Pinterest is today's hottest new social media platform-and it's "perfect "for businesses with small marketing budgets. Capitalize on Pinterest today, and you'll build a devoted fan base that keeps you "pinned at the top..".driving more sales, revenue, and profits for years to come! Two top social marketing experts show you exaThe complete guide to profiting from Pinterest!
Pinterest is today's hottest new social media platform-and it's "perfect "for businesses with small marketing budgets. Capitalize on Pinterest today, and you'll build a devoted fan base that keeps you "pinned at the top..".driving more sales, revenue, and profits for years to come! Two top social marketing experts show you exactly how to make Pinterest work for your company. They concisely explain how Pinterest works, how businesses are using it, and how to get started the right way-fast! Case studies and specific techniques help you choose the best approach for "your "business and industry-from crafts to hardware, and wedding planning to restaurants. Want free advertising and powerful viral marketing? Get it now, with "Pinterest for Business"!
LEARN HOW TO:
- Make the right first moves after you've signed up for Pinterest
- Master Pinterest's unique lingo and tools: pins, boards, following, repinning, and more
- Quickly set up your branded Pinterest business page
- Weave a visual statement that attracts users and convinces them to insert their own stories
- Understand Pinterest's demographics, pinpoint your targets, and captivate your audience
- Use Pinterest to "show and tell," and leverage the powerful psychology of images
- Create a word-of-mouth Pinterest network that goes viral
- Win by "pinning" within Pinterest's most important categories
- Reach "the power behind the pins"
- Stand out on a crowded "pinboard"
- Use infographics to communicate more information and encourage more repinning
- Replace costly conventional advertising with inexpensive Pinterest campaigns
- Supercharge your Twitter and Facebook marketing by integrating Pinterest
- Understand Pinterest's etiquette and avoid its pitfalls...more
ebook, 240 pages
August 3rd 2012
(first published July 31st 2012)
Good for skimming to what you want to do. Definitely use the Table of Contents for that. Reading straight through? Well, I didn't so can't really comment on that but I will say that the information offered only skims the surface. I feel there was more to learn. But then I already use Pinterest and wanted a little more on how to gear it towards business/writing.