilogy, Book 1)
  • The Moon in Hiding (The Green Lion Trilogy #2)
Goblin Moon Child of Saturn (The Green Lion Trilogy, Book 1) The Moon in Hiding (The Green Lion Trilogy #2) The Gnome's Engine The Castle of  the Silver Wheel