Start by marking “Kiss That Frog!: 12 Great Ways to Turn Negatives Into Positives in Your Life and Work” as Want to Read:

Building on the success of his classic bestseller Eat That Frog! -- nearly one million copies sold - Brian Tracy shows how everyone can turn negative frogs (negative thoughts, emotions, and behaviors) into positive princes (positive thoughts, emotions, and behaviors) in all areas of life and work.
Published March 5th 2012 by Berrett-Koehler Publishers (first published January 1st 1393)

To ask other readers questions about Kiss That Frog!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss That Frog!

Sara Sherzad
Jul 18, 2013 Sara Sherzad rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So you may think that this book is one of the quick fix ones that you would think it has a temporary effect & that it is not going to work!
I have had for a long period mind brakes that stopped me from practicing what I actually read from those types of self help books, the one & the only reason for that was because I wanted a quick fix each time I read something. Well unfortunately such a thing doesn't exist!
We have to work for it like "till the last breath"...this book should be made t
Marcus Clark
Jun 29, 2013 Marcus Clark rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self-help
KISS THAT FROG

12 Great Ways to Turn Negatives Into Positives in Your Life and Work.
Brian Tracy & Christina Tracy Stein

This is quite a short self-help book, less that 140 pages, which means it doesn't waffle on like some books do. For a novel, it doesn't matter too much if it is 1000 pages, it is the journey that is enjoyable, but a non-fiction book requires you to comprehend things, remember things, and eventually to take action.

Probably everything in this book can be found in other books.
Rebecca
Jun 11, 2012 Rebecca rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I have such a love/hate relationship with "self-help" books. I find myself drawn to read them and then when I'm reading them I wish I wasn't... sure, there are tons of great ideas, tips, and practices to incorporate into my own life and I probably will, I just wonder if the time was well spent.

Also, there is a portion where the authors discuss a bit about marriage. I don't like their statements that it is no one's fault if a couple drifts a part and divorce is inevitable. This goes against what
Sonia
Nov 04, 2015 Sonia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kiss That Frog
By Brian Tracy & Christina Tracy Stein

For a person like me, shaken up by reality of people around, this book came as a much needed burst of positivity at the most crucial stage of my life.

The book highlights seven truths about us that we probably did not pay attention to. As humans, our conditioning is such that a negative thought, or feeling, pops us more often than not, instead of a positive one.

The books helps us introspect our natural state. And it is not the one that refl
Ashraf
Jun 07, 2014 Ashraf rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Question 1: “If you were financially indecent and had all the money that you could ever Spend the rest of your life, what would you do differently?

What would you get into or out of? What would you start doing or stop doing?"

The point is that if you had no fear of poverty if you had all the money that you wanted or needed, you would probably make dramatic changes in your life. People design their lives to compensate for their fears. They accept lower level jobs than they are truly capable of in
Karyl Bailey
Mar 31, 2013 Karyl Bailey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fabulous book! It is funny and truthful. It helps you to really see how you can control how you react to negatives in your life. It is a treasure to read over and over.
Gabriela
May 29, 2012 Gabriela rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great analogies and useful tips everyone should live by. Definitely a good book.
Jessi
Really good exploration of how to approach life. Definitely ground that has been covered in other books but I think Brian Tracy was really one of the first to look at self-help this way. Bonus points: got to hear him speak about a week after finishing the book. Definitely someone to see in person. You get a small glimpse listening to the audiobook but he is truly magnetic in person.

Questions you need to ask yourself: Is it a fact (unchangeable) or a problem (with a solution) - it's no good to be
Gary
Mar 29, 2013 Gary rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
While I must admit this is not the book I thought I was getting (I was looking for another book by the same authors about procrastination), it was a useful read nonetheless. This short book is about positive thinking and it provides some handy, easy-to-implement changes and fixes that anyone can put into practice right away to get on the road to a better outlook right away. But just because they are very straightforward suggestions, that does not necessarily mean they will be easy - for example, ...more
Amber
Jun 09, 2016 Amber rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What made Eat That Frog! so compelling was the author said he had tried the methods himself and promoted what he thought was useful. And the book really does help!

Kiss That Frog! has a strong start, but a lot of repetition. It doesn't pack the same punch, isn't exactly original, but there are some good ideas in place.
Mike Vardy
To be fair, Kiss That Frog doesn’t explore waters that haven’t been before, but instead serves as a reminder on how to make sure you have a framework in place to make it happen. A lot of books (and blogs) do this, but Tracy and Tracy Stein do this adeptly throughout — making the process accessible for readers of all varieties. While Lifehack readers may not be unaware of these steps (because they’ve been discussed several times at Lifehack, for example), having a refresher is worthwhile for sure ...more
Anzar Kamal
Aug 01, 2014 Anzar Kamal rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good book, i have enjoyed reading it a lot, i wonder if the book has been translated in Hindi or not, i think many people need it in Hindi.
Sean Boyer
Mar 05, 2015 Sean Boyer rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A pretty good read overall. Very basic information, but Brian has a great positive energy in his writing, I think it is worth it.
Alice
Jun 25, 2015 Alice rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
just another self help book but still different.was recommended to me by a friend & yes found it helpful.
Melanie Walker
Jan 28, 2014 Melanie Walker rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone who wants to improve their lives
I love this book. It is fantastic and really helped me rid my pond of frogs. :)The book helps you address negativity, bad habits, letting go and forgiving others.
Beth
May 10, 2012 Beth rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: blog-review, reviews
Originally published at BethsBookReviews.com

This was basically a pretty standard self-improvement book packaged in a new way. Yes, the new framing was amusing and helped to present the material in a different way but the book was really just the condensed version of every other Tony Robbins/Jack Canfield book. There was nothing really new about it.

If you're looking for a condensed version of standard self-improvement techniques this would be the perfect fit. Everyone who has already read self-im
레쇠용
Feb 06, 2016 레쇠용 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book that teaches you how to move your steps to achieve your dreams and win. The writing way is simple and attractive.
Karthikeyan Somasundaram
A sure shot guide for you to turn negatives to positives.
Leader Summaries
Desde Leader Summaries recomendamos la lectura del libro ¡Bese ese sapo!, de Brian Tracy y Christina Tracy Stein.
Las personas interesadas en las siguientes temáticas lo encontrarán práctico y útil: habilidades directivas, crecimiento personal y psicología positiva, superar el fracaso.
En el siguiente enlace tienes el resumen del libro ¡Bese ese sapo!, 12 formas de convertir lo negativo en positivo: ¡Bese ese sapo!
Shaikha
Apr 10, 2014 Shaikha rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
very practical, straight forward book, loved it
Maryam

12 Seven Keys to a Positive Personality

Conclusion Action Is Everything
Ali Kim
Feb 05, 2014 Ali Kim rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great ways to think positive
Kelly Smith
Again, super light, but not bad.
Shelly
Mar 15, 2014 Shelly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book talks about positive visualization, positive self-talk, describes to change the negative thinking to positive. Also talks about forgiving people because that will only help you to move on. I really like this book. Its worth reading.
Ahmad Nazeri
Mar 08, 2014 Ahmad Nazeri rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pretty good read--includes action steps that walk you through the implementation of the strategies.
Heba
Aug 13, 2016 Heba rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kesley
Mar 16, 2014 Kesley rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook
Nothing you haven't heard from the motivational/self-development/spiritual genre.
Tracy relegates serious life-changing lessons like forgiveness and compassion to neat, concise to do lists, complete with no-nonsense, straight-to-the-point "business productivity" language. And it works! Nice overview/summary for those who want a quick refresher or for those who are uncomfortable with the emotional or spiritual framework of other similar books.
Emad Takrouni
Dec 31, 2013 Emad Takrouni rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A really great book, easy to digest and full of techniques that nearly instantly worked for me, maybe because its one of the few times I really did what the book asked me to do in the exercises.

had a few moments of trying to jump lines because of the repeated information every couple of pages, but still , a worth reading book

Ketki Rajeshirke
A self learner
  • Management Mantras
  • Happiness at Work
  • Men of Steel: India's Business leaders in candid conversation
  • Why Mars and Venus Collide
  • The Best Damn Sales Book Ever: 16 Rock-Solid Rules for Achieving Sales Success!
  • The Secret Thoughts of Successful Women
  • Emily Post Etiquette: Manners for a New World
  • A Bank For The Buck, The Story Of HDFC Bank
  • Jugaad Innovation: A Frugal and Flexible Approach to Innovation for the 21st Century
  • The Habit of Winning
  • One Word That Will Change Your Life
  • Corporate Chanakya: Successful Management the Chanakya Way
  • High-Performance Entrepreneur
  • Narendra Modi: The Man, The Times
  • Finding the Next Steve Jobs: How to Find, Hire, Keep and Nurture Creative Talent
  • Change Your Questions, Change Your Life: 10 Powerful Tools for Life and Work
  • The New Collected Short Stories
  • Happy This Year!: The Secret to Getting Happy Once and for All
22033
Brian Tracy is Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations.

Brian Tracy has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the US, Canada and 55 other countries worldwide. As a Keynote speaker and seminar leader, he addresses more than 2
More about Brian Tracy...