Start by marking “Great Design Using Non Traditional Materials” as Want to Read:
Great Design Using Non Traditional Materials

Great Design Using Non Traditional Materials

0.0  ·  Rating Details ·  -1 Ratings  ·  0 Reviews
Here's an original look at how 55 designers have used unusual materials -- from pizza boxes to drywall -- to turn typical projects into memorable pieces.
Hardcover
Published June 1st 1996 by Northlight

To ask other readers questions about Great Design Using Non Traditional Materials, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Great Design Using Non Traditional Materials

Inggita
Dec 17, 2009 Inggita rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: designers
ok, corrugated carton might not be a traditional materials to graphic designers in the US back then - but now we can get colored (yuck!) ones - maybe after this book my mate Dienna and me went on and created paper clocks which became an instant hit at the annual jalan Jaksa street festival. next time we won't even give out the batteries.
Irene
Nov 17, 2008 Irene rated it it was ok
This book from the mid-ninties looks very much like a design book from the mid-ninties. Interesting and fun to flip through but I find better inspiration in last year's ID design review or for that matter 'Fringerprint' (Chen Design Associates).
Francesca
Francesca rated it it was ok
Jul 08, 2015
Apr
Apr rated it really liked it
May 02, 2010
Curt Ellis
Curt Ellis rated it it was amazing
Feb 20, 2014
Becca
Becca added it
Jan 01, 2009
Alison
Alison added it
Jan 21, 2009
Carolyn
Carolyn marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2012