Start by marking “Grace Happens Here: You Are Standing Where Grace Is Happening” as Want to Read:
Grace Happens Here: You Are Standing Where Grace Is Happening

Grace Happens Here: You Are Standing Where Grace Is Happening

4.24 of 5 stars 4.24  ·  rating details  ·  113 ratings  ·  19 reviews
A wonderful message about God s grace and how to apply it to every aspect of your life.

Max Lucado looks at grace from all directions and reveals that no matter which way you look at it, God s grace is always there, ready to do wonders in your life. This beautiful gift book is filled with powerful quotes, Scripture, and stories that will transform your heart and mind with a
Published September 11th 2012 by Thomas Nelson Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Grace Happens Here, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grace Happens Here

Max Lucado is my favorite author of Christian books. I love his simple, down-to-earth writing. There's no complex theology, just a straightforward, inspirational message told through a bit of scripture and some illustrative anecdotes.

In "Grace Happens Here," the message is that salvation is the result of grace and grace alone - it can't be earned. Lucado compared grace to a spiritual heart transplant, giving life to a dying person. One of the most poignant stories in the book involved a heart tr
This was a short read which tells how God's grace changes us, shapes us, and leads us to a life that is no longer the same. A major theme presented was that the "grace given" are themselves "grace givers". Lots of Bible passage references and reminders of things that you already know but might need to be reminded about.
Barbara Burd
This is a lovely little devotional book. In his inimitable style, Lucado tells little stories of grace to inspire, comfort, and encourage. God's love shines through.
Max Lucado knows grace in a staggeringly real way. I hope to learn from his faith and knowledge.
This is a beautiful book. Not only is the wonderful message of grace beautiful, but even the pages are as well. Each page is full-colored with script font to eloquently convey the gift of grace available in Christ. Max Lucado is a great author and knows how to package together great books.
I loved this easy, quick to read book. It is filled with wonderful messages of God's grace. "Grace. Let it so seep into the crusty cracks of your life that everything softens. Then let it bubble to the surface, like a spring in the Sahara, in words of kindness and deeds of generosity." A beautiful reminder of how each of us has the power to simply change the world!
Michelle Clark Overton
Listened to the Audio Book. Really liked the content, logic, reason and scriptural back-up to the topic of Grace. Really disliked the readers who read the book. Uhhh!
Cristian Marrero
A nice quick read. Short stories of life and Biblical passages which shows how God's Grace never ends.
This is a short and simple-to-read book. It was good, but it contained no new insights into Grace.
An easy and uplifting read. Lucado does a fantastic job capturing God's amazing grace for us. I always enjoy his books on this subject.
A small book of big truth. The short stories, verses, and pithy phrases all center around great grace. Beautiful photography too. Liked the Nicholas Winton story best.
Samantha Janolo
Audiobook Recording: 2/5 Stars
Max does not just write books he teaches or preaches however you want to look at it. He makes it simple enough that you never have to ask questions. His books really minister to my heart and helps me be the person I know God wants me to be. If I were talking to him I would just say "Thank You" for being an instrument for God to use.
Bau Yhang
Amazing ! Just love it so much! Literally bought the book and it was incredible it helped me see things more clearly and it actually made me a lot closer to my religion. This book relaxed my mind through my rough times. I can't explain in words by how much I appreciate the author of this book.
A gem of a book. Beautiful in concept, gorgeous in execution. This is a book that touches the heart, wraps you in the warmth of its wisdom and reminds you that, of all the amazing things in this world, none is as powerful as the gift of grace.
Brian Cassada
Very encouraging anecdotes on grace. It was an easy read that I finished quickly. This is a great gift book to give to someone else.
Another great book by Max Lucado that paints a beautiful picture of God's marvelous, infinite and matchless grace.
This was a great little book to read from every few days to remind me of God's grace
Rita Kay
Stories with a lesson..,almost like sound bytes, one liners, bumper stickers.
Margaret Sunshine Tan
Margaret Sunshine Tan marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2015
Leah marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2015
Kathy marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2015
Kelly Ramos
Kelly Ramos marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2015
Iona  Stewart
Iona Stewart marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2015
Paul J
Paul J marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2015
Wilhelm marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2015
Julie McComas
Julie McComas marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2015
Ardrionna marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Now Is the Time: 170 Ways to Seize the Moment
  • Except for Me and Thee
  • Take Joy
  • Living Life as a Thank You: The Transformative Power of Daily Gratitude
  • Bruce Springsteen and the Promise of Rock 'n' Roll
  • Raven's Gate   The Graphic Novel (Power Of Five)
  • Mary Engelbreit's Mother Goose: One Hundred Best-Loved Verses
  • Radical Simplicity: Small Footprints on a Finite Earth
  • Finding Water: The Art of Perseverance
  • How to do just about anything
  • Summer Half
  • Julie Andrews' Collection of Poems, Songs, and Lullabies
  • The Bad Popes
  • The House on the Cliff
  • Bitten: True Medical Stories of Bites and Stings
  • Once Upon a Time: Discovering Our Forever After Story
  • The Light Heart (Williamsburg, #4)
  • Weird Texas: Your travel guide to Texas's Local Legends and Best Kept Secrets
Max Lucado has touched millions with his signature storytelling writing style. Awards and accolades follow Max with each book he writes. Max is the first author to win the Gold Medallion Christian Book of the Year three times—1999 for Just Like Jesus, 1997 for In the Grip of Grace and 1995 for When God Whispers Your Name. In 2005, Reader’s Digest dubbed him “America’s Best Preacher.” In addition, ...more
More about Max Lucado...

“Have you ever been given a gift that compares to God’s grace? Finding this treasure of mercy makes the poorest beggar a prince. Missing this gift makes the wealthiest man a pauper.” 0 likes