Start by marking “Networking All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies” as Want to Read:
Blank-133x176
Networking All-In-One ...

Doug Lowe

Networking All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  46 ratings  ·  7 reviews
An essential one-stop resource-nine convenient minibooks in a single 840page volume-for network administrators everywhereThis value-priced package includes sections on networking basics, building a network, network administration, TCP/IP and the Internet, wireless and home networking, Windows 2000 and 2003 servers, NetWare 6, Linux networking, andMac OS X networkingWritten...more
Published February 3rd 2004 by For Dummies (first published 1994)

To ask other readers questions about Networking All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Networking All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies

CD
When the network is down, or not up yet, and you can't find the appropriate reference material via the computer or network . . .

This is a d***** handy book to have on the shelf!

Every question you may have won't be answered by this 10-in-1 single volume but you won't even begin to ask every question that is addressed herein. Well, you might if you set up lots of networks, but by that time I hope you will have added some additional reference material!

Doug Lowe's latest will guide you through your...more
Meagan
Literally, this is one of my textbooks for graduate school. It's uber-informative, albeit a bit dry sometimes. However, I think it'll serve as a good reference for the future once the class is over!
Ellen Smith
I learned just enough to be dangerous. I have a very high tech network infrastructure and this helped me to know what my staff are talking about, at least a little bit.
Sammy Iam
Needed to learn wifi fundamentals in a weekend. Mission completed! Language is super clear and easy.
Jason
This book got me into networking and helped me change careers.
Antonia
Oct 01, 2009 Antonia rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone who has a network at home or anyone who is in charge of computers at work. Gah.
Man this is slow going. I had no idea I was so stupid.
Ecenhua Maiz
Ecenhua Maiz marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Faizan
Faizan added it
Aug 22, 2014
András Solt
András Solt marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Peter
Peter added it
Jul 09, 2014
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Bryan De
Bryan De marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Ravy
Ravy marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2014
H
H marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Java All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies Networking for Dummies Java All-In-One for Dummies Networking All-In-One for Dummies Electronics All-In-One for Dummies