Start by marking “Forrest's Shame” as Want to Read:
Forrest's Shame

Forrest's Shame

it was ok 2.0  ·  Rating Details ·  9 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
A non-fiction literary work about the life and times of Forrest Canutt. These are true stories about a life of drugs, murder, missing persons, lies and betrayal, years of vicious abuse, unsolved mysteries, heartbreak and loss, truths that push the envelope of belief, becoming whole and the pursuit of justice. This book also includes the companion to Forrest's Shame, "All A ...more
Published July 8th 2016 by Ebookit.com (first published December 19th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Forrest's Shame, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forrest's Shame

Tricia Singleton
Jan 19, 2015 Tricia Singleton rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This absolutely is one of the worst books I have ever attempted to read. I made it to page 235 of 364. I simply could not continue.... besides the terrible writing style, horrible grammar, total lack of editing this book was full of inconsistencies and lies of a complete lunatic. He contradicted himself multiple, multiple times in the 235 pages I read. Very thankful I did not pay for this book.
Kim
Oct 27, 2012 Kim rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Terrible. Tons of misspellings, incorrect grammar and incorrect punctuation. It was painfully obvious that this book was not edited at all. It is merely the rantings and delusions of a crazy person, telling stories that he sort-of remembers. There is no real story to speak of and he repeats himself constantly. A total waste of my time.
Ashley
Oct 13, 2013 Ashley marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
#
NC
Own on Nook.

FS: "My name is Forrest Canutt, and this is my memoirs, the story of my life."

LS: "These tears you cry have come too late, take back the lies, the hurt, the blame, and you will weep when you face the end alone, you are lost, you can never go home. - Gollum's Song."
Celeste
Mar 12, 2012 Celeste rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
AWFUL. One of the worst biographies I'e ever attempted to read. Couldn't make it past pg 67.
Amber
Amber rated it did not like it
Dec 10, 2011
Shellie
Shellie rated it liked it
Apr 02, 2014
Caitlin
Caitlin rated it did not like it
Feb 20, 2016
Julie Hochstein
Julie Hochstein rated it it was ok
May 23, 2014
Jenny
Jenny rated it liked it
May 08, 2014
Tricia
Tricia rated it it was amazing
Aug 04, 2012
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
May 08, 2012
Barbara Freeman
Barbara Freeman marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2012
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2012
Miranda
Miranda marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2013
Jamie Walsh
Jamie Walsh marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2016
Jody Long
Jody Long marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2016
Pixie
Pixie marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014