The Five-Minute Writer: Exercise and Inspiration in Creative Writing in Five Minutes a Day

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Suitable for writers, this title includes chapters that offers a writing-related discussion, followed by a five-minute exercise. Five minutes a day spent on an exercise is one of the most effective methods there is to expand your potential and develop self-discipline.
Published January 30th 2009 by How to Books

To ask other readers questions about The Five-Minute Writer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Five-Minute Writer

Donna Henderson
This is a very wonderful read! It's full of creative-writing ideas and exercises that you can dip into whenever you feel like you need a touch of inspiration. I have a slight obsession with 'how to write' books (they fill my commuting days!)and this is one of many that fed my thirst. I recommend this to any author.
Reid
Jul 03, 2013 Reid is currently reading it
Shelves: fiction-and-lit
Can you imbue yourself with the writing habit? I bought this late last month and have been trying the exercises in them daily. So far it seems like a harmless diversion, but if you want to see if you can write, this is a good way to start.
The Five Minute Writer: Exercise And Inspiration In Creative Writing In Five Minutes A Day The Five-Minute Writer: Exercise and inspiration in creative writing in five minutes a day The Novelist's Guide: Powerful Techniques for Creating Character, Dialogue and Plot More Five Minute Writing: 50 Inspiring Exercises In Creative Writing in Five Minutes a Day The Five-Minute Writer