Social Media Marketing All-In-One for Dummies

Social Media Marketing All-In-One for Dummies

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Learn the latest social media marketing techniquesSocial media continues to evolve at breakneck speed, and the savvy marketer needs to keep up. This bestselling guide to social media marketing has been completely updated to cover the newest vehicles, including Groupon and Rue La La, location-based services like Foursquare, and new social networking sites like Google+ and P...more
Published October 10th 2012 by For Dummies (first published July 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Social Media Marketing All-In-One for Dummies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Social Media Marketing All-In-One for Dummies

Bjorn Hardarson
I thought I was just getting one book, but 8 in 1 seemed unable to be finished. ALmost 800 pages with focus on marketing on social media. But the best think about Dummies books they are so easy to read straight to the point. So for me that have read so many others on the subject I could do a fast reading strategy on this book. Lots of good materila. I suggest using pen and markers to point to places and tools you will use in the future.
John Orman
Described as "9 books in 1".
The Cyber Social tools include Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter, and a few other lesser-known social websites.
This book also makes the business case for using Social Media.
A lot of useful info here for those doing online marketing of themselves or their businesses.
Meghan
I am no longer a dummy :)
Leilani & Rich Darling-Linfield
Jan knows her stuff! This all-in-one guide is up to date for 2013 and gives detailed info on how to use the major platforms. Her Watermelon Web company is highly professional and has been invaluable to me.
Bob
Oct 15, 2010 Bob is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
800 pagina's over Social Media ... sowieso een turf om te lezen. Persoonlijk had ik meer right to point oplossingen willen vinden, maar de auteurs beperken zich tot wat gemeenplaatsen.
Nathan
Has some good stuff. I don't feel like it is the best out there, I would suggest Social Media Bible over this.
Kristy Lee
Pretty good book. I learned a lot. A little outdated.
PWRL
Apr 12, 2013 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-new
E
CARLOS FONSECA
CARLOS FONSECA marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Lara
Lara added it
Sheridan Parsons
Sheridan Parsons marked it as to-read
Sam Farmer
Sam Farmer marked it as to-read
May 16, 2014
Anthony
Anthony marked it as to-read
May 02, 2014
PurplyCookie
PurplyCookie marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2014
Ali Saad
Ali Saad marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2014
Ryan
Ryan marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2014
Marvin Bjornstad
Marvin Bjornstad marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Thoughts so far 3 2 Feb 12, 2013 09:59AM
Web Marketing For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech)) Social Media Marketing For Dummies Marketing on the Internet: Proven 12-Step Plan for Selling Our Products and Services to Millions Over the Information Highway [With *] Marketing on the Internet: Your Seven-Step Plan for Suceeding in e-Business Now That the Hype Is Over Marketing on the Internet: Adobe Ebook Reader Edition