Start by marking “I Am Changes Who I Am: Who Jesus Is Changes Who I Am, What Jesus Does Changes What I Am to Do” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
I Am Changes Who I Am:...

Gregg Matte

Living the Christian life isn't easy, especially in today's culture. To be who and do what God commands, Christians need to recapture the miraculous. Unfortunately, miracles have been left either with cable TV faith healers or tour guides in the Holy Land. That has to change, because it's by seeing what God does that we discover who He is. And knowing who He is and what He ...more
Published April 5th 2012 by Regal Books (first published April 2nd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about I Am Changes Who I Am, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Am Changes Who I Am

Nicole
Sep 21, 2013 Nicole rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excellent book that illustrates the depth of Who Jesus claimed to be. Pastor Gregg gives great examples of real life situations that demonstrate those claims.
E Faye
Jan 28, 2014 E Faye rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved how Gregg lead us through the examination of Jesus' I AM statements and the miracles documented in the book of John. Some salient points:

-- From miracle 1: Obedience is not always the result of complete understanding.

-- From study of miracle 2: Sometimes when we pray for healing, we don't see it this side of heaven.

-- From I AM the Bread of Life - Eating Your Fill - We are prone to return to the place where we find satisfaction.

What a GREAT book!!!
Sandy Juergens
I ran across Gregg Matte's book, " I Am" while studying the book of John in my Precepts class. I thought this book would enhance my bible study time. Instead, I just got irritated. The author spent a lot of ink telling us about all the ministries he has been involved in over the years. Then, in every chapter, he dropped the names of various celebrities and athletes that are "good friends" of his. Yeesh!

The book was suppose to be about Jesus. To bad, Gregg made it about himself.
Debbie
Nov 15, 2012 Debbie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent book. Clearly and concisely written in a way that is easy to understand and applicable. There is a comprehensive appendix and other study helps throughout, including suggested questions to be shared in a small group setting.
Ashley Greene
Sep 13, 2012 Ashley Greene rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Diving deep into the book of John and the miracles of Jesus therein provides the reader with another perspective into the life of Christ. But possibly more importantly, the reader is gifted with a multitude of principles that s/he can apply to her/his own walk.
Robert Sr
Jun 07, 2013 Robert Sr rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is a biblical based encounter with Jesus' I AM sayings from the Gospel of John. Very well done.
Rick
Jan 20, 2013 Rick rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A look at seven miracles and seven "I Am" sayings of Jesus in the gospel of John. Some riveting stories and good insights.
Sharon Burns
Sharon Burns rated it liked it
Feb 18, 2015
Connie
Connie rated it really liked it
Sep 21, 2012
Maria Maroon
Maria Maroon rated it liked it
Jul 20, 2016
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez rated it it was amazing
Oct 15, 2015
Keith Swainson
Keith Swainson rated it did not like it
Feb 14, 2014
Dixie
Dixie rated it really liked it
Jul 30, 2012
Kate
Kate rated it liked it
Feb 28, 2016
Carla
Carla rated it it was amazing
Oct 04, 2012
Andrew
Andrew rated it liked it
Jan 24, 2016
Lisa Wich
Lisa Wich rated it liked it
Oct 24, 2013
Nikki
Nikki rated it really liked it
May 04, 2013
Bill Beck
Bill Beck rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2012
Alice
Alice rated it really liked it
Oct 24, 2014
James D
James D rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2014
David
David rated it liked it
May 23, 2015
Ryan
Ryan rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2013
Jami
Jami rated it it was amazing
Nov 05, 2013
Timothy Bertolet
Timothy Bertolet rated it really liked it
Nov 11, 2012
Sara Carner
Sara Carner rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2013
Brad Pruitt
Brad Pruitt rated it liked it
Nov 08, 2012
Martha Sue Lambert
Martha Sue Lambert rated it it was amazing
Apr 23, 2014
Kw
Kw rated it it was amazing
May 19, 2012
Trudy Reed
Trudy Reed rated it really liked it
Mar 25, 2014