Start by marking “Social Media Marketing All-In-One for Dummies” as Want to Read:
Social Media Marketing All-In-One for Dummies

Social Media Marketing All-In-One for Dummies

Learn the latest social media marketing techniquesSocial media continues to evolve at breakneck speed, and the savvy marketer needs to keep up. This bestselling guide to social media marketing has been completely updated to cover the newest vehicles, including Groupon and Rue La La, location-based services like Foursquare, and new social networking sites like Google+ and P ...more
Published October 10th 2012 by For Dummies (first published July 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Social Media Marketing All-In-One for Dummies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Social Media Marketing All-In-One for Dummies

Bjorn Hardarson
Mar 06, 2013 Bjorn Hardarson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thought I was just getting one book, but 8 in 1 seemed unable to be finished. ALmost 800 pages with focus on marketing on social media. But the best think about Dummies books they are so easy to read straight to the point. So for me that have read so many others on the subject I could do a fast reading strategy on this book. Lots of good materila. I suggest using pen and markers to point to places and tools you will use in the future.
John Orman
Dec 28, 2012 John Orman rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Described as "9 books in 1".
The Cyber Social tools include Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter, and a few other lesser-known social websites.
This book also makes the business case for using Social Media.
A lot of useful info here for those doing online marketing of themselves or their businesses.
Leilani & Rich Darling-Linfield
Jan knows her stuff! This all-in-one guide is up to date for 2013 and gives detailed info on how to use the major platforms. Her Watermelon Web company is highly professional and has been invaluable to me.
Meghan
Feb 08, 2011 Meghan rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am no longer a dummy :)
Vishnuram Leonardodavinci
Excellent presentation on social media marketing. Quite comprehensive too!
Jenna
Feb 22, 2016 Jenna rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: business
Given that this is about social media, this is honestly a book that should be read online with hyperlinked text. Having to retype URLS of suggested online analytical tools, etc. is a real pain. The photos also leave much to be desired; for example, a page explaining source code and examples of meta-data -- the screenshot of the page was so small as to be illegible. Nonetheless, the book is written in an accessible style and even the neophyte ought to be able to understand most of the basic ideas ...more
Bob
Oct 15, 2010 Bob is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
800 pagina's over Social Media ... sowieso een turf om te lezen. Persoonlijk had ik meer right to point oplossingen willen vinden, maar de auteurs beperken zich tot wat gemeenplaatsen.
Beth
Nov 08, 2015 Beth rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not quite what I was hoping for. This was geared more to a small business starting up social media presence. Tons of helpful links that did help with what I was looking for.
Nathan
Jan 11, 2011 Nathan rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Has some good stuff. I don't feel like it is the best out there, I would suggest Social Media Bible over this.
Cherie Jones
Cherie Jones rated it it was amazing
Jun 05, 2014
Simon Phillips
Simon Phillips rated it liked it
May 26, 2016
Hannah
Hannah rated it it was ok
Jan 21, 2016
Max Lent
Max Lent rated it it was amazing
Oct 06, 2016
Matt
Matt rated it it was amazing
Sep 06, 2015
Karen Salisbury
Karen Salisbury rated it it was ok
Oct 27, 2014
Steve Bell
Steve Bell rated it really liked it
Apr 24, 2012
Zachary
Zachary rated it it was amazing
Apr 17, 2016
Lori
Lori rated it it was amazing
May 10, 2016
Ryan Marks
Ryan Marks rated it it was ok
Feb 13, 2016
Karen Andrus
Karen Andrus rated it it was ok
Jul 28, 2016
Robert
Robert rated it really liked it
Apr 14, 2016
Amir Ommanian
Amir Ommanian rated it really liked it
Jan 23, 2013
Amy Lindeman
Amy Lindeman rated it really liked it
Jan 16, 2015
Stephen Willford
Stephen Willford rated it really liked it
Dec 26, 2015
Mary-ann Nossent
Mary-ann Nossent rated it it was ok
Feb 10, 2015
Margaret
Margaret rated it really liked it
Aug 07, 2014
Carolyn
Carolyn rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2015
David
David rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2015
Jorge Furber
Jorge Furber rated it really liked it
Oct 08, 2011
  • Leading Minds: An Anatomy Of Leadership
  • No Fear
  • The Deadliest Sin
  • One Hit Wonder
  • Sullivan's Justice (Carolyn Sullivan, #2)
  • Guerrilla Social Media Marketing: 100+ Weapons to Grow Your Online Influence, Attract Customers, and Drive Profits
  • My Blog Traffic Sucks! 8 Simple Steps to Get 100,000 Blog Visitors without Working 8 Days a Week
  • Beyond Reason: Using Emotions as You Negotiate