Start by marking “Teeny, Tiny Mouse: A Book About Colors” as Want to Read:
Teeny, Tiny Mouse: A Book About Colors

Teeny, Tiny Mouse: A Book About Colors

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  60 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Children learn their colors along with a mouse who names all the colored objects in his small house. This rhyming, educational picture book features wonderful illustrations by Pat Schories. Full color.
Hardcover
Published February 1st 1998 by Troll Communications

To ask other readers questions about Teeny, Tiny Mouse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Teeny, Tiny Mouse

Jessica
Color books are always fun because it's fun for kids to read about all the different things that can be a certain color. I liked how this book gave more than one example for each color. Blue wasn't just for the blue sky, but it was for the blue ball rolling down the hall and the blue pot, or whatever else. There were about five examples for each color. The rhyming is always a plus too. I'm a fan of rhyming! It makes it fun to read aloud to kids, and this is certainly one I'd have fun reading alo ...more
Lierin Patterson
I think this book is an amazing way to help children learn how to learn about color. On every other page, the mother mouse asks if the little mouse can identify the colors in the room or the house. On the other pages, it lists what is that color. When reading it to a child, you could have them identify the colors before reading the answers. It's just a fun little book.
Pam
I just love this book, especially the rhythmic words on each page. The pictures are fun, and you can find all the objects the teeny, tiny mouse names on each page. Got this through a monthly subscription for toddler fun and games and stories when C was little, and read it together many, many times. :)
Jaclyn
I thought this book was a very pleasant read overall! I loved the rhyming of every color with each object it pertained to. I honestly thought it had a very nice visual aid and was a colorful layout. I liked how cute the mice were together. I lovedd every page.
Alissa Sparks
I found this book would be a wonderful book for pre-schoolers and first graders to learn their different colors.
Erin
this book was definitely a fun way to look at colors for kids! I really enjoyed it as well. Great way to introduce colors to kids
Julianna
Lovely story teaching kids about colors. I love the rhymes and alliteration, and thought it was a really fun read.
Bree
Notes:
very cute and colorful
mouse gets ready for bed naming all the colorful things in the house
rhymey without being annoying and just enough repetition to engage
Nicole Doerr
This is such a sweet little book about colors. It is a picture book. The author uses repitiion and ryhmying words. It is a silly story of a mouse who lives in a a little house. The mouse asks the reader to find things in the pictures that are a certain color. The illustration are very detailed and cute. This is for children in preschool learning their colors. This book could be used in many ways. One of them could be a lesson about things you find around the house.
Victoria Dimmitt
Cute, short story that you could read to a young child who is learning their colors. The mother and her baby mouse go through the house and list things in the house that are a certain color. Would be a good tool for a teacher or parent to use to help a child learn their colors.
Sarah Kiesche
Great book for PreK. This helps teach a child colors and how to categorize by color. Great for labeling and identifying objects around the house.
Jessie
Great book for teaching colors. Kids enjoy finding other things, of each color, that the little mouse missed.
Lindsay
mice, colors - A little long, but fun to name items on each page.
Amber
Teaches about colors. Recommended for Pre-K/ K.
Jaime
Great book for pre-schoolers!
Jakaih Johnson
Jakaih Johnson marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Krista
Krista marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
M
M added it
Aug 25, 2014
Shanalee
Shanalee marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
My Monster Mama Loves Me So For Just One Day I Love My Pirate Papa Santa Claws One Witch