Start by marking “花ざかりの君たちへ 16” as Want to Read:
花ざかりの君たちへ 16

花ざかりの君たちへ 16 (Hana-Kimi #16)

4.37  ·  Rating Details ·  2,621 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
BROTHERS
Sano's little brother Shin returns! Shin has become a rising star of the high jump, and he's determined to prove himself by beating his older brother. But that's not the only blood on the track...the one coaching Shin is their father! Can Mizuki just sit back and watch as Sano fights the father he turned away from...and the brother who never forgave him for doing s
Paperback
Published October 19th 2001 by Hakusen Sha

To ask other readers questions about 花ざかりの君たちへ 16, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 花ざかりの君たちへ 16

Cath
Apr 28, 2016 Cath rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
3/5 stars.
anenko
This series if fluff, and several volumes longer than it needed to be. It still makes me ridiculously happy; Hana-Kimi is one of those series I go back to when I'm in an emotional slump, or need something to eat up the hours of a long day.
Rusty
Feb 19, 2014 Rusty rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children-ya
This is an interesting short tale about a young Japanese American teenager, Mizuki, who becomes infatuated with a Japanese boy, Izumi Sano who is handsome and athletic. She moves to Japan and enrolls in an all male high school where she becomes his roommate. The boy is skilled at the high jump and competes frantically with his older brother who is a champion at the event. The two are estranged and the fact that their father coaches the younger brother does nothing to ease the situation. Sano, Sh ...more
Sara
Aug 04, 2011 Sara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, shoujo, humor
Oh my god!!!1! I loooove this seriesss!! It's my favorite shoujo series and my second favorite manga series of ALL TIME! I just love everything about it!! I would totally do what Mizuki did.. though I don't think I could get away with it.... especially not in a Japanese school... -_- WELL! That's just not fair. Anyway, It's sooooo funny! AH! It's all so great! I can't contain the fan-girl in me! :O I even loved the TV series! (Especially the Taiwanese one! Ella and Jiro were hilarious!)
Ashley
Nov 26, 2014 Ashley rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, romance, own
I binge read all of Hana Kimi. It's easy to see why that is so easy once you get into the second chapter of the series. Hana Kimi is filled with complex character moments, tension, and fun. All the characters come to life and its hard to put the story down. I've read my fair share of manga over the years and will continue to. I have the feeling that Hana Kimi will remain one of my favorites. I can't wait to get in a reread.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
The show I really like and wasn't sure if I wanted to read the manga. But did and its pretty good. The art is fun and hilarious at times and Nakatsu of course is adorable. This one volume was also good.
Dexter
While not the best volume of Hana-Kimi, I still enjoyed it because of Sano, Shin, and Kagurazaka. They're all pretty good together, and I especially like Shin's and Mizuki's friendship.

As always, Mizuki is adorable. She and Sano almost made more progress, but not really.
Zaz
Jun 25, 2016 Zaz rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
I didn't really notice with the previous volumes but the art had totally improved. The story focused on the relationship between Sano and Shin, while Mizuki tried to help. It wasn't totally interesting but it was cute.
Nur Fadilla Octavianasari
Uwh, cute brothers
Go get along soon you two, sano & shin :3
Poor ashiya, bear with sano little bit more, neh? *but I'm the one who can't stand their story, oh authornim what are you palnning on with this story*

And sano father, uh-oh they are resemble a lot :3
Erica
Jan 01, 2015 Erica rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story keeps getting more and more interesting. Izumi's brother is introduced in this book and I can't wait to see the dynamic between the two brothers. I wonder how much longer Ashiya can continue to pretend to be a boy before Sano says he knows shes a girl.
Marianna
Jun 04, 2009 Marianna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really like reading about the Sano family problems, it distracts from the non-action that is Ashiya's love life.
Alyssa Rye
Alyssa Rye rated it really liked it
Jul 30, 2015
Cartel
Cartel rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2015
Eviee
Eviee rated it it was amazing
Nov 24, 2015
Aureanne-Elayne San Nicolas
Aureanne-Elayne San Nicolas rated it it was amazing
Aug 27, 2014
Teresa
Teresa rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2009
Emma
Emma rated it it was ok
May 20, 2012
Ducky
Ducky rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2011
Kate
Kate rated it really liked it
Jul 09, 2011
Mia Jones
Mia Jones rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2016
Samontha Forbes
Samontha Forbes rated it it was amazing
Jun 03, 2013
Yada Johnson
Yada Johnson rated it really liked it
Jul 02, 2014
Hannah
Hannah rated it really liked it
Apr 10, 2010
Mishi
Mishi rated it it was amazing
May 05, 2010
Echo
Echo rated it really liked it
Jul 25, 2011
Amber Krieger
Amber Krieger rated it it was amazing
Aug 04, 2013
Nicole
Nicole rated it really liked it
Jun 07, 2010
Jessica
Jessica rated it liked it
Feb 17, 2014
Daffy
Daffy rated it it was amazing
Oct 04, 2016
Marissa
Marissa rated it really liked it
Apr 16, 2012
  • Skip Beat!, Vol. 13
  • W Juliet, Vol. 6
  • Girl Got Game, Vol. 7
  • The Wallflower, Vol. 3 (The Wallflower, #3)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 18 (Boys Over Flowers, #18)
中条 比紗也 in Japanese.
She also uses the names Peco Fujiya (for yaoi works) and Ryou Fumizuki for doujinshi with her circle, Daisanteikoku.
More about Hisaya Nakajo...

Hana-Kimi (1 - 10 of 23 books)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 1 (Hana-Kimi, #1)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 2 (Hana-Kimi, #2)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 3 (Hana-Kimi, #3)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 4 (Hana-Kimi, #4)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 5  (Hana-Kimi, #5)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 6 (Hana-Kimi, #6)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 7 (Hana-Kimi, #7)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 8 (Hana-Kimi, #8)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 9 (Hana-Kimi, #9)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 10 (Hana-Kimi, #10)

“There's nothing worse than not knowing how the one you love feels about you. Of course, in a way, it's not knowing that makes love so exciting...” 8 likes