Start by marking “One Piece, Bd.22, Hope!! (One Piece, #22)” as Want to Read:
One Piece, Bd.22, Hope!! (One Piece, #22)

One Piece, Bd.22, Hope!! (One Piece #22)

4.49 of 5 stars 4.49  ·  rating details  ·  1,716 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Ruffy und Co. bleibt nur eine halbe Stunde, um Alabasta vor einer Riesenexplosion zu retten. Unsere Freunde geben alles, um das Land zu retten, doch Sir Crocodile, das fieseste Krokodil der Welt, geht über Leichen, um Alabasta zu zerstören...
Published 2002 by Carlsen Verlag GmbH

To ask other readers questions about One Piece, Bd.22, Hope!!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Piece, Bd.22, Hope!!

Kurami Rocket
3.5
This volume is full of fast paced action as Luffy challenges Crocodile in a final fight as expected! Meanwhile, his friends race off to find a hidden bomb.
Now, the fight between Crocodile and Luffy was over the top action. I liked the thinking both of them put into their fight. The way Crocodile can suck you dry with his sand reminds me of the same way Cell sucks you completely by sucking out your bio/life energy.

It's pretty ridiculous how the long the rebellion takes to arrive, but I guess
Sarah Lu
Maybe it is because I am just sort of done with this story arc, but I'm not really enjoying these past two novels.

I'm not really a fan of Vivi anymore and Tashigi continues to show how inept she tends to be.

I will admit, there are parts that I do like, which include Zoro's battle and the fact that Luffy just cannot be knocked down. A bit hilarious and just true to his character.
Marilag
The cover was quite fitting, actually, since it juxtaposed the previous volume. Anyway, more notes (so many things have happened in the past 20-something volumes, I'm kind of glad I'm keeping track on here):

- Some yadda-yadda-stupid-rebels-and-royal-army nonsense happening. Vivi is still useless as always.
- Luffy has his meat! Luffy has his water! Luffy's ready to kick a bit more sand-croc!
- Luffy kind of fails, but not before he beats Crocodile up a wee bit. Mizu no Luffy was the best.
- Luffy g
Novia
For me, One Piece is best Manga ever written. The story always touch my heart, it is a combination of faithful friendship, laughter, loyalty and action.
Some people might find this manga as silly and pointless (I’ve heard this before) but they never truly read the Manga and therefore judging it simply from the cover. I’ve been in that position too…and thank God I finally looked beyond the cover and found the greatest adventure any Mangaka ever written.

More about One Piece at my blog http://bokuno
Sally
I read the whole thing and I still have almost no idea what was going on. Possibly I should have tried to keep reading in order, but I feel like that's more effort than I want to spend on these.

It continues to be a good thing to read when I'm in an awful mood and need something that's distracting but requires 0 depth or emotional investment, though.
ranne-ya
4.5 What a beautiful way to end the Alabasta arc! When I saw the anime years ago, I was quite sure that Vivi would be a member of the strawhat pirates. Even now, years after, I still feel like she should be one of them. I can only wish that one day their paths will cross again and Vivi would join the adventure even for a short time only.
Patricia BookExhibitionism
I'm not really interested in reviewing this series, but I want to have a recap for myself, in case I'm searching for a specific scene in the future, which is why I actually plan to reread the whole series in 2012.

- It's mentioned that Nico Robin was WANTED as a kid and then disappeared. (She was worth a little under 80 MIO Beli)
- Vivi and Kohza meet again, he realizes the truth.. Though mostly because everyone spells it out for him. God, Kohza!
- Luffy fights Crocodile again.
- Nico Robin reads t
S. J.
Jun 17, 2013 S. J. rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga lovers, teenage boys and girls, people interested in manga, fans of the series
Recommended to S. by: The Anime
Joanna
Tsering
One final task at hand for the straw-hat crew!
Jeffrey
Volume 22 stumbles a bit with some awkward and unclear storytelling. While it continues to be entertaining, Eiichiro Oda has done better.
Amy Yeap
Finally, the crew gathers again, and Luffy's gonna kick the evil yet cool Captain Hook!! Ahahaha! It ended off with a cliffhanger, arrgh! That's why I can't really concentrate on writing this review anymore! 4.75 stars!
Sara
this was really good to, though I didn't like how Nico Robin was taken out so quickly, after all the amazing defeats crocodile just kinda stabs her...then again her devil fruit power would be hard to work on that guy.
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama kali dibeli dan dibaca pada tahun 2004.
Ailce
Ailce marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
Diana
Diana added it
Jul 26, 2015
Keely
Keely marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Ezra
Ezra added it
Jul 20, 2015
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 13 (Fairy Tail, #13)
  • Bleach―ブリーチ― [Burīchi] 40 (Bleach, #40)
  • Naruto, Vol. 32:  The Search for Sasuke (Naruto, #32)
208650
See also 尾田 栄一郎

Eiichiro Oda (尾田 栄一郎 Oda Eiichirō) is a Japanese manga artist, best known as the creator of the manga and anime One Piece.

As a child, Oda was inspired by Akira Toriyama's works and aspired to become a manga artist. He recalls that his interest in pirates was probably sparked by the popular TV animation series titled Vicky the Viking. He submitted a character named Pandaman for Yudet
More about Eiichiro Oda...

One Piece (1 - 10 of 79 books)
  • One Piece, Volume 01: Romance Dawn (One Piece, #1)
  • One Piece, Volume 02: Buggy the Clown (One Piece, #2)
  • One Piece, Volume 03: Don't Get Fooled Again (One Piece, #3)
  • One Piece, Volume 04: The Black Cat Pirates (One Piece, #4)
  • One Piece, Volume 05: For Whom the Bell Tolls (One Piece, #5)
  • One Piece, Volume 06: The Oath (One Piece, #6)
  • One Piece, Volume 07: The Crap-Geezer (One Piece, #7)
  • One Piece, Volume 08: I Won't Die (One Piece, #8)
  • One Piece, Volume 09: Tears (One Piece, #9)
  • One Piece, Volume 10: OK, Let's Stand Up! (One Piece, #10)
One Piece, Volume 01: Romance Dawn (One Piece, #1) One Piece, Volume 38: Rocketman!! (One Piece, #38) One Piece, Volume 08: I Won't Die (One Piece, #8) One Piece, Volume 06: The Oath (One Piece, #6) One Piece, Volume 02: Buggy the Clown (One Piece, #2)