Start by marking “Your People Shall Be My People: How Israel, the Jews and the Christian Church Will Come Together in the Last Days” as Want to Read:

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  79 ratings  ·  9 reviews
"Your people shall be my people, and your God, my God" (Ruth 1:16). Like Ruth in the Old Testament, every Gentile believer has come out of the land of famine and into the spiritual realm of abundance in the name of Jesus. But unlike Ruth, we have turned our backs on the Jewish people, the relatives of the Messiah. We need to confess personally and corporately on behalf of...more
Published September 1st 2011 by Regal Books (first published February 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Your People Shall Be My People, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your People Shall Be My People

Kristi
I'm heading to Israel with my mom and her church in March...this book is a christian perspective on how Christianity has disrespected and misunderstood the jewish people. It is a welcome and needed call to the recanting of the antisemitism that has been around since the church has, although a very evangelic viewpoint.
Elizabeth
This was such an inspiring book for me..
Keri
This book has made me revisit Old Testament prophecy and rethink the role of the church. It's an important read in many ways for Christians who think they have replaced the Jews as God's chosen people. Finto reminds readers that "salvation is for the Jews" first and Gentiles second. Still, I had problems with the anecdotes: they left me feeling like I was the enemy, not a good evangelistic tool.
Tammy Webb-witholt
I had a chance to visit with the author personally in his office. He brought beautiful perspective to what God - the Redeemer is accomplishing in the end times to save his people. Through expounding on Romans 11 you begin to see how together, Jews and Gentiles, we will usher in the plans and purposes of God. Awesome!
Russ
A good introduction to Messianic thought and theology. It may become obsolete fairly quickly unless it's regularly updated since it makes reference to current people and places.
Barbara
The most amazing prophecy over the Jews and how the Jews and the Christians will come together in the end times. An absolute must read for every Christian.
Gretchen
Excellent resource on the Messianic Jewish movement & God's plan for His Covenant people. Planning to re-read.
Nan. C.
Jun 19, 2008 Nan. C. marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Since meeting our sons birth family
(Messianic Jews) this is an interseting topic.
Sieb Buiten

An absolutely 'must read' for every believer!
Shannam1msn.com
Shannam1msn.com marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Marce
Marce marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Peyton
Peyton marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Janell Dirksen
Janell Dirksen marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Colette Hall
Colette Hall marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Lavoynne Butts
Lavoynne Butts marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Ronald Obutu
Ronald Obutu marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2014
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
God's Promise and the Future Israel: Compelling Questions People Ask About Israel and the Middle East The Irrevocable Calling: Israel's Role as a Light to the Nations Your People Shall Be My People God's Promise and the Future of Israel Tu Pueblo Ser Mi Pueblo